Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=131

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/30/2020 3:06:57 AM

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Of course defense is part of it, to defend the people and protect the rights of the constitution. Never heard “A government FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE”??

None of that is to say THE MAIN job is to “protect”, especially when this “protection” removes free choice from that same government that is SUPPOSED TO SERVE those who elect it, THE PEOPLE!

Are you really this dense? Or is your fundamental, imbedded, hatred of America just that strong?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/31/2020 6:12:53 AM

Hemphill I fail to understand your problem with the elderly being discharged from hospitals back to their nursing homes where they live? Everybody in the world has been trying to stay home that includes trying to stay out of hospital where the virus literally is.

And for those elderly patients with a terminal diagnoses whether or not related to the virus, many people prefer to die in their home than a hospital

I just didn't get the problem here.

I agree on the overinflation of numbers but that's been happening globally and from the very start.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/31/2020 10:34:10 PM

Here is my problem with this Garveys..

1: You don’t take a flame thrower into a fireworks stand.. You don’t take ebola patients into a maternity ward.. When 1/3 of all U.S COVID deaths are from nursing home residents and workers, (because the virus is most dangerous to the elderly with pre existing conditions) you don’t take COVID cases into nursing homes..

2: Not all COVID positive patients were elderly ones returning to their particular nursing homes. I linked a video showing a 20 year old who was housed there.. He was not the only one. A month ago, New York issued a strict new rule: “No resident shall be denied readmission or admission to the NH solely based on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19,” California and New Jersey have also said that nursing homes should take in such patients.

3: NY Governor Cuomo said: “The obligation is on the nursing home to say ‘I can’t take a COVID-positive person. I’m too crowded, I’m too busy, I don’t have enough PPE,’ whatever the answer is, doesn’t even matter, if they say ‘I can’t take the person,’ they can’t take the person. So, that’s how it works.” And “New York followed the president’s agencies’ guidance…What New York did was follow what the Republican Administration said to do. That’s not my attempt to politicize it. It’s my attempt to depoliticize it. So don’t criticize the state for following the president’s policy,”

So he’s blaming the nursing homes for following his order, lying about what his **link= order actually said; then he tries to blame Trumps healthcare agencies guidelines when the CDC says this: “Any newly admitted and readmitted resident with a COVID-19 case is to be placed in a designated COVID-19 care unit, while those who have met the criteria to have recovered can return to a regular unit in the nursing home.” New York – along with California and New Jersey – went further and turned the guidance into state directives and said at the time that nursing homes cannot refuse to take patients from hospitals solely because they have the coronavirus.

4: Cuomo’s original order has been deleted from multiple online sources in what can only be seen as an attempt to hide the truth of what his order stated.

5: He gave immunity to long-term healthcare facilities after they gave big donations to his campaign.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/1/2020 3:21:13 AM

Your missing the point here

It's generally accepted globally among the medical community that the risk of contracting COVID (or any infection) in a nursing home is pretty high

But not as high as the risk of catching these infections while IN Hospital...
Even before Covid, hospitals tried NOT to admit the elderly to the wards, as the risk of picking up general infections here (E. Coli, pneumonia etc..) is still much higher than the risk of picking them up in the home. This is evidence based.

Also, for any patient with COVID who doesn't need oxygen support and isn't deemed 'fit' for mechanical ventilation(which is most care home patients) ... If this is the case then the treatment is 'conservative' meaning there is no extra special or different treatment these patients would get whether in hospital or in the nursing homes or at home. You don't need to be sat on a hospital ward to receive Tylenol and get bedrest and drink fluids. The WHO have made it clear the ONLY people who should be admitted to a hospital ward with suspected COVID are those needing ventilatory or oxygen support

Finally, your numbers don't account for the terminal elderly patients. For these elderly patients where it has been accepted that they are imminently dieing and there are no more viable treatment options.. What the point of dieing in hospital? Those patients are sent back to their usual places of home to spend their dying moments rather than on a hospital ward.

Nursing home staff have no right of denying these patients from returning to their homes. And if every elderly patient from a care home with confirmed / suspected covid was admitted to hospital there would literally be no available hospital beds in the world from week 2 of lockdown. I can't see any problem myself

Isis

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/1/2020 8:45:34 AM

"Of course defense is part of it"

https://www.google.com/search?q=synonym+for+defense&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS827US827&oq=synonym+for+defense&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.4854j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

do you not see that the first synonym for defense is "protection"?

You're trying to tell us that even though the constitution clearly talks about protection, that the government should not be responsible for protecting people. That's what you said. You can walk back what you said but you cannot say both things at the same time which you seem to be attempting.

Don't say of course defense is part of it and then act like defense isn't or shouldn't be part of it. You're cherry picking, simply because you don't like anything messing with your perceived rights.

