Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7261&start_row=41

Vegan - Natural?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/15/2021 2:56:20 PM

Well Samson was not the only Nazarite
Elijah the hairy hermit was brought meat and bread by ravens of the air as he sat by the brook in kishon or something like that, and Samuel the prophet who poured the horn of holy oil upon the youth David to be prince and King, Samuel never shaved from birth, yet he feasted with Jesse, David's father upon the flesh of rams when he annointed David King of Israel. Israelites have eaten dairy and meat for millennia and we've not had short mortality rate in our anciency living. The number one cause of death in Israel is slavery and downpression. Haile Selassie wasn't ashamed of his culture like you cowards. He feasted on raw meat with Ethiopians when he was crowned king, Like a real Ethiopian native and not some whitewashed foreigner. We can see this culture from the days of Menelik II because he organized such feasts after victorious battles against aliens, thus we perceive such flesh eating contests were usually organised by the king himself, and he was not a guest in the party, but rather the Master of Ceremony.

If you hate Israel, then you must hate Ras Tafari MAKONNEN since he is an Israelite of the tribe of Judah. He is the heir of David and rightful ruler upon the throne of Israel, and he is certainly not sleepwalking or daydreaming but is a man conscious of his thoughts and actions and identity. Bloodclass

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/15/2021 3:15:20 PM

WHO SAYS SAMSON THE NAZARITE DIDN'T EAT FLESH?
Judges 15:1
[1]But it came to passe within a while after, in the time of wheat haruest, that Samson visited his wife with a kid, and he said, I will goe in to my wife into the chamber. But her father would not suffer him to goe in.

--I don't think he was bringing her a pet

Judges 13:13-25
[13]And the Angel of the Lord said vnto Manoah, Of all that I said vnto the woman, let her beware.
[14]She may not eate of any thing that commeth of the Uine, neither let her drinke wine or strong drinke, nor eat any vncleane thing: all that I commanded her, let her obserue.
[15]¶ And Manoah saide vnto the Angel of the Lord, I pray thee let vs deteine thee, vntill wee shall haue made ready a kid for thee.
[16]And the Angel of the Lord said vnto Manoah, Though thou deteine mee, I will not eat of thy bread: and if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it vnto the Lord: for Manoah knew not that he was an Angel of the Lord.
[17]And Manoah said vnto the Angel of the Lord, What is thy name, that when thy sayings come to passe, we may doe thee honour?
[18]And the Angel of the Lord said vnto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?
[19]So Manoah tooke a kid, with a meat offering, and offered it vpon a rocke vnto the Lord: and the Angel did wonderously, and Manoah and his wife looked on.
[20]For it came to passe, when the flame went vp toward heauen from off the altar, that the Angel of the Lord ascended in the flame of the altar: and Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.
[21](But the Angel of the Lord did no more appeare to Manoah and to his wife:) then Manoah knewe that he was an Angel of the Lord.
[22]And Manoah said vnto his wife, Wee shall surely die, because wee haue seene God.
[23]But his wife said vnto him, If the Lord were pleased to kill vs, he would not haue receiued a burnt offering and a meat offering at our hands, neither would hee haue shewed vs all these things, nor would as at this time haue told vs such things as these.
[24]¶ And the woman bare a sonne, and called his name Samson: and the child grew, & the Lord blessed him.
[25]And the Spirit of the Lord beganne to mooue him at times in the campe of Dan, betweene Zorah and Eshtaol.

Saul and Samuel the NAZARITE did eat a bull shoulder together. It is written, and in Ethiopia, where the ark of the covenant is, they eat raw cattle.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/15/2021 3:29:05 PM

Concerning Elijah

1 Kings 17:5-6
[5]So hee went, and did according vnto the word of the Lord: for hee went and dwelt by the brooke Cherith, that is before Iordane.
[6]And the rauens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the euening: and hee dranke of the brooke.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/15/2021 3:29:07 PM

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/15/2021 6:48:50 PM

I sight that some Israelites are vegetarians. Then and now. And Iman don't hate anyone for eating meat. Iman an Israelite.

Nothing that you showed I said Samson ate meat.

The Ible says in the Garden of Eden man and animal ate plants for their meat. And JAH told Isaiah that "They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain".

Peace and Love
JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/15/2021 10:24:42 PM

Oh God give me strength. Samson was raised by his parents who kept flocks, and the only thing the angel warn them against is to feed the baby liquor or unclean meats, seeing they offered a meat offering to God afterwards. Samson was raised by his mother and educated by his father.

Besides, Samson's parents are flesh and were visited by EXTRATERRESTIAL SOULS from FAR FAR AWAY. What visitors have you got, vegetarian?

Besides the bible say that Elijah, like Moses and Abraham, spoke to GOD face to face and not in a vision like other humans.
The word say only the Son seeth the father in such manner. Only the Son don't fall on his face in shame when the Lord appeareth. So who is greater than John the Baptist, Samson or Elijah?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/15/2021 10:52:43 PM

The same bible tells us that Abel sacrificed a sheep of the flock for righteousness. And God killed a beast to clothe Adam and Eve. So tell me if you will be the one feeding the fruit tree of life to beasts of the field and cattle of the ranch. It is virtually impossible that Abel offered herbs and plants and Cain was the flesh-monger, why? Israelites of later years sacrificed sheep and oxen in a similar manner, and if you want to try my Israelite BLOOD, wait until I offer a whole cow upon the blazing altar, unto RAS TAFARI the king of Israel, Master of Ceremony of the RAW FEAST.

Don't bother discredit I and I with your big bag of asceticism. I and I a natural man. I a black royal man. I a real Ethiopian, me nah fake holiness with diet.
I man a prophet true, but moreso, I'm a Nazirite and truly blessed, burn out them dirty spell and curse

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/15/2021 11:03:32 PM

Burn them dirty cursed and evil spell, them silly spell and evil curse.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/15/2021 11:23:23 PM

HATA FAYA BUN

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/16/2021 2:11:25 AM

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be in the end.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I