Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=201

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/2/2020 12:30:05 AM

this is not the second wave.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/2/2020 8:19:54 AM

Hemphill,

I say it is good to reason with the I, because you bring to the reasoning different view points and information.

I sight that you are trying to expose some evils of the world that you are angry about and rightly so when it comes to the real evils; like human trafficking and such.

Your words most times (these days) though Iyah... You know better. Word Sound Power. InI all must hold Iselves to higher ways, RastafarI way.

InI have reasoned together, and both the I and I talked some foolishness with our word sound to one another.

Lets InI look to His Majesty's Isample, when HIM dealt with adversity, opposing views and such, Haile Selassie stood dignified. The Personification of Dignity, His nephew called HIM.

I want to reason on somethings you've said, though it's off topic here. I will post them in your white privilege doesn't exist thread soon.

Bless Up
JAH Love and Guidance

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/2/2020 8:24:15 AM

Masks are now mandatory in public spaces state wide in Oregon; or you must be 6ft apart. Businesses are required to have employees & customers wear masks or they will be fined/shutdown.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/2/2020 8:58:01 AM

*my mistake, I thought you had a "white privilege doesn't exist" thread...

I'll just post it here when I get finished.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/2/2020 6:34:05 PM

Jahcub I:

Post it here

As far as you other points go, I’m not scared. Looking into the abyss of evil and darkness and shining light on it, telling other people of the lies and deception, gives me strength. Could I do it better? No doubt. Could I do it with more dignity? Sure. I am running out of patience with people who refuse to see, and especially people who work to keep it hidden and distract using its tactics. What’s that saying? It’s like 85 - 10 - 5. 85% of people don’t know, 10% of people know but work to keep the 85 fooled, and 5% know and work to expose the truth so that the 85 may wake up.. I would say that the numbers are a bit different now tho. Many many people are waking up to the reality of the NWO and beyond.. But with that, many more people are signing on with it to beat back the awakening masses.. so maybe it’s 65 - 25 - 10 now..

Any way, I will be off this forum soon so it won’t matter the words I use and how “dignified” I am with how I present the truth. Just know, I appreciate your reasonings and those a few others here as well. You have given me strength. At least one person in almost everyone of my threads have thanked me for what I do, and that is great. The rest of them? Well I hope that they are not an accurate representation of the mindset of ground working Ras Tafari. And I don’t think they are.. IPX doesn’t even believe in Jah and says he is a Jedi / atheist.. The Ras Tafari I have met and talked with on the ground, in the real, have been very eye opening with how well they dissect the lies and propaganda of the NWO. This is what I will be focusing on. Online is a lost cause.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/2/2020 8:19:08 PM

agent H: IPX doesn’t even believe in Jah and says he is a Jedi / atheist..

LOL. And you are an agent of the worst kind because you actually believe you're on the right side and no one can tell you anything. The worst mind is a closed mind.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/3/2020 5:30:30 AM

Hemphill,

I know you have love for His Majesty and His works and teachings so I say look to the Isample Haile Selassie I gave when He was faced with adversity. He stood firm, calm cool and collected. Then when He spoke, people listened.

You can choose to cuss, call names and argue. That is your choice. However if you do choose to reason like that, then your reasoning is lost. That is, most people won't hear what you are saying.

So if you truly want to reach out to people and "wake them up"; then you should rethink your approach.

JAH Love and Guidance

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 7/3/2020 5:42:55 AM

I hear you loud and clear Jahcub I.. You are correct in what you say, and I won’t argue against it, other than knowing that these ones here won’t accept it no matter how dignified and composed I am with the message and information. It is the very information that they hate, the perspective, the proof.. They can’t accept it in any way. “Not on a train! Not in a tree! Not in a car! The BANNED! Let me be! I would not, could not, in a box. I would not, could not, with a fox!”

The African youth boom: what's worrying Bill Gates

What worries Bill Gates most? The booming population of Africa looms over his foundation’s latest global survey. By the end of this century there will be 4 billion more people on Earth – and 3 billion of these extra souls will be born in Africa. The challenge, he says, is that “Africa must almost quadruple its agricultural productivity to feed itself. That’s very daunting.”

Melinda Gates Said Black People Should be First in Line, After Health Care Workers, to be Vaccinated Against COVID-19

LOUIS FARRAKHAN WARNS AFRICANS NOT TO TAKE BILL GATES VACCINES

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/3/2020 7:28:28 AM

Blessed Love Idren

I man was just reasoning while reading this topic.

Do any Idrens have proof that this agent is even the same person that started the account? I man know there is nuff knowledge here, so I man think InI should check facts.

