Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7184&start_row=11

Posting drugs I've taken or took

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/25/2019 6:03:00 AM

Yes Ras GA
Not to mention that MDMA is a lot different from ecstacy tablets, which is what Chalice says he took. MDMA has to be used in capsules because it does not bind into a pressed pill form. Ecstacy tablets require a binding agent mixed with the MDMA, which could literally be anything from tylenol to oxy. You risk a lot, and not only a bad experience, when taking random pills with no knowledge of the contents.
Not saying I advise MDMA capsules either. Just saying ecstacy is even worse probably.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/28/2019 4:53:04 PM

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/28/2019 4:53:05 PM

The human body is not a chemical/biological laboratory to assess the effects of drugs keep natural

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/29/2019 9:24:03 AM

Yes I Jah Child and RastafariWork

Your last post remind I of a song...

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/30/2019 12:10:59 PM

Exactly

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 8/31/2019 3:32:29 AM

Jah child. If you actually buy mdma the high chance is that it has been manufactured in Holland. If you buy ecstacy pills the chances are your taking a chance of what you are taking. Not a chance would i buy pills unless i would reagent test it. so the test costs more than the ammount i would buy. The feeling of ecstacy is beautiful much more than jah herb. You love your fellow brethren. With simple education this drug is safer than ganja.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/31/2019 9:45:23 AM

I don't know why the apeall of manmade substances is strong, better keek it natural

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I