I say "perceived" rights because they are conditional. As every black person knows there are times when your freedoms go out the window so the state can enforce the law. At that point you have the right to remain silent, right of due process, etc. which almost always seems to get ignored. But you know what? The conspiracy theory crowd is never there, protesting the criminal justice system when black people are locked up in jail too long, or when, in my case, a judge just feels like giving home detention to people to make it impossible for them to get out of jail on bail and they end up having to stay in for 5 days when they should have been out the same day. Conspiracy theorists don't give a **** about those rights because it mostly doesn't affect them. And we, to a large extent, as a community, have learned to deal with it even though we shouldn't.

But as a minority community we know that individual rights do not supersede the constitutional rights and freedoms of the society at large. This is why the police can detain you for hours even without charging you with a crime. This is why you can be pull over on reasonable suspicion and further violated in order to obtain probable cause to justify an arrest. I had to work on home detention and could have lost my job. And there was no deadly virus running around at the time. That was just the ordinary life of a black man.

So as much as I don't like it, I understand the need to protect society from a deadly virus. And I believe the shutdowns and social distancing has been working and can be credited for less deaths and less cases than the worst projections showed were possible. And that's also because this virus is new, so there were no tests for it. And they didn't even know you could transmit it without having any symptoms yourself. So all of this has been necessary and has paid off.

Human life is often taken for granted, but it is priceless. Ask any of the families who lost someone to covid-19 how they feel; if they think it was worth shutting down the economy to try to keep their loved ones from catching the virus. And then ask yourself how important life is to you and if you would be willing to sacrifice your life and the lives of your parents, aunts and uncles, in order so that you can be free to eat in a restaurant as opposed to having it delivered to your house. What is life worth to you? What is your life worth?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/1/2020 9:00:01 AM

You're trying to invent a conspiracy that makes no sense. Why would anyone follow an order that isn't public record? They wouldn't. So the idea that Cuomo gave a secret order to nursing homes is stupid. Secondly, as I said with Michigan, the governors do no make decisions on individual cases. If you cannot show where the protocol says that a nursing home has to admit new patients who have covid but who are "medically stable" then you cannot put that on the governor. It is the decision of nursing homes to transfer their own residents to hospitals when they are identified as having covid-19 and must accept them back when the hospital, not a politician, wants to transfer them back. If they are housing anyone else they are not obligated to do, but were likely doing so on behalf of a referring hospital.

The key word I told you before was "medically stable". If you went to the hospital with covid they don't send you to a nursing home after. They send you home. The burden of proof is on you to show that some hospitals were discharging "medically stable" covid-19 cases to a nursing home, rather than their own house. Now I could understand this type of move, especially in NY, where an infected person might live in a dense public housing situation with roommates and a much higher risk to those around them. But people CANNOT live at the hospital! They have to go home. So where do YOU want them to go? It's so easy to complain about decisions someone else has to make, but when you don't even have a better solution then you just sound like a crybaby taking a dump in a diaper. Adults have to make hard decisions and it's because they can't simply think about what's best for Hemphill. They have to think about what's best for all their constituents. And that's hard to do. That's why the whole country isn't managed by 1 ruler. That's why local people get to represent local people. And if you don't like the way America works then you don't have to live there. It's that simple. But you don't have to lie and say these governors are moving sick patients around because that's not true.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/1/2020 9:09:18 AM

"I can't see any problem myself"

Exactly.

What Hemp is attempting to do is take every major event and twist it into support for his pro-right political agenda, steering people towards Trump (and probably Russia). It's even possible that conspiracy theories have been and are being used by foreign spy networks, in order to influence US elections and to attack democracy itself by further dividing the U.S. as a nation to the point that we don't even care about politics or who rules us.

They'll tell you that your vote doesn't matter anyway. They'll tell you that there's always a conspiracy and the people you might vote for are out to get you; that they want to murder your children and give you diseases while destroying the economy trying to stop you from getting THIS disease. But most of it makes NO SENSE when stood up against logic and critical thinking. And that's my point. Some conspiracies have good entertainment value. But taken too seriously, they start making people stupid. And then people willingly give up one of their most important rights in this country; the right to vote and to choose their own representatives.

And when we don't choose, someone ELSE simply chooses for us.

That's why I vote. Because "they" don't want me to.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/1/2020 9:53:54 AM

This is priceless. IPXninja hates America with a passion yet tries to tell me about the constitution. He works to cover for American hating Democrat Governors and justify killing the elderly with purposeful placement of COVID patients, then in the same breath calls me a foreign spy!!

I’m at a loss for words in trying to describe how hilarious this is!

Well little buddy, you are wrong. Democrat governors ARE using COVID against the elderly to make the numbers look even worse to justify more lockdowns.

Funny how this is the only conversation about COVID in the country right now! Why aren’t you pleading all the rioters to stay 6 feet apart and wear their masks?? Where is your outrage?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/1/2020 3:22:54 PM

why didn't you have anything to say when I disputed your lies earlier? I showed you in the actual executive order on Michigan's website and walked you through exactly why and how you were wrong.

And you had nothing to say.

No you want to pretend that you weren't already fact checked? Hilarious.

