Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=211

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/3/2020 8:37:38 PM

So not only do we have this: “We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus…The agency confirmed to The Atlantic on Wednesday that it is mixing the results of viral [PCR] and antibody tests, even though the two tests reveal different information and are used for different reasons.” “Several states—including Pennsylvania, the site of one of the country’s largest outbreaks, as well as Texas, Georgia, and Vermont—are blending the data in the same way. Virginia likewise mixed viral and antibody test results until last week, but it reversed course and the governor apologized for the practice after it was covered by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and The Atlantic. Maine similarly separated its data on Wednesday; Vermont authorities claimed they didn’t even know they were doing this.”

Or this: Aisha Souri of the county’s epidemiology department explained how the state’s revised definition for COVID-19 probable cases allows for those labeled as “probable” carriers to be counted as “confirmed cases.” CDC/NIH document showing the New Case Definition for COVID-19 patients. “So, for a confirmed case it stays the same, you still just need PCR [lab results]. But, now they’ve added a probable case definition. So, that still gets counted towards the case count. It’s different, it’s not ‘confirmed,’ it’s ‘probable,’ but it’s still a case,” she said. Souri continued, “Meaning, if you use another testing method, not PCR, and if you have close contact with a confirmed or probable case – and if you did that lab work that was not a PCR you could be considered a case with or without symptoms.” CDC/NIH document showing the new Probable Case Definition for COVID-19.In another segment of the video, the epidemiologist went over a diagram showing how one “confirmed” COVID case who had contact with sixteen individuals would be counted as a total of 17 COVID cases by the CDC under the new “probable case definition.” CDC/NIH document shows new definition for “Probable Case Definition” for COVID-19. Next, Collin County Judge Chris Hill said the state of Texas “elected to adopt this new probable definition.” He went on to describe how people with minor symptoms will now be counted as actual COVID cases, saying, “If you have a subjective fever and you have a headache, and you live in Collin County, you now meet the qualifications to be a probable COVID patient. It is remarkable how low the standard is now.”

But now we have this: WHO Says Covid-19 Asymptomatic Transmission Is ‘Very Rare’

This whole thing has been one giant con-job. And I am attacked for reporting the truth.. That’s fine, I will take your vile hatred and indoctrinated ignorance as a sign of doing the right thing. It will be too late by the time y’all see it.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/3/2020 9:15:20 PM

Bless Up Jahcub I

I respectfully ask for proof bredren. I man sight none.

Agent: I man post no hatred, no anger, no ignorance. Facts and reality.

Them program is to incite war. Look how them move so.

I man can use copy paste too

Blessed Love Idren

I man was just reasoning while reading this topic.

Do any Idrens have proof that this agent is even the same person that started the account? I man know there is nuff knowledge here, so I man think InI should check facts.

When I first came to this forum, I man was quick to see NUFF agent behavior and tactics, so I man really wanted to check the history and see what created it so. As far as I man sight, April 2018 was a major change from day to night of the topics and reasoning this now-agent account posts. Do any of InI have proof that we are even reasoning with the same one who created this account? Check it Rasta:

Time and time again, this agent directly contradicts HIM Haile Selassie I

Jahcub I just exposed it for all InI to see by reasoning about reality of HIM Haile Selassie I promoting dignity. The agents response denounces dignity. Before April 2018 I man can sight much reverence for HIM coming from this account. Since that time this account abandons quotes and reverence for HIM and replaces it with quotes from amierikkka’s flounders or links youtube videos, from which babylon profits. InI need to check the narrative.

This agent says he soon gone to engage with the real Ras in Reality. Haha I man would love to meet an agent in real life and challenge them man program with facts and reality. Them man will have no copy paste button to exploit and will surely fail. Nuff times I man do this in Reality. I man still stand as Champion. Imagine meeting a Ras in Reality who argue there is no white privilege. HAHA! Does not exist Rasta! Then imagine this pastaman come with a white skin to educate black people of this agent concept. HAHA Gwan agent, I man would love to see it so.

Watch agent say it’s because I hate white people. Watch them work to confine I man based on politricks. Nuff times black people been educated by white people to benefit babylon agenda.

Don’t worry, this agent has a link for a youtube video for a response to I man. A black person speaking innit too.

YAWN

I man do this, just so this agent of babylon can go on their sad way knowing they didn’t actually change the hearts of any InI to promote babylon hatred.

InI know already, it is too easy for those with money and an agenda based on politricks, to make a compelling looking video and post it to youtube and parade it as truth. I thought InI came here to reason among Idren, not just post links to other people explaining things that are influenced by someones dollars. I don’t think I have to explain truth, that if something is on youtube, somebody is spending dollars to get it there or making dollars from people watching it, or both. Such is the babylon program.

I man promote to protect InI data from babylon. I man very selective of what I click on the internet. I don’t want I data to be associated with another “view” unless I man know it helps an Idren or is a program of goodness and not associated with politricks or wickedness.

