Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=161

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/25/2020 1:53:47 AM

Blessings King,

I am not certain the reason why they increased the testing here, I just caught some local news on the radio saying that they have increased tests. I think because they are trying to save face, they don't want to appear "too lax" in dealing with COVID.

I think that they have increased testing as a way that they are going to combat the protests and take away our right to gather and thus our right to protest. That is by saying that the protesters caught COVID because they are not following "social distancing" regulations. They have increased testing on the youth, young adults especially.

Also, they most likely have something to gain from it, so they think. Babylon is making a lot of moves right now...

Good insight bredren, probably is that way, having non-whites show their face and not wear masks so they can be still be identified. And what is the deal with making it only a requirement for whites? And who decides who and what is white? More of the same old fuckery...

Also (I don't think this mask will save people) however, if COVID is so awful and masks do help protect people from COVID and it's mandatory for whites; then why not have all people wear masks?

I mean if masks protect people then Why is it not mandatory to protect and save non-whites?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/25/2020 8:46:07 AM

agent H, I saw you write some sentences but no response to what I said. Again, you don't need to remind us that you're white. I'm a 6'2 270 lb black man with a chocolate hue. Truthfully, I look intimidating without a mask. While I enjoy being able to wear one out in public without white folk immediately calling the cops, I would not want to be forced by law to do so. You're white. We get it. You can do things we can't. We can all joke about all the things that would get us shot if we did them and even exaggerate some of them because we know there's more than a little truth to it.

One of my white coworker brought in a replica of the blaster Han Solo had in Star Wars, made from a 3D printer. I held it but joked with 2 white coworkers that I couldn't do the same thing outside. One of them said "yeah, you (speaking of the other guy) could take over a government building".

Why could we joke like this? Because even they know it's dangerous to do things as a black man involving weapons. A black man who was licensed to carry, got shot to death in his car with his girlfriend and her young child there to watch. He didn't have a mask on. He didn't say or do anything threatening except notify the officer that he had a gun that he was legally able to have. Cop got scared and shot him.

I bet when he got that gun he thought the gun would protect him. I bet he never thought he would die because he exercised his right to bear arms.

Many whites don't understand racism and its effects. So when they hear about Affirmative Action they think it's unfair and that black people have an advantage that they don't have. That's what's sad. They don't even realize that they are so advantaged that it takes extra regulations to try and level the playing field and even that attempt has utterly failed. You can ask Dr. Claude Anderson who worked on the legislation.

So it shouldn't be surprising if black people are exempted from a law that DEFINITELY makes us LOOK more suspicious, which for us, makes us more anxious because we do not know which of YOU (Karens) will call the cops and which cop will be frightened enough to pull the trigger. And like I said, we can still social distance 6 feet apart. We don't need to all wear masks. Wearing a mask doesn't make it so you cannot still get the virus. It is just a preventative precaution more so to help keep someone infected from spreading it to others.

Many black people may decide that one precaution isn't worth the risk of getting shot. You might feel this is irrational on their part but who are you to tell us otherwise? We've seen too many of us get shot or suffocated who weren't expecting it. Excepting these things as possible outcomes are part of the black experience. The fact you don't understand is simply thanks to your white privilege to which, again, I say congratulations. Be glad you don't have to choose to wear a mask or not based on your fear of the police.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/25/2020 8:59:06 AM

Jahcub: I mean if masks protect people then Why is it not mandatory to protect and save non-whites?

As I explained, whites do not have to deal with the added burden of how wearing a mask can make you look more suspect to whites. This exemption doesn't mean that every black person in Oregon is going to walk around hugging strangers and licking stop signs. It simply means this added protection that puts whites at risk from black people not wearing masks, is still their choice.

As far as testing goes, China plans to test everyone in Wuhan. The problem in the US was that there were a lack of tests. As the availability of testing capability increases the US is able to test more people. Once they know who has it and who doesn't they can better determine where the potential risks are using Contact Tracing.

Without knowing who has the virus it's not going to just magically go away. That's why places of business are requiring workers to wear masks, installing sneeze guards, and checking temps. I get checked every day because all they can do is check for symptoms. If they could actually test every one it would be a lot easier to quarantine people until they are no longer able to transmit the virus.

