Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7168&start_row=11

The BANNED -- Hemphill IS NOW JUST Hemphill

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/24/2019 3:53:30 PM

claim: You believe in the leftist propaganda of white privilege. Enough said. You lose.

false.

See, this is exactly what I just said. You don't make an argument. You just think you can be right without even trying. Who in their right mind (or white mind) would declare the winner of basketball game without the game actually taking place? This is like you on one team, not wanting to play, but saying you won. It is complete and utter nonsense. And I can't debate someone who is too scared or too uneducated to present an argument. That's why at this point I've already given up on you and hope you actually do get banned. You're not adding value to a discussion. You're just pushing right wing propaganda. You cry about the left without checking yourself in the mirror at all. Not one tiny bit.

claim: The reality is, you are brainwashed by the same system you say you resist. Quite hilarious really. Fight 'racism' by only dealing with race.. Nice.. Lol. Liberal fools

You think people are brainwashed for noticing white privilege. That's like thinking thinking someone will become overweight by breathing air. It simply doesn't work like that. Your reality is your reality. In ACTUAL reality, whenever a group of people are disadvantaged it AUTOMATICALLY advantages the group that isn't. The mere existence of stereotypes that whites have about black people, disadvantages black people and creates white privilege. When whites think black people are stupid, lazy, crazy, violent, etc. etc. it changes how people see and react to black people. We then experience all these reactions. We KNOW how we're being treated. It's not a theory to us. You are not us, therefore you don't have that experience.

The only experience you could possibly have is being on the GIVING end of oppression and prejudice. And you don't think you are, even though, by being here and spewing right wing propaganda, I could make a case that you are. But even if you weren't... Even if you were a white person who had never said anything to or about black people... that still doesn't erase everything that other whites say and do. And I've experienced those things myself as well as my children so telling me it doesn't happen is sheer ignorance. I've heard it with my own ears and from children. Children hear it from parents so its not simply happening its also being passed down so that it can keep happening generation after generation. YOU may not see that and that too is part of your privilege. But you do not get to define reality for black people or tell us what is and isn't happening to us when we can clearly see what's happening ourselves. This arrogance is entirely why we're never going to fully hear you and why you cannot full hear us. You think what you experience is the extent of reality when in actual reality, many people live many different experiences. Yours is just ONE.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/24/2019 4:06:36 PM

Assuming you have access to Netflix you should really watch the documentary I referenced. Chelsea Handler confronts white privilege, including her own, and tries to educate other whites about it. Many of the whites interviewed are just like you. They don't know or believe in white privilege which is amazing to me because if you asked most of them if they would rather be treated like a black person than white most of them would say no. YOU would say no.

The fact that people would say no is enough recognition to understand that its "better to be White in America". I know it. You know it. We all know it. And Asians know it. Hispanics know it. EVERYONE KNOWS IT. So saying white privilege doesn't exist is asinine to me. What you're really saying is that maybe you don't know how or haven't been able to EXPLOIT that privilege. And therefore you deny it. But it isn't about something YOU get to manually control. It is the default of your experience and since you don't have a way to suddenly switch and become black you have nothing to compare your experience to.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/24/2019 5:51:55 PM

When netflix (a leftist propaganda machine) and Chelsea Handler (a mindless leftist fool who endlessly pushed the Judge Kavanaugh 'rape' lie) are your best 'evidence' of this "white privilege", I dont even have to try. I just laugh. You deserve the false reality you live in.

Again.. Claiming to be the resistance by following the programming mindlessly.

Its a pathetic phenomena

Here is an excerpt from an --actually-- educated black man on the subject of "white privilege".. --which has already been on this site and why I said use the search bar... But I digress..

White privilege does not exist

"White privilege does not exist and I’m here to discuss why not.

As a so-called black man in America, I’m supposed to believe that white people have some sort of advantage over me. I’m supposed to believe that they enjoy a privilege I don’t.

--notice how he says 'supposed to think'..? BECAUSE THATS THE PROGRAMMING.. Amazing--

Well, I haven’t seen it. What I have seen is a difference in culture.

I see that the values within a culture that bring anybody some sort of privilege is baked into so-called white culture and not black. Black culture is sure to create nothing but failure.

One thing most black parents teach their children is, you have to be twice as good as the white man. You have to be better than them. Foul ball!

