Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7207&start_row=51

InfoWars? Or War on Information?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/28/2019 8:12:08 AM

@Hemp

You obviously don't know what a quote is. A quote is when you take someone's exact words, denoted by quotation marks. It is not the same as an insinuation. I can understand if these distinctions are hard for you but please try not to be dishonest. There is a difference between reporting and rhetoric.

And the Greta thing. No, you haven't proved anything. But clearly, you don't understand evidentiary standards so only in your mind. And unfortunately, I seem to be running out of patience trying to correct your many errors and false assertions masquerading as information. You have shown yourself as having zero integrity. You don't really care about facts. All you do is find other people who share your misinformed slanted view and 'alternative facts'.

The truth is:
There is no deep state. The earth is a sphere. We actually did go to the moon. Sandy hook really happened. No one is actually worshiping Satan. Climate change is real. There are no aliens at area 51. Trump is a racist white supremacist like his father. Water isn't turning people gay. Jesus isn't coming back. Capitalism is better for progress but fuels corruption. Black liberation isn't reverse racism. Conspiracy theorists lie and doctor evidence like what happened with FEMA Camps. And there are no lizard people.

And until you know how to divide facts from fiction you will continue to be manipulated by those who manipulate information for their own benefit.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/28/2019 3:05:56 PM

IPXninja: "There is no deep state. The earth is a sphere. We actually did go to the moon. Sandy hook really happened. No one is actually worshiping Satan. Climate change is real. There are no aliens at area 51. Trump is a racist white supremacist like his father. Water isn't turning people gay. Jesus isn't coming back. Capitalism is better for progress but fuels corruption. Black liberation isn't reverse racism. Conspiracy theorists lie and doctor evidence like what happened with FEMA Camps. And there are no lizard people."

Spoken like a true establishment guppy in love with the WAYS OF THE WORLD..

There is a deep state, admittedly so. People do worship satan and conduct spirit cooking sacrificial ceremonies. 'Man made climate change' is a giant fear mongering tax scam to regulate out of existence the middle class and to consolidate control by the shadow elite. Trump is definitely not racist. Atrazine and fluoride are but two reasons to filter water. Christ already came back and will return soon for the 3rd advent. Black liberation being led by democrats is a con job. Conspiracy realists know and have proved this.

1 John 2:15 -- Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Romans 12:2 -- Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

1 Corinthians 3:18 -- Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in the ways of this world, he must become a fool to become really wise.

Colossians 3:7 -- You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. You used to do these things when your life was still part of this world.

1 John 5:5 -- Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

John 14:27 -- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Halie Selassie -- "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it MAN WILL FIND THE SOLUTIONS OF HIS PRESENT DIFFICULTIES AND GUIDANCE FOR HIS FUTURE ACTION, AND UNLESS HE ACCEPTS WITH CLEAR CONSCIOUS THE BIBLE AND ITS GREAT MESSAGR, HE CANNOT HOPE FOR SALVATION. For my part I glory in the Bible."

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/28/2019 4:48:51 PM

If climate change is "giant fear mongering tax scam"

how is the "deep state" not a "fear mongering scam"?

Do you see the problem? Just because there is something to be afraid of doesn't mean it doesn't exist and must be a hoax. Because that logic obviously doesn't get applied to the deep state or these theories of underground pedophile rings. Whenever conspiracy theorists want people to be afraid, its not a problem. But when the surgeon general warns that smoking can cause cancer... what's that? a hoax?

And no, people do not worship Satan. Satanists use the symbol in rebellion against the oppressive puritanical influences of Christian society. They do not believe in a literal Satan. Feel free to ask them. And the only reason I know this is because critical thinking brought me to actually research it. The idea that there would be non-Christians who believe the bible is all true except that they just like Satan better than God... is pretty ridiculous. The Serpent in the garden can be viewed as a hero for humanity but there's no reason for a non-believer to accept any of this as literal truth; especially not a being of evil who knows how powerful God is and decides to go against him anyway. And of course his fall towards sin and evil isn't really a core subject of the bible even though it should have been if God was interested in protecting humans against evil. But no, there is hardly a mention of HaShatan (the adversary) in the Hebrew script because he wasn't nearly as important as he becomes in Christianity. Christianity made such a big deal of the devil that they started seeing him all over; including in women who simply disagreed with the male patriarchal system. There has always been a subculture within Christianity that has oppressed people on the basis of their beliefs and not the actual beliefs of the people being oppressed. This is why the Salem Witch trials happened. And why it was the Christians who were more evil than the so-called witches.

But this whole line of reason likely elludes you.

And no Jesus did not come back. At all. The story of his sighting is like that of a UFO. It was designed to have the effect that it did. It was designed to make Jesus into a legend with people looking forward to his return. But even though the bible claims that he was seen by a large group

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-Resurrection_appearances_of_Jesus

You don't have proof of this; all these witnesses testifying to what they saw. Instead, what you have is the likelihood of his followers to simply say that he was seen by a large group. These stories did not show up until 50 years later. Can you explain why this would be? What I find the most funny about you is the irony of believing false conspiracy theories and having no knowledge of the actual conspiracy theories employed by your church that were used to make you think Jesus was coming back for you and that they should stay in power until that happened. The biggest conspiracy in the world is right under your nose but you cannot smell it past your own BS. Hell, you probably even celebrate Christmas and Easter.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 10/28/2019 6:44:00 PM

Haile Selassie is the returned Christ. He put the heathen, the deep states, back upon the wall.

The deep state worships satan. Your complicity and ignorance doesnt negate that fact.

Bohemian Grove, clintons connection to spirit cooking. Its literally in ALL mainstream media. You just dont have the eyes to see.

Again, the ways of the world. The devil is the prince of this world and you follow him.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/29/2019 8:01:17 AM

got it.

Anyone you don't like worships satan and is therefore included in your conspiracy theories.

I see how it works now. It's all propaganda.

Have a good day.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/1/2019 6:52:54 PM

Sorry Mr. Snowflake. We destroy your clown world leftist brainwashing.

ANTIFA SUPPORTER BRAGS ABOUT GIVING KIDS DRESSED AS TRUMP FENTANYL LACED CANDY

Poisoning children to own the "racists".

Yes, really.

“If I see any children dressed up in some #MAGA type of costume like this little worm, I’m going to be giving them my special #Fentanyl laced candy. #ANTIFA action!” tweeted @Djenkounchained, alongside a poster of a young boy dressed as the president with death crosses over his eyes.

If I see any children dressed up in some #MAGA type of costume like this little worm, I'm going to be giving them my special #Fentanyl laced candy. #ANTIFA action!

“Adding #fentanyl pills to my halloween candy for the #MAGA children to eat,” the individual subsequently tweeted, with an image of pills about to be dropped into a bag of chocolate bars.

The original tweet received over 1200 likes.

Attempting to poison children to own the Trump supporters. Stunning and brave.

And IPXninja as well as others here support Antifa..

Shameful

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/6/2019 2:08:36 PM

ECO-GENOCIDE: 11,000 SCIENTISTS SIGN ORDER DEMANDING GLOBALISTS ELIMINATE BILLIONS OF HUMANS
Official science report says humans are bad

Done. Climate change is a hoax and an extermination plot by the trans humanist deep state elite

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 11/28/2019 10:22:43 AM

Looks like I was BANNED again.

Lol!

Went to sign in and ‘account not found in database’ message.

What a Joke!

Bunch of snowflakes that can’t handle different views!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I