I know this stuff is inconvenient but you can look at how other countries are handling it in order to help determine what motives and intent may be behind certain decisions. Increased testing is about fighting a virus that is killing everyone regardless of color. The fact that more testing is revealing that more people have it is simply evidence of why more testing was needed a long time ago to help prevent all those new cases in the first place.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/25/2020 10:11:54 AM

IPX: “You're white. We get it. You can do things we can't. We can all joke about all the things that would get us shot if we did them and even exaggerate some of them because we know there's more than a little truth to it.”

This is such crap and the crux of the problem. I don’t even think you believe this either, you just have to repeat it because it’s what you’re told to believe. If you think you’re a victim, then you’re a victim. You are giving the system that power. There are no stats to back up what you are saying. There are no laws on the books that make what you say a reality. Quite the contrary actually. Crime statistics disprove your entire narrative. Always has. BLM was started under false pretenses. “Hands up don’t shoot” was based on a lie. Mike brown battled to take the cops pistol. He was not innocent. Fact. 7000 black men were murdered in America last year and 97% where by other black men, of which 70% went unsolved.

See this is so easily to dispel with actual research. You think with emotions and bias confirmation propaganda so that you can stay in your victim status.

But none of this should even matter! That’s the funniest thing here! For months you talked about how deadly this virus is and how it warrants ALL of the measures even though they are a pain in the ass, we just HAVE TO COMPLY.. And now you completely change your tune because the system said race race race race race race race. IPX lives talking point to talking point. Says this one day, contradicts and says the opposite the next day. You have no foundational truth. You let the media tell you what to think, what to say, and when to say it.

Masks don’t do anything in the first place.. Called that a LONG time ago.

Cloth Masks Are Useless Against COVID-19

The mask is just about showing what a good sheep you are. There a ZERO medical benefits of a cloth mask and many ailments from wearing one. It’s just a way to make you submit.

This whole thing is a hoax and you are completely correct Jahcub I when you said: “they most likely have something to gain from it, so they think. Babylon is making a lot of moves right now...” I have been proving that from the start. Contact tracing apps being put onto your phone whether you want it or not.. These lockdowns originally were only supposed to be 2 weeks long, let the hospitals adjust and not be over ran then back to normal. Well, 2-3 months later, here we are... The virus has killed 25x LESS than the originally projections used to justify the lockdowns, but here we are. This won’t be lifted anytime soon. This is just the beginning. This has shown what good sheep we are. They are seizing control.

Here is another example of blatant hypocrisy..

So you can gather in the 10’s of thousands to protest for BLM and against police and have the heath experts blessing, but you can’t gather in much smaller crowds to protest the lockdowns..

Despicable!

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/25/2020 11:40:02 AM

Again, dude. I hate to be the one to break this to you but I see I need to say it again. Listen carefully this time.

YOU... ARE... WHITE.

While this may come as a shock, you actually don't know the experiences of black men in the US. I've had my own experience that I could have died in. In another instance I was also held in jail for almost a week even though I had bail, because the judge gave me home detention. Home detention is supposed to be a punishment and an alternative to incarceration. So how is it that I was given home detention pretrial? And with only 2 officers assigned to the program it literally took days for them just to get to me. I could have easily lost my job and it is one of the reasons I have been loyal to the company that I work for. Am I a criminal? If you have ever driven over the speed limit then I'm no more a criminal than you. Fortunately, my job understood my situation (plus I was the only one there who could do my job) and allowed me to work from home during the home detention.

So again... you don't know our experiences. You don't know how much our hearts race when we see those red and blue lights flashing behind us. YOU DON'T KNOW.

All you think you know are skewed statistics. WE LIVE IT.

If you lived near the north pole, I bet you'd dress warm. I bet you'd wear a heavy coat and long socks. I bet you'd wear some kind of hat if you lived near the north pole. And I bet you'd protect yourself against the cold because you would feel it every time you went outside. It would be part of your life. It would impact your decisions about when to go out and how long to stay out. You would adapt.

Your adaptation to the cold is not from some kind of victim status. Saying that it's cold is a statement of fact, not crying and being a victim. And if someone from Florida hit you on zoom and told you that it was warm outside you might get pissed because you can literally feel the cold. They can't even see cold. All they see is snow and while on the video chat they probably aren't even seeing that.