You're acting like a Russian, comrade.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/1/2020 5:12:52 PM

You tried to say that it was, and I quoted, in accordance with Trumps healthcare agencies policy. I proved that wrong by showing you what the cdc guidelines were and how these Demoncrat governors went against it and when it blew up in their face, they tried to blame the nursing homes and Trump.

How you overlook evidence is evidence in and of itself

Besides, it is being admitted that the COVID narrative is a hoax!

But you won’t watch the video or read this post so yeah.. you’re done.

GERMAN OFFICIAL LEAKS REPORT DENOUNCING COVID-19 AS “A GLOBAL FALSE ALARM”

More people are dying because of state-imposed Corona-measures than they are being killed by the virus.

Germany’s federal government and mainstream media are engaged in damage control after a report that challenges the established Corona narrative leaked from the interior ministry.

Some of the report key passages are:

•The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.

•The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).

•Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.

•The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.

“During the Corona crisis the State has proved itself as one of the biggest producers of Fake News.”

So far, so bad. But it gets worse.
The report focuses on the “manifold and heavy consequences of the Corona measures” and warns that these are “grave”.
More people are dying because of state-imposed Corona-measures than they are being killed by the virus.
The reason is a scandal in the making:
A Corona-focused German healthcare system is postponing life-saving surgery and delaying or reducing treatment for non-Corona patients.
BERLIN IN DENIAL MODE. THE SCIENTISTS FIGHT BACK.
Initially, the government tried to dismiss the report as “the work of one employee”, and its contents as “his own opinion” – while the journalists closed ranks, no questions asked, with the politicians.
But the 93-pages report titled “Analysis of the Crisis Management” has been drafted by a scientific panel appointed by the interior ministry and composed by external medical experts from several German universities.
The report was the initiative of a department of the interior ministry called Unit KM4 and in charge with the “Protection of critical infrastructures”.
This is also where the German official turned whistleblower, Stephen Kohn, work(ed), and from where he leaked it to the media.
The authors of the report issued a joint press release already on Mai 11th, berating the government for ignoring expert advise, and asking for the interior minister to officially comment upon the experts joint statement:
“Therapeutic and preventive measures should never bring more harm than the illness itself. Their aim should be to protect the risk groups, without endangering the availabilty of medical care and the health of the whole population, as it is unfortunately occurring”
“We in the scientific and medical praxis are experiencing the secondary damages of the Corona-measures on our patients on a daily basis.”
“We therefore ask the Federal Ministry of the Interior, to comment upon our press release, and we hope for a pertinent discussion regarding the [Corona] measures, one that leads to the best possible solution for the whole population”
At the time of writing, the German government had yet to react.
But the facts are – sadly – vindicating the medical experts’ worries.
On May 23 the German newspaper Das Bild titled: “Dramatic consequences of the Corona-Measures: 52,000 Cancer Ops delayed.”

Inside, a leading medical doctor warns that “we will feel the side-effects of the Corona crisis for years”.

SHOOTING THE WHISTLEBLOWER. IGNORING THE MESSAGE.

As Der Spiegel reported on Mai 15th: “Stephen Kohn [the whistleblower] has since been suspended from duty. He was advised to obtain a lawyer and his work laptop was confiscated.”

Kohn had originally leaked the report on May 9th to the liberal-conservative magazine Tichys Einblick one of Germany’s most popular alternative media outlets.
News of the report went mainstream in Germany during the second week of May – but already in the third week media and politicians alike stopped discussing the issue by refusing to comment upon it.

Emblematic was the approach taken by Günter Krings, the representative for Interior Minister Horst Seehofer – the whistleblower’s boss: Asked it he would treat the document seriously, Krings replied: “If you start analyzing papers like that, then pretty soon you’ll be inviting the guys with the tin foil hats to parliamentary hearings.”

Men in tin foil hats – Aluhut in German – is a term used to describe people who believe in conspiracy theories.

Indeed one article by Der Spiegel adressing the Corona protest movement and the consequences of the leaked report contained the word “conspiracy” no fewer than 17 times!

And no discussions of the issues raised by the report itself.

Outside Germany the news has virtually gone unreported.

THE PROTEST MOVEMENT – OR “CORONA-REBELLEN”.

Germans begun demonstrating against Lockdowns as early as April.

And thousands of citizens keep showing up at demos every week-end, even as the government is easing the restrictions.

The demos are not merely against restrictions, which have actually been comparatively mild compared to many other Western countries.

The demos question the entire Corona Narrative, and even more its principals, especially the role Bill Gates is playing, as the WHO second biggest donor (the first one since Trump suspended U.S. contribution).

Indeed the biggest such demos took place in Stuttgart on May 9th, where tens of thousands people assempled to say no – to the NWO.

Germans are saying no to any orwellian solution the government might one day impose out of a questionable “emergency status”, from mass surveillance Apps to mandatory vaccinations.

The leaked report has proved their fears to be well founded.

At least as far as the fake nature of the “Corona pandemic” is concerned.
The rest might soon follow.

The gig is up, the news is out. The talking points are lost, so the establishment turned to race wars and destructive riots. End of story.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I