Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7193&start_row=41

Was Sellasie I a part of the fault in Eritrean blood?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 12/4/2020 5:46:20 AM

Big Ups SonofMan! Bomboclaat only comes here to propagate lies, arguing on the side of Babylon. In His autobiography, His Majesty speaks on how their will be those people who try and rewrite His story; so He wrote His autobiography so the truth will remain available to the truth seekers.

Give thanks for all the ones keeping truth alive and conquering the lies.

JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/4/2020 8:48:20 AM

"In His autobiography, His Majesty speaks on how their will be those people who try and rewrite His story; so He wrote His autobiography so the truth will remain available to the truth seekers."

Yes King!

Messenger: Bomboclaat1 Sent: 6/30/2023 8:05:26 AM

And the next thing you're gonna say is that he couldn't do for all the somalis his regime killed either?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/15/2023 7:21:59 PM

His Majesty is Earths Rightful Ruler including all of Africa

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/31/2023 9:46:45 AM

Yes I Eleazar, simple and to the point! I should just leave it there, but this guy!

His Majesty's goal was always to preserve one Ethiopia, and not to let the country become further fractured. The creation of an independant Somalia, with who knows how much remaining colonial influence, sparked the beginning of a Somali regime that sought to take land from Ethiopia, that the Somalis believed was there's, yet was rightfully Ethiopian land for centuries at least. The new Somali government was funding insurgents within the existing Somali state in Ethiopia (to this day there is an ethnically controlled state within Ethiopia called Somali, His Majesty preserved that, even when the Somalis rallied against Him). What would you have His Majesty do? Just concede the land to another country, to a brand new regime in another country, which decided to attack Ethiopian lands? You talk as though His Majesty enjoyed the decisions He had to make, but the reality is that He was forced to make incredibly hard decisions, knowing life would be lost, in order to preserve one Ethiopia.

Messenger: Everton I Sent: 8/3/2023 3:08:43 PM

First of all. I can't take it seriously. A profile that calls itself 'Bomboclaat' and constantly returns to diss Haile Selassie (After already being banned) Who would make fun of themselves by calling themselves such a name and then expect to be taken seriously while dissing His Majesty on a Rasta forum? It's not because he doesn't know that people will view him as a joke. There is something behind this profile.. Maybe someone looking for knowledge?

Second of all - Big up to SonOfMan big time. Selassie I SoulJah fi real.

Menen I
Selassie I
RasTafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I