Do you understand? Can you comprehend? You are trying to tell me my experience in this country that I have lived in for over 40 years and tell me that my experience and that of billions of others, simply isn't true. Dude... you need to sit down somewhere and take a time out. It is incredibly irritating when white people try to use their reality to define reality for everyone else. You don't need to tell me how I was treated. I was there. I know how I was treated. I know how it felt to have a cops knee pressed against my spine on the concrete. Why? Because he thought I was a suspect instead of a member of the church that had gone to investigate the alarm going off. At that age I wasn't fully aware of the dangers of being in my own skin or that I should have waited for my father before I checked the windows for signs of a break in. I didn't know. And this was before the rise of cell phones and cameras recording these kinds of incidents.

You want to think it's just criminals? Again... you have that privilege. But don't bother trying to convince me. Not only do I have the data, I AM the data!

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/25/2020 2:25:49 PM

When IPX finds out the media is giving him something racial to focus on:

Yaa-ya-ya-ya, ya-ya-ya, ya-ya-ya, ho ho ho hooo!

Oh man, you are too predictable IPX. Thank you for this! I needed a good laugh!

The fact that I knew you would bite on this, I mean I don’t even really have the words! It’s hilarious, sad, excruciating, delightful, all in one nice little liberal package! Hahahaha

No, no. No.. Seriously.. So what is it Mr. Faux Woke? Are “non white people” immune to COVID, or was I right all along and COVID wasn’t EVEN CLOSE to the public health crisis they said it was?

So what is it Mr. Faux Woke? Is COVID a racially selective / conscious virus, or was I right all along and masks worthless other than being a way to identify good sheep?

So what is it Mr. Faux Woke? Is it okay to protest to “DeFUnD tHe PoLIcE” with hundreds of thousands all across the country during COVID, or am I right and it’s extremely hypocritical to allow that protest while saying those relatively small crowds protesting for and end to the lockdown are “super spreaders” and not allowed?

Yaa-ya-ya-ya, ya-ya-ya, ya-ya-ya, ho ho ho hooo!

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/25/2020 2:50:43 PM

*sigh*

agent H: But none of this should even matter! That’s the funniest thing here! For months you talked about how deadly this virus is and how it warrants ALL of the measures even though they are a pain in the ass, we just HAVE TO COMPLY.. And now you completely change your tune because the system said race race race race race race race. IPX lives talking point to talking point. Says this one day, contradicts and says the opposite the next day. You have no foundational truth. You let the media tell you what to think, what to say, and when to say it.

You must be suffering from some kind of brain virus. Go back to my first post on this topic. READ what I said (if you can read).

I'll repeat myself.

1. "This corona virus should not be taken lightly."

I said that. Your boy Trump said basically the opposite and it made a bunch of people stupid. And guess what? They started getting sick.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52157824

meanwhile you called it a "mostly non-threatening virus"

This "mostly non-threatening virus" has now killed over a 120,000 people.

2. "But biggest problem is not the virus itself, but the contagion factor."

I said that. What happened? Many people beat it. But it spread so quickly to so many people that eventually it got to the most vulnerable and even though people were beating it, some did not and those numbers eventually have to keep stacking. We also saw that some younger people were dying too.

3. One of the pieces of misinformation out there is that this just like the regular flu. It's not.

I said that. Ask someone who has caught and beat it. One lady said it felt like she was dying.

4. Since hospitals can only treat so many people at once it is better to overestimate the virus and try to delay getting it for as long as possible.

I said that. Also true. And we saw this in Italy.

5. There is also questions about when a person is contagious. I've heard both, not contagious without symptoms and contagious even without symptoms. Without symptoms means that even if you don't think you have it and therefore aren't a danger to other people, you could be a danger to other people.

I said that. I said this back when it was only 8,000 deaths. Think about that. After my post GA said Flu killed 30,000 last year in America alone. Again, we're not over 120,000 deaths in the US.

6. So keep yourselves safe. Keep your families and especially your parents and older aunts and uncles safe. Practice social distancing and don't become a statistic.

What did I say about the cloth masks? The word mask doesn't appear anywhere on that whole entire page. So what are you talking about? Don't imagine me as a victim of whatever mental virus you have. I never said that cloth masks can help protect you from breathing in COVID-19. You are confused. I personally have a better mask (something more equivalent to the N95) that I ordered from overseas that is capable of filtering viruses but its uncomfortable to wear and my personal level of exposure is minimal. Dr Fauci knew about masks the whole time but didn't want regular people buying up all the N95 masks so that our healthcare professionals couldn't get them. My sister, a doctor, told me about the shortage herself.