This agent uses valid and/or half truths to tell InI a pretty story (usually more like ugly story) to embrace some of the same notions that white supremacy uses. And still InI interact and respond, which becomes a way we propagate the notion of its validity. And what if we talking to a hacked account? Really Idren.

Watch them still avoid reality and deceive to try and get InI to engage further. Watch them use their well sharpened manipulation skills to beg for one more post from InI.

I man not saying InI need to agree on all things or not say provocative things, I man don’t come here to beg friends or avoid facing adversity. InI deserve the right to reason with Idren without being dowpressed with hate speech.

Even though I man think InI been tricked to correspond with an agent for the sole purpose of giving that account credibility, I man feel compelled to let the record show. InI can all sight how this agent’s responses only works to divide InI based on politricks or promote clicks for youtube videos or both. Them don’t even care, just feed off interaction.

So sight this, InI not afraid or don’t have the ability to refute the untruths associated with this account’s postings. InI choose not to interact to increase dignity in this world, as HIM Haile Selassie I teach InI.

See you in the Real world agent.

HAILE SELASSIE I INCREASE KNOWLEDGE

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/3/2020 11:23:22 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Deceit
Distraction
Division
Destruction
Evasion
Avoidance
Threats
Hate

D-D-D-DEATH is them agent program. Even if I man were to stutter, still clear for InI to see.

HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS LIFE

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/3/2020 11:31:37 PM

Luke 6:22 “Happy are you, when men have hate for you, and put you away from among them and say angry words to you, turning away in disgust at your name, because of the Son of man.”

One day you will see

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/3/2020 11:33:23 PM

Bless Up Idren

Jahcub I, Give thanks for the I’s reasoning and pure intention. I man wanted to add more for InI to Iditate on.

I man never said evil doesn’t exist or that InI should avoid confrontation.

Many of the topics the agent brings up deserve to be reasoned on. Many include truths. I man have never contradicted that.

Fact is this agent intertwines truth with white supremacy.

This is unacceptable for InI and HIM Haile Selassie I

Check the misplaced and designed fear mongering this agent propagates, specifically on the topic of microchips.

Do InI not have a mobile phone? Do InI not have a credit card? Do InI not connect to the internet? Do InI not get electricity from an electric company? Have InI become so self sufficient that InI rely on none of these things? If not, this is evidence and fact InI have already been chipped in some ways. If we were to go even deeper than that, I man would say if babylon wants to chip InI to require us to do business and participate in their economy, which I man sight is their goal, there is nothing except InI knowledge preventing them from doing that through facial recognition or eye scans, which requires no physical chip and no consent. That is just one reason I man would say InI sight needs to be farther than worrying or theorizing how babylon is going to put a physical chip in us, and start looking at REALITY. Instead the narrative is InI must fear vaccines or fear this or fear that. Never sighting reality. This agent wants us to be scared and fearful of a version of fantasy that only them have the key to understanding. But wait, if InI only click so on the link we can prove we are not lost sheep. Please.

Insert I man reasoning about data and youtube above. I won’t even copy paste this time.

Them agents track InI already. If this agent doesn’t meet their quota for clicks then them replaced with the next one. If the agent gets fired, the next agent just picks up where the other left off. No real continuation of ideas or reverence for HIM Haile Selassie I. Just lip service and propaganda. And links. Nuff links.

Nuff times InI been educated by babylon agents for the benefit of babylon agenda.

No proof that this agent’s account is even real. The agent’s identity and intention should remain questionable to InI.

HAILE SELASSIE I KNOW

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/4/2020 12:20:16 AM

These politicians want everything shut down except THEIR OWN businesses.. Said this a while back: Mom and pop shops have to close, but Papa Johns for for business..

Data Shows Rich Get Richer, Poor Get Poorer During COVID-19 Pandemic

This was never about public health.. These people want us dead anyways. It’s simply a medical tyranny used to consolidate control and wealth.

This newbie Cedric is all sorts of torn up about me.. Thinks my account was hacked. Nope, it was BANNED. Ive been on here for 5+ years. His baseless accusations of “white supremacy” are amusing and show how desperate he and others are to run me out of here.

Luke 6:22 “Happy are you, when men have hate for you, and put you away from among them and say angry words to you, turning away in disgust at your name, because of the Son of man.”

One day you will see

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/4/2020 12:43:49 AM

This just in

Agent can't refute Truth

No Proof.

see above and above and above and above...

Blessed Love Idren

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/4/2020 1:04:57 AM

Lol. You bring nothing to the conversation other than “agent agent agent hacked account”

You want proof? Start at post 1 on this thread and READ.

Maybe you’re too new here to know how this site works.. Or you’re simply arrogant and think you can’t speak on me because IPX has you fooled into thinking I’m an “agent”

Disingenuous and hilariously pathetic

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/4/2020 1:42:37 AM

Blessed Love

Agent Sad
Them been exposed
What is the Truth?
HIM Haile Selassie I know

HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/4/2020 1:45:05 AM

Blessed Love Idrens

Look up and read

JAH Know

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I