Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7184&start_row=1

Posting drugs I've taken or took

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chalice Sent: 8/23/2019 6:53:41 PM

So tonight I took an exctacy pil I also took1mg 3 aplazolams to get to sleep.

Oh I can't wtote. I'll try again tomox

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 8/23/2019 9:39:49 PM

So I remember talking to Nesta1 about this but it was mostly ganja we talked about. Before we go any further brothers and sisters, I believe mdma is an amazing drug that's Almost impossible to get any wrong feedback when it is taken safely. Isn't every drug in moderation OK for us all if we want to take it? I like hallucinatiogenic mushrooms, again, being educated of what type and how any to take. Unfortunately I do not like codeine or other white poppy products.. Its the road to ruin. Anyone else any experiences? Don't be afraid to say humans have been taking drugs for millennia

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/24/2019 9:58:59 AM

More psychedelics which by default change ones perception of reality.

While in this state some will say... Like ganja... They can remove the illusion from the world and allow one to see things as they are. Others would describe this as a simple over excitement of the brains frontal cortex while disturbing the amygdyla / memory and fear centres.

MDMA is a more powerful drug than ganja and its permanent effects on the psyche much more likely. MDMA directly lowers the brains serotonin levels... Serotonin is the thing 'antidepressant' pills (also known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) try to save... So go figure what imbalance you are heading toward

Each to their own

For i Rasta I dabble in ganja from time to time but otherwise wish to stay as close to Reality as possible. In I natural state.

So Jah Say

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 8/24/2019 11:58:57 AM

It takes 3 or 4 days for serotonin levels to return to normal. If you eat the proper food to replace it. You can take 5-htp to speed up serotonin You can feel closer to God on Mdma than you can on CANNABIS.LEARNING THE EDUCATION of the safe use of MDMA is a MUST. BTW G.A,there's so many strains of weed now that they're will be one that completely agrees with you.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 8/24/2019 2:11:04 PM

The Kingdom of Heaven is inside you and all around you. No drug will bring you closer to Jah. Jah is with InI Iternally.

MDMA is not natural, it is made by man in a lab.

Herb is natural and it is made by Jah for the service of man.

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 8/24/2019 3:00:11 PM

Jah banned and imprisoned people in possession of it my friend.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 8/24/2019 4:24:57 PM

Genesis 1:29 Jah made it and gave it to man

Your speaking of modern politics, not what Jah made for man, but what man made for man and man made herb illegal. Haile Selassie did what he did for Ethiopia to protect Her, so HIM modernize Her, and so Her laws are similar to the laws of other modernized nations; those nations in the League of Nations and later the United Nations.

Herb has been used in Ethiopia from long ago and still to this day herb is used there.

Incient chalices are found in Ithiopia with the residue of the herb burnt in them.

The Coptic and the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church have priests that use it.

Haile Selassie accepted and gave honors to the RastafarI, giving some of the elders golden medals and giving the RastafarI people land and home in Shashamane Ithiopia; where the I them grow and use the herb Iver sence.

Jah Knows

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/25/2019 3:44:06 AM

The Kingdom of Heaven is inside you and all around you. No drug will bring you closer to Jah. Jah is with InI Iternally.

Jahcub give thankhs for this true statement.

It's nice that Chalice is honest about his drug use. It explains a lot.

Rastafari

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/25/2019 4:15:48 AM

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 8/24/2019 4:58:57 PM
hide Edit Reply

It takes 3 or 4 days for serotonin levels to return to normal. If you eat the proper food to replace it. You can take 5-htp to speed up serotonin You can feel closer to God on Mdma than you can on CANNABIS.LEARNING THE EDUCATION of the safe use of MDMA is a MUST. BTW G.A,there's so many strains of weed now that they're will be one that completely agrees with you.

Repeated exposure to things which alter the brains neurotransmitters may NEVER 'return to normal levels'

This is the whole point

You risk forever losing graps of reality and control of mental state

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/25/2019 4:29:17 AM

Not to mention I never see Mdma grow on tree like say herb.

Mdma synthetic. Lab made.

Rasta burn synthetic food but take synthetic drug?

Lol

Natural is the key

I can tell some don't move around Rasta people in real life... Burn Rastafari druggy

Blessed

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I