So what is the purpose of the cloth masks?

The purpose, agent H, is that it limits the range of COVID from the wearer. It doesn't protect you from the virus. It simply helps protect other people FROM YOU (in case you have it and you can have it without knowing it). That's the reason for the masks. They're not useless. The better masks are harder to breathe in. If you can easily breathe and there are gaps around the edges you cannot expect to be protected. However, particles from you coughing or sneezing are not going to travel out as far if there are physical barriers slowing them down.

So, let's review

the N95 mask is the one you wear for yourself. Any other mask or scarf you're wearing for other people. Got it?

As far anti-police protests, they are outdoors. The danger in transmission is obviously much greator indoors than out doors. It's not the same as a church gathering or a movie theatre. I don't understand how you can't figure this stuff out on your own. It's like you're allergic to information.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/25/2020 3:06:46 PM

oh wow... a second post... regurgitating the same thing. How about you do some reading. I love reading and writing but geez, you need to do some of this yourself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/15/us/coronavirus-what-to-do-outside.html
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/4/24/21233226/coronavirus-runners-cyclists-airborne-infectious-dose
https://usa.streetsblog.org/2020/05/15/chinese-study-finds-outdoor-activities-safe-from-covid/
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/why-do-some-covid-19-patients-infect-many-others-whereas-most-don-t-spread-virus-all
https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/risk-of-covid-19-transmission-inside-and-outside-explained/19119375/

But I'll make you a deal. If you name an outdoor activity I'll explain to you which part of that activity, if any, is dangerous. This stuff isn't rocket science.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/25/2020 3:17:49 PM

Keep avoiding the questions and making a fool out of yourself!

So what is Mr. Faux Woke? Are you able to see your lapse in logic and hypocrisy? Are you able to admit that you fell hook line and sinker for this?

Literally EVERYONE else here sees it enough to question the ridiculous measures being forced..

IPX thinks this virus warrants a medical tyranny and a global economic meltdown, but it’s still less of a threat than simply being black in America! Hahahahahahaha

Wear your stupid fucking mask. Make sure to wear your pool noodle social distancing hat too. Make sure to keep being the best sheep in the heard.

I won’t wear any of it because it’s a hoax and I won’t be scared into submission.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/25/2020 7:46:09 PM

So besides the utter hilarity of exempting people from wearing masks because of race while simultaneously claiming this is a massive public health crisis and “EVeRyONe nEeDS tO WeAR tHEiR MaSKs”.. And besides the absurdity of "The View" co-host Joy Behar saying that she regularly spends time looking at people who are walking around without masks during the coronavirus pandemic. "I don't have much faith that this is going to end anytime soon ... Barring a vaccine, all we have is social distancing and masks -- neither of which is happening in this country right now ... this is going to go on and on and on, and I'll tell you the truth, it's making me crazy. All I do is I get in my car maybe with Steve and we go around town looking for people who are not wearing masks," she added, referring to her husband.“

Besides all of that ridiculousness, we had a pandemic in 2018 that 5 to 6 times worse than COVID..

From the World Health Organization: A total of 1.5 million people died from TB in 2018 (including 251 000 people with HIV). Worldwide, TB is one of the top 10 causes of death and the leading cause from a single infectious agent (above HIV/AIDS).
In 2018, an estimated 10 million people fell ill with tuberculosis(TB) worldwide. 5.7 million men, 3.2 million women and 1.1 million children. There were cases in all countries and age groups. But TB is curable and preventable.
In 2018, 1.1 million children fell ill with TB globally, and there were 205 000 child deaths due to TB (including among children with HIV). Child and adolescent TB is often overlooked by health providers and can be difficult to diagnose and treat.

No lockdowns, no masks, no ridiculous social distancing and isolation orders, no Joy Behar riding around looking to harass people not complying, no global recession... on and on.

But then COVID rolls around, and O. M. G!!!!

This isn’t about health. This is social engineering.

Interesting here:

The name Ovid means Sheep.

Ovid
Origin: Latin
Meaning: Sheep

“C” = see

NUMBER 19

The Ancients called this the ‘Number of Surrender’

So COVID 19 means See sheep surrender.

Take that for what you will.. It’s interesting. Not the main focus here obviously. Just another tidbit.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I