Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=73&start_row=151

Who is RasTafarI?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 176
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras levi Sent: 12/20/2013 6:15:59 AM

ahoy

Messenger: RasIttai Nyabinghi Sent: 1/8/2014 9:02:04 PM

Selassie I JAH-RASTAFATI , Selah
Jah people I brethren , I sistren and IJah . Tru-Dat n truly rastafari is no competition or organisation or religion , lo the truth hath nrophets o religion
Behold HIM is the Almighty was praised in all twelve tribes of Judah , yea it was written by the IJah man Paul "others are healers , preachers,teachers,etc but they all come from One God N One Jah .
Equal rights and justice
let Righteousness flow like a stream and justice like a river .
who JAH bless no man curse.Selah

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/28/2014 5:32:27 PM

I and I guiding light and shield.

Messenger: Johntnix Sent: 3/12/2014 5:39:43 PM

I am a convert now after years of religion conversion. Like the previous writer said. I am at Peace. Brother John Tydings Nix, III

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/14/2014 5:11:48 PM

Blessed reasonings Idren. Love to see JAH children enlightened by The Light of the World, HIM Haile Selassie I, JAH Rastafari.
Many people are still confused, and even those of us who are not confused have so many different ideas circulating amongst the Idren. But one thing I&I can always agree on is
HAIL THE KING,
Haile Selassie I.
To people to are beginning their journey on the path of Rastafari, Iwombman am available to chat one-on-one because I see that the forum can get overloaded fast and many times questions go unanswered. Iwombman am new also to trodding Rastafari, but with a pure heart and a love for Truth I&I would love to share the Word and the Light with those still seeking.
A person once said to I&I, "We are beggars, telling other beggars where to find bread."
Email me amanda.elaine.burton@gmail.com to reason and share the love of JAH.

Messenger: CaptainOvaltine Sent: 4/19/2014 4:17:52 PM

Blessed Love One and All!

I will contribute this view for the people who say they are "new" and "curious" and "convert" and all them words lke that... What they seem to be asking is more about the Livity and Why they might reason they should live that Way, so they want a quick answer sight "Is Selassie I God?" And things of the type- the young Stars too wish to learn and learn the Right Way not to be Mislead- It Is Love to All

My Experience is a Perspective that-
Who is Rasta is a Monk. Who is Rasta Live with God.
From there it is seen that Monks -Traditionally- are Benevolent, Mindfull, Thoughtful- Deal with Spirit, Heart, Mind, Eternity. Seen? Healers, Researchers, Historians, and Teachers. Things like Splendor and Wealth dont abide in Material for Monks, All Goodness Come From Within. Peace Come From Within.

-----> From there InI can see importance of Study and Growth as WELL as the Rules of InI Livity. Love Yourself and Let Yourself Grow, Learn and Know. True so a Rastafar I makes their Quest for Knowledge a Important thing- part of why Rastafar I from around the World are Drawn to Reason Here- Sight? Just as They Value Clean Living so their Temples can Thrive Pure - Growing in Life and Love For It.

Its an Important thing I feel for Those who wish to know more about Rastafar I to see the Similarity between Monastic Study and Rastafar I.
"InhI Livity is not for sale, neither is it a fashion statement or a bumper sticker. Ras Tafari is."
Give Thanks for Reasoning Ark I, A Great Thing You've Built the Love is Shown
JAH

Messenger: FireLight Sent: 9/7/2014 7:43:57 PM

I am not sure how this forum works...
That being said, I would like to take a Nazarite vow and am not sure how to procede. Do I need someone as a witness? If anyone has any answers, please email me at firetheking@hotmail.com. I would be greatful. Bless sings

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/8/2014 9:54:42 AM

Iyest Idren Fire and Istren Nessa, most I love to I&I. It is a bless-sing to see Iyah in the forum.
Please be in touch with Ras NazIr and Iyah Istren NazIr - Iman is a Nazarite Priest.
Most I guidance Iyah family. One love!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 9/8/2014 10:38:21 AM

Yes Iya Fire email InI and we can reason on the topic at hand. InI email is rasnazir420@gmail.com InI can also give I phone number through email and we can talk/text aswell. It is easier for InI to text and email, as I stay on the move all the time. Feel free to get in touch with I.

Selassie I JAH RastafarI.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/14/2014 7:20:24 AM

Who is Rastafari?

Rastafari is I and I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 176

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I