Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7261&start_row=51

Vegan - Natural?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/16/2021 2:24:23 AM

You very well know there is no end. This is reality for me and you. Don't bother doubt the powers. Life is eternal, and there is no death. Or end.

Adam was the first man who classified the beasts of creation to distinguish between clean and unclean, because he was the first human being, and it's not realistic that the error of one man-(eating forbidden fruit)- caused some beasts to become clean for eating and others remained unclean. But they were created so, from the earth. Beasts of flesh and blood.

Genesis 2:17-20
[17]But of the tree of the knowledge of good and euill, thou shalt not eate of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof, thou shalt surely die.
[18]¶ And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone: I will make him an helpe meet for him.
[19]And out of the ground the LORD God formed euery beast of the field, and euery foule of the aire, and brought them vnto Adam, to see what he would call them: and whatsoeuer Adam called euery liuing creature, that was the name thereof.
[20]And Adam gaue names to all cattell, and to the foule of the aire, and to euery beast of the fielde: but for Adam there was not found an helpe meete for him.

Shortly thereafter we see Abel the righteous man offering a sheep of the flock upon the fire because he kept nuff sheep, and certainly not as pets.

If man was made of the dust of earth, then certainly man was created flesh and blood and not some spirit being as some seem to imply, that "in the end" man will eat some fruit and become some marvelous being. Bombo.

Besides, it isn't logical for a lion to eat grass because this is against science, or pseudoscience. A lions' jaw isn't suited for eating quantities of grass like a bull, whose mouth and teeth are better suited and a complex digestive system to digest green stuff. A lion is more adapted to eat meat. I wouldn't starve my pet lions on a diet of grass anyway, but would have them receive royal portions from my table, and eat by the lounge at the dining hall

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/16/2021 2:51:50 PM

Bless Up Idren

Jahcub I, give thanks Iyah. It is good to be here again. Didn’t mean to be quiet for so long, been struggling to appease the man and have neglected the company of I Idren. Shameful. Good to reason again JAH know.

I agree with the I that vegetarian or ideally vegan is the best way. The climate that I live in, and the way I was raised has made it more difficult for I man to eat vegan but I man support that life to the fullest. One day I may get there. No blood in I kitchen, Yes I.

I thought that earlier in this post it is reasoned that ancient Nazarite did eat kosher meat that had been delivered to them as food, since that was considered different from a dead body? I think thats where Black Christ in Flesh is coming from, is that technically the law required Israelites to eat meat, at the very least lamb on passover. Not saying that InI are required to do the same, according to the law, because HIM Haile Selassie I gives the right for each one to have their own right to JAH. I man also had the impression Nazarite did not eat even Kosher meat, but I thought IPXninja and Black Christ in Flesh were saying Kosher meat was not considered off-limits for Nazarite?

Black Christ in Flesh, CHILL bredren. There is only one agent on this site showing hate for Israel or Rastafari, that much should be clear. Even after the I proves all the ancient Israelites ate meat, it doesnt matter to I. I man am not an Ancient. I man was born and live in the times where HIM Haile Selassie I rule and reign over this earth. There can be new laws that govern InI behavior, depending on the situation at hand. Haile Selassie I gave InI the right to choose. If the I wants to eat kosher meat and attain spiritual enlightenment, do it! However, the act of requiring InI to walk the same path to JAH is what is against the law. Even I know that.

I think the I has already made the point that even the Nazarite that InI Jahcub I sited would have been able to eat meat according to the law and did so and injoyed it. That is all well and good, the I helped teach I something and for that I man grateful. I will now be able to have I facts straight when I quote the Bible. However, the I has not addressed the points I made so lets be clear about those since InI reasoning.

Be careful who the I tests, for JAH walks among InI. As a vegetarian I man have wrestled with a demon and been victorious. I man have seen the I’s visitors. I man have been delivered from death from water and fire on two separate occasions, only to live again by the grace of JAH. InI may be Ancient souls seeing the world together, but I am not so quick to think I am the only one.

HIM Haile Selassie I say each one has their own right to JAH, so InI are BREDREN, the I is not my father.

I made the choice of I food that I want, did the I not read that? InI dont deal with ism remember? No asceticism for I man, I do what I want and what I reason to be best. I never even liked the taste of meat so for I man Warrior even the thought of the taste makes I sick. Don’t tell I man I suffering for no reason if I man not suffering.

So since InI bredren and both equal in the eyes of JAH according to the law that HIM Haile Selassie I rule over man, InI can take the spiritual fight out of the equation. As I was stating before, InI best choice would have to be proven on the battlefield. Since InI are ON THE SAME SIDE, it would have to be a contest between Idren for fun, or a contest of competition amongst Idren of best scores against foes on the battlefield. Either of which I would be willing to use to prove there are benefits of I choice. If the I wants something different, gwan then! I man not here to stand in the way of an Idren’s path to JAH.