When I first came to this forum, I man was quick to see NUFF agent behavior and tactics, so I man really wanted to check the history and see what created it so. As far as I man sight, April 2018 was a major change from day to night of the topics and reasoning this now-agent account posts. Do any of InI have proof that we are even reasoning with the same one who created this account? Check it Rasta:

Time and time again, this agent directly contradicts HIM Haile Selassie I

Jahcub I just exposed it for all InI to see by reasoning about reality of HIM Haile Selassie I promoting dignity. The agents response denounces dignity. Before April 2018 I man can sight much reverence for HIM coming from this account. Since that time this account abandons quotes and reverence for HIM and replaces it with quotes from amierikkka’s flounders or links youtube videos, from which babylon profits. InI need to check the narrative.

This agent says he soon gone to engage with the real Ras in Reality. Haha I man would love to meet an agent in real life and challenge them man program with facts and reality. Them man will have no copy paste button to exploit and will surely fail. Nuff times I man do this in Reality. I man still stand as Champion. Imagine meeting a Ras in Reality who argue there is no white privilege. HAHA! Does not exist Rasta! Then imagine this pastaman come with a white skin to educate black people of this agent concept. HAHA Gwan agent, I man would love to see it so.

Watch agent say it’s because I hate white people. Watch them work to confine I man based on politricks. Nuff times black people been educated by white people to benefit babylon agenda.

Don’t worry, this agent has a link for a youtube video for a response to I man. A black person speaking innit too.

YAWN

I man do this, just so this agent of babylon can go on their sad way knowing they didn’t actually change the hearts of any InI to promote babylon hatred.

InI know already, it is too easy for those with money and an agenda based on politricks, to make a compelling looking video and post it to youtube and parade it as truth. I thought InI came here to reason among Idren, not just post links to other people explaining things that are influenced by someones dollars. I don’t think I have to explain truth, that if something is on youtube, somebody is spending dollars to get it there or making dollars from people watching it, or both. Such is the babylon program.

I man promote to protect InI data from babylon. I man very selective of what I click on the internet. I don’t want I data to be associated with another “view” unless I man know it helps an Idren or is a program of goodness and not associated with politricks or wickedness.

This agent uses valid and/or half truths to tell InI a pretty story (usually more like ugly story) to embrace some of the same notions that white supremacy uses. And still InI interact and respond, which becomes a way we propagate the notion of its validity. And what if we talking to a hacked account? Really Idren.

Watch them still avoid reality and deceive to try and get InI to engage further. Watch them use their well sharpened manipulation skills to beg for one more post from InI.

I man not saying InI need to agree on all things or not say provocative things, I man don’t come here to beg friends or avoid facing adversity. InI deserve the right to reason with Idren without being dowpressed with hate speech.

Even though I man think InI been tricked to correspond with an agent for the sole purpose of giving that account credibility, I man feel compelled to let the record show. InI can all sight how this agent’s responses only works to divide InI based on politricks or promote clicks for youtube videos or both. Them don’t even care, just feed off interaction.

So sight this, InI not afraid or don’t have the ability to refute the untruths associated with this account’s postings. InI choose not to interact to increase dignity in this world, as HIM Haile Selassie I teach InI.

See you in the Real world agent.

HAILE SELASSIE I INCREASE KNOWLEDGE

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/3/2020 6:34:23 PM

Cedric & Hemphill,

I think it is the same Hemphill.

Now Iman could be wrong, I think that change in Hemphill's posts, is a reflection/reaction of how far down the rabbit hole Hemphill had travelled. Homie took the red pill and has been caught up in Wonderland for sometime now.

No disrespect Hemphill, just Matrix references haha.

I sight that Hemphill learned a lot of horrific things that take place on this here Earth. Truth is evil does exist. Learning the things he learned (some true, some not so true) made his skin crawl, stomach turn, and blood boil.

Learning these things, Hemphill wanted to fight and expose these things. So he let people know, but the people don't want to hear.

There are evils that need to be addressed, so Hemphill starts to yell. Still people won't hear and the frustration escalates. It escalated to the point that his point gets lost; lost in all that frustration, anger and shit talking.

That Wonderland I speak of is an ugly place, hellish. There exists there evils that hardly ever, if ever, get any news media attention. There are people that fight these evils, though more often than not, those people are unknown heros.

People like Ty Ritter. Ever heard his name? Probably not. Yet he is one hero who has received media attention. This guy founded Project Save Child. This is an non-profit organization that prevents and rescues children from human trafficking.

Starting to get a little off topic... My point is that it is the same Hemphill. Just that Hemphill has had his fill of all the fuckery that he has learned about (and I'm not saying it's all true or I agree with it) and when people don't want to hear or accept the information he is giving them, he looses his cool. Because why would or how could anyone, especially RastafarI, people except or deny these evils of the world and let them go on?

Correct me if I'm wrong Hemphill
I sighted the change in your posts also, as Cedic and some other ones have mentioned.

I think your M.O. lately has been, "You're damn right I'm angry! You should be angry too!"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I