Congratulations parents. You yourself have just created an instance of white supremacy in your child’s mind.

White people have the privilege of being the measure of success because you as black people allowed it and created a space for it.

Why should a child seek to supersede a race that lags nearly half that of Asians in education? Why are we setting the bar so low?

'Competition is a sin' - Jon D. Rockefeller CLICK TO TWEET
If competition is a sin, why are we competing? The truth is, we should not teach our children to compete or to even see competition. We should be teaching them that they need to be so good, that no matter what a person’s race is, they cannot compete with US.

'Your only competition is yourself.'

In a society where people procrastinate and are habitually lazy, competing with yourself is going to automatically put you in the upper echelon of that society.

Anyone can beat the fat lazy guy on the couch at almost anything. Black culture is that fat lazy guy on the couch.

Everything we discuss is lazy. Sports and entertainment take up all the real estate of our frontal cortex.

If you want to strike up a conversation with a black male, just start talking sports and he’ll turn into Steven A. Smith.

But ask him about finance and he’ll be no Jim Cramer.

Ask a black woman about Blac Chyna and she can go on for days.

But ask her about finance and she’s no Suze Orman.

There is no white privilege – only black underachievement.
How can there be white privilege in a majority white country? That makes no sense. Privilege is for the few.

By being the majority, a white person has to compete with other whites for a job. When there’s one position and HR has to choose between 12 different white people vying for the same position, how does white privilege play a role?

But being black in those circumstances sometimes can afford a privilege.

For example. If Brand X is launching a new product with 50 Cent as a celebrity endorser, it probably makes sense to hire some black people to make sure the messaging is communicated properly.

In white America, everyone knows the white culture. Brand X could hire almost any ethnicity to speak to whites. White privilege falters again.

However, there is a communication difference between classes and that has nothing to do with race.

What is white privilege? It is when you start speaking the language of the upper class and blacks call it “white”.

Now, THAT is white privilege. When everything associated with greatness becomes white. Alas, it’s created by blacks. They associate wealth with white. They’re the only ones to do this.

I go for job interviews all the time. A black male dread head, with confidence, walks into these meeting rooms. I’m hired the majority of the time. So much so, that I often turn down positions. I often interview, just for practice – just to see how much I don’t know.

My competition is always some other white people, I’m sure. But the truth is, I just know more. I’m better at my expertise. I have no competition because I’m too unique. My skill set is varied, yet laser focused. You’ll be hard pressed to find someone like me.

But two years ago, I couldn’t get any gigs. The difference was, I studied. HARD!

That’s what we call success privilege. When you take on the habits of a successful person, you gain the privilege of the successful.

When you take all of your disposable income and give it away to brands, how do you expect to amass any wealth to create your own privilege?

When you take all of your attention and give it to celebrities or fake news, how do you expect to amass any wealth to create your own privilege?

'The privilege you get is the privilege you create.'

In New York, I see mostly white people begging for money. Where is their white privilege to help them?

When the new Muslim girl or handicap person joins a new school or job atmosphere, everyone walks on eggshells as not to offend them.

Nobody says about a new white person, “be nice, they’re white!”. That just doesn’t happen. Nobody cares. It is only the odd, unique, or different that is afforded privilege. And Black people are different.

The truth is, there is a black privilege. But we’ll discuss that another day…

Final Thoughts

We live amongst a white majority. So the images in the media, TV and film, will reflect that society. Because when people create, they create as they see themselves and it’s “white” people creating these things.

If black people created more, they’d create in their own image as well. But when you’re a habitual consumer, you have no choice but to consume what the white man gives you.

If you’re tired of it, start creating your own images, jobs and industries. Then you don’t have to worry about this boogie man, called white privilege.

Here’s the truth. Blacks look for instant gratification over long-term gratification. They’re more likely to spend on $200 sneakers because they can be fly now.

But they’re less likely to put that $200 into a stock portfolio and be “fly”, years from NOW!. They just don’t have the patience. Microwave brains.

'They'd rather be fly now and struggle later, than struggle now and be fly FOREVER.'

Because they are selfish and only think about themselves. They aren’t thinking about the next generation – which inherits, not fortune, but debt. Blacks can’t even afford to bury their dead.

Children born into wealth is because their predecessor was planning generationally. Blacks plan day-to-day. Until blacks start planning two lifetimes ahead, they will never rise from the rut.

