Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7243&start_row=1

My New Watch

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EIHYP Sent: 11/27/2019 3:31:23 AM

Hi everyone, I'm from New York and I just bought a new watch with RF colors and it's expensive. It's mainly red with some green yellow and a little gold. I bought it to show my love to all people no matter what nationality they are from. I love black people and I want to show that. I'm white and I'm American. I know a lot about the RF culture. I love listening to Damian Marley especially to the album where he does a collaboration with the Rapper Nas. I want to confirm that there is nothing wrong with me wearing this watch. I don't want people to become angry at me when they see me wearing this watch. Can anyone please shed some light onto this? Is it okay for me to wear the watch or should I return it? I really want to keep it. Please help me.

Messenger: Shamayim Gihon Sent: 11/27/2019 4:24:06 AM

The Red, Gold and Green is the banner of Ethiopia and the Rainbow of Revelations 4:3. Like unto an Emerald. Haile Selassie I said until the color of a man's skin is as insignificant as the color of his eyes. In this case, it is fine for you to wear the colors as long as you innerstand the origins and big up the King of Kings, Ras Teferi Haile Selassie the First as the reason the royal banner has been popularized in world culture.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I