Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7202&start_row=11

Is Selassie God?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/14/2019 8:05:27 AM

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/14/2019 8:05:28 AM

Selassie is JAH.

JAH Child is right, GARVEYS AFRICA answered it perfectly, that's why I didn't post a reply. Also there are many threads dealing with this topic of Haile Selassie's divinity "Is Selassie God". RastafarI people have reasoned on this for a long time.

GARVEYS AFRICA,
Nomad isn't Nesta1, I don't think so, I think he's Chalice...

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 10/14/2019 10:39:08 AM

When you leave this flesh, you will see who he is. Some of us get to see who he is while in the flesh. Many will be called, few will be chosen. I grew up under teachings of christianity. His Majesty showed himself to me and it accompanied mystical showings in the sky's. Angels revealed themselves to me. He is accompanied by several Angels. It was the best thing to happen to me in life. He is the Kings of Kings and we are his Kings and Queens. There is a sound he makes when he shows himself to you. Garnet Silk has that sound in his music. The secret is with them that know him. Babylon Be Still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHLky34ITj4

This society fights us even though we tell the truth.

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 10/18/2019 12:34:32 AM

"The reality was that the man crowned Conquering Lion of Judah lived in splendour while most of his subjects lived in dire poverty."
------
Unfortunately, that WAS the reality.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/ethiopia/1372352/Haile-Selassie-to-get-funeral-25-years-late.html
------
Question is, do we/I, IandI, or whoever... believe a divine god, or heavenly prophet, would act in such a way? Whilst advocating the doctrine of the Holy Bible that was 'alledgedly' edited by white people to F,K black people up (although if the whites believed in God at all they would never edit F all in those days *IMO*)

And before anyone starts with the "babylon newspaper" stuff, it's not just the British Telegraph making these claims. It's documented in history. Check for yourself.

There's still no proof Selassie was even from the lineage of Soloman, He himself made that claim. You still can't beat his teachings though, I feel a strange bond to H.I.M but he would put me in jail for smoking weed so, it's not reciprocal.

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 10/18/2019 12:55:40 AM

Jahcub says:

"Selassie is JAH."

I-man say, Brexit means Brexit, though I don't know what it means, a bit like Teresa May. There's an analogy in there somewhere...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/18/2019 12:57:39 AM

We don't use Australian sources to document British history
We don't use French sources to document American history
We don't use Martian sources to document Earth history

So it would make sense that we use Ethiopia to tell the history of Ethiopia. And Africans the story of Africa.... Not an article from the telegrap

It is well documented within Ethiopian history, the great advances His Majesty made for Ethiopia and African peoples all over.

Also

The Solomonic thing is important to the Orthodox Ethiopian Church but is of no relevance to the declaration of His Imperial Majesty as the Almighty I. Rastafari declared His Majesty as InI redeemer before we had any knowledge of his religious beliefs or of the Orthodox church

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 10/18/2019 1:04:40 AM

"The Solomonic thing is important to the Orthodox Ethiopian Church but is of no relevance to the declaration of His Imperial Majesty as the Almighty I. This is independant from Christianity and any claims of descendant from Christ"
------
You see GA, what happens here is, I then make obvious to you that Selassie was a known staunch Christian. And then you say what again?

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/18/2019 1:23:26 AM

Chalice,

Haile Selassie I gave everything to His people and country; His love, His wealth, His power. He even risked His own life numerous times for Ethiopia.

He made is possible for Ethiopians to escape poverty. Not only did His Majesty free the slaves, He paid for (out of His own pocket) schools, hospitals, roads, airports, and more than we'll ever know.

Haile I
Selassie I
JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 10/18/2019 1:30:16 AM

Where did he get the money from J.C?

See, if you ask these questions long enough , they begin to answer themselves star.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/18/2019 1:31:46 AM

Selassie is prophesied as "God" in many of of the world's troditions, not only in Judeo-Christianity. Honorable Priesr Isaac has mutiple videos showing this.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I