Your grandkids will still be crying about white privilege because you failed to plan. And all it took was a simple life insurance plan."

Game set and match.

Not even a contest

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/25/2019 11:08:29 AM

ROFL

As "Expert testimony" Hemphill posts an article by a man who also wrote...

That being said, I’ve never really considered myself as black, and I still ain’t black. Yea my skin may still be brown and “I’m still just a nigger” in the eyes of racists, but none of that really matters to me. It affects me a lot less than you’d think, but at the end of the day I don’t think or act like the majority of y’all, and I refuse to identify as one of you – especially my generation.

So basically, yes, morons and idiots exist in all races and whites LOVE to pick the black idiots who think they know all about black people to judge and criticize their own race for money. Fox news employs them all the time. Jesse Lee Patterson comes to mind. Whites fill find that 1 black guy in 1,000,000 and use him as if his views represent reality. Guess what?

Not every black person shares the same experiences. I know that may be a shock to your fragile racist mind, but it's true. Black people are not a monolith. Some live in the ghetto. Others live in the suburbs. Some go to majority black schools. Some go to majority white schools. And some are impressionable and highly suggestible. Some go to the Army and are more likely to be republicans than those who don't. Some become police officers and build a bias depending on who they get called to arrest most frequently.

Besides this, the writer you cite, you didn't even put his name on his articles, even he recognizes there are racists. But since you want to use him, let me debate his simplistic and confused views so you can see where he went wrong.

And for anyone following along the source is some guys anonymous blog: https://www.hotepnation.com/white-privilege-not-exist/

(note: if you're going to quote you should always give your source so that your source can be critically analyzed)

idiot: As a so-called black man in America, I’m supposed to believe that white people have some sort of advantage over me. I’m supposed to believe that they enjoy a privilege I don’t.

Well, I haven’t seen it. What I have seen is a difference in culture.

Because you personally haven't seen or noticed something does not mean it exists. But its not even that. The writer, whom I will hereafter refer to as idiot because he says these idiotic things anonymously, this idiot makes an absolute statement based on his own limited experience. That's like saying, "Venus doesn't exist because I haven't seen it."

Are you kidding me? Idiot.

What you have is a person who thinks they are better than the rest of his race because he continues to buy into racist anti-black propaganda. He thinks all black men watch sports. That is false. I do not watch sports AT ALL except for maybe the super bowl or the NBA finals. I can't tell you who's on what team. I follow politics like its a sport. And I can tell you my opinions about the stock market because I have money invested in it.

However, the idiot leaves out certain details. The fact is that many whites watch sports and that is why professional athletes make so much money. Who's buying those season passes? Black people? You racist idiot. He's bashing black people for something whites also do. His assumption that blacks do it more is based on ignorance, not some scientific poll of who watches sports.

The interests of people, not black people, but people, cannot be assumed by their skin color. Guess what? I'm also not really into Hip Hop and there are many many whites who can tell me more about 50 Cent and other artists than I can tell them because I mostly listen to Reggae and "chill" music which basically just a combination of hip hop beats and jazz or other smooth instrumentals. I don't mind rap as long as the lyrics are more conscious and intellectual.

A lot of these things have changed, not because of black culture, but because of the interference of whites trying to profit off black culture and degrading it down to petty disputes, violence, greed, and sex. Why? Because they know it sells. It's basic human psychology. Not simply black. Look at TV in general. The problem with "black culture" is that a lot of it isn't black but rather made to look black and black people are used to promote it. The problem with black artists is that they most often do not or feel like they cannot create their own INFRASTRUCTURE. That goes beyond the actual production of the music. It goes to the distribution of it, to the media its recorded on, to the marketing, to the sales. When you don't control the entire pipeline people down the pipeline can make demands.

The same thing happens in hair stores which is why most black hair products fail. They fail because Asians practice "group economics" and they would rather promote Asian manufactured products. And since China doesn't respect US patents they knock off black inventions and move them to the bottom shelf before discontinuing sales altogether.

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about or how hard it is for black inventors and content creators. But you can always find an IDIOT who also doesn't know this stuff and hasn't really asked people in the community who deal with these things because it is in their industry. I've actually personally spoken with the leader of BOBSA (Black Owned Beauty Supply Association) and gone to one of his events. I've run in the same circles with black entrepreneurs. And I am one. I know what the hell I'm talking about and wouldn't write an entire blog post out of ignorance like this idiot who writes under hotepnation.