If InI were to look, instead of being so defensive that I favorite choice is being threatened with logic, InI might see that there are benefits to eating vegetarian. Those reasons may be why one would choose it. Lets remove preference out of the equation and study facts. The point I was trying to make is if we study a vegetarian person vs a omnivorous person, there can be proven benefits to both, depending on what the I is trying to attain. Most sports and competitions are based off weight, so InI would need to go by weight class to find who are comparable. If I compared a vegetarian and omnivore the same weight and asked them to hold out their arms from their side for as long as they could, the vegetarian would be able to hold their arms out longer. If we were to restrict those two athletes to the same amount of calories, and the same work out, it would be easier for an omnivore to gain more muscle mass when eating the same amount of calories. See how those two things are different?

Both of these things can be proven by science, and they are two different benefits depending on what the I is trying to achieve. That is why vegan athletes might make the choice, because even though they have to eat MORE calories than their omnivorous counterpart in their same weight class, it is more efficient energy to receive that fuel from plants because I body process it different. All of this can be supported by proper science, I could share I sources if the I would like, but I think the I would prefer to look it up Iself if the I is interested.

Luckily for InI, JAH rules overall and gave InI the right to do what InI want according to HIM’s law.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/16/2021 4:08:13 PM

What kosher meat are you talking about? The bible doesn't discriminate between meats, such as bloody meats or kosher meats. There is only mentioned flesh, no more. Flesh is flesh, and there is no such thing as flesh being delivered from "heaven" because the nearest I and I come to that is when the winds were stirred to bring flocks of quail for the Israelites in the wilderness for 40 years of Exodus. Manna fell from magical clouds, even so Jesus couldn't turn stones into bread.

Anyhow Revelations Chapter 19 prophesy mentioned that Haile Selassie Shall return from heaven to conquer the pope in rome and the conglomeration of presidents. I presume after the battle and calm is restored He will sit down and eat, like a human being. I don't think he will just kotch pon some corner and dally, high on some secret sauce.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/16/2021 5:07:21 PM

Bless Up

If I man chose confusing language or InI need to clarify definitions, just say that.

According to I man understanding, kosher meat = clean flesh. How can the I say flesh is flesh when InI have had specific discussions of how unclean pig flesh is? As I have learned from these discussions, I dont eat as kosher as I thought I did. But the bible specifically talks about separating blood from flesh in order for it to be clean for consumption so I dont even know where the I is trying to go on that tangent.

I mistakenly used the term "delivered to them" to mean something different than a fantastical situation. In ancient Israel, certain tribes were in charge of certain things, correct? So at a feast or as considered a normal food a Nazarite could eat clean flesh. Thats the point the I was trying to make, correct?

It seems like the I feigns offense to distract from I original point.

If I Christ sit at the table to eat like a human being, and I ask for vegetables and water, would I chastise him (HIM)? Would I test him (HIM)?

No secret sauce required.

HIM HAILE SELASIIE I RULE

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/16/2021 9:44:16 PM

Yeah man I and High will sit and eat with my king. The spirit tells I me NAH DIE in this ya time.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/17/2021 12:27:16 AM

It's also highly unlikely that Haile Selassie would ask for vegetables and water because he is a true Ethiopian. I shared two studies of a book written by the imperial cook who served Ras Tafari. The study proves that king Selassie enjoyed meats like any other ETHIOPIAN NATIVE. He was also strong and mighty. Don't bother tell I that King Selassie as a FLESH EATER was weak and feeble. The amount of works the man done so far you can't even come close.

Anyway, the book is called "Memoirs of Lore Trenkler - Life and times in the court of Haile Selassie I. Anyone can buy the book on Amazon and the writer confesses to serving FLESH and WINE to Ras Tafari, so the king wasn't even a nazarite, but still conscious and self-aware.

So when Ras Tafari returns to reign for a thousand years, it's no great wonder what will be served him at the royal dinner.

http://www.anglo-ethiopian.org/publications/articles.php?type=L&reference=publications/articles/2012spring/trenkler.php

https://www.acflondon.org/events/book-presentation-anglo-ethiopian-society-work-and/

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/17/2021 3:05:40 PM

I give thanks for the book links Black Christ in Flesh. From the link Haile Selassie's chef said "The emperor was mostly served salads or fruits; one of his favourite dishes was Viennese apple-strudel – which she considered the ideal dish on fasting days."

Another bredren had also posted a book link from one of H.I.M.'s chefs (maybe be the same book) it also said that Haile Selassie ate mostly vegetarian meals.

The links say that His Majesty ate mostly fruits and veggies, little meat, and preferred the less alcoholic white wine.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/17/2021 3:08:55 PM

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/18/2021 2:28:32 PM

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/18/2021 2:33:08 PM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I