The SAME thing happens in sports. Most of the players are black but who owns the teams? Who owns the stadiums? Who sells the tickets? Who owns the TV stations that air the games? Who are the commissioners? Who creates rules aimed at black people like Rich Paul in the industry? Are they black? Who is out there bashing the idea that black athletes should start going to HBCU's?

You are so blind.

When you do not own the INFRASTRUCTURE or the PIPELINE you do not have control/power and that means you do not get to dictate. Someone else does.

And individual black person who never has to deal with these structures may think black people aren't being blocked or oppressed by them, but he cannot define reality for all other black people based on his own limited experience. How many patents does he have? How many bank loans? What's his credit score? If Trump's organization was writing "C" on the applications of black people well I guess they must not have since IDIOT didn't personally see that. And by that logic R. Kelly never pissed on anyone since IDIOT was not there to personally witness it. And guess what? The moon landing? FAKE NEWS, BUDDY! IDIOT wasn't there in a space suit to see it so it didn't happen!

Matter fact, IDIOT was never even born because IDIOT wasn't there when his parents had sex. The idiot's entire premise is based on simple minded buffoonery.

I'm not hardly done with this idiot.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/25/2019 11:57:26 AM

idiot:I see that the values within a culture that bring anybody some sort of privilege is baked into so-called white culture and not black.

I'm sorry. What "values" does the idiot see, having been born black and not white? Now all of a sudden whites are also a monolith and all whites are taught the same values? Good values? No, this self-hating idiot is only making this comparison based on ridiculous

STEREOTYPES

HELLO?!

Where do you think these positive about white and negative about black stereotypes come from? What's even more intellectually dishonest is that this idiot says black parents shouldn't tell their children to be better than whites in academics. Did he not just tell us that whites have better values?

And how does he not understand the reason why black parents, WHO, BECAUSE THEY RECOGNIZE THE IMPACT OF WHITE PRIVILEGE, tell their children they have to work harder and be smarter, is obviously about employment and that whites are more likely to hire other whites. This isn't even a debate. This fact has already been proven by the study showing that candidates are less likely to be hired if their names give away their ethnicity.

https://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html

That's before you even GET to the interview.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/9/18/16307782/study-racism-jobs

The idiot himself remarks about black hair in an interview but is too stupid to see his own bias conflating with the inherent biases of employers he KNOWS exists!

idiot: I go for job interviews all the time. A black male dread head, with confidence, walks into these meeting rooms. I’m hired the majority of the time.

why even mention dreads? Ahh... because you already know it might be a problem. Me? I interviewed over the phone and my real name is Jonathan. I also had very specialized knowledge and skills. But after I got the job is when I started growing my hair. And yes, my boss has made at least 2 comments about it; enough to show a negative opinion. But that's my personal experience. Unfortunately, for me, idiot over here wasn't there when my boss compared my hair to a mop. So it didn't happen? Get all the way out with that BS!

The fact this idiot attributes positive values to whites and negative values to blacks is all one really needs to know. What positive values were on display during the Dark ages, the Salem witch trials? What about the trail of tears? What about women's suffrage? What about dropping the atomic bomb?

Hey... WHAT ABOUT SLAVERY?

White people and black idiots love talking about missing black fathers and all that without any mention of the fact that black parents were often separated from their children during slavery. As if it's always a choice. A lot of marriages don't last specifically because of financial issues. But none of the critics really want to deal with the sources of these issues. They just want to blame black men.

Part of why the idiot is such an idiot is because he doesn't differentiate between the habits of people from different socio-economic classes. Among whites, you'll find more conversations about sports among those with less money and lower incomes.

still not done.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/25/2019 12:41:05 PM

idiot: How can there be white privilege in a majority white country? That makes no sense. Privilege is for the few.

Idiot, meet definition. Definition?

Definition: priv·i·lege
/ˈ;priv(ə;)lij/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.
"education is a right, not a privilege"

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU SEE ANYTHING ABOUT A FEW or SMALL group? Group doesn't come with this adjective. Why not? Because it has nothing to do with the definition. If privilege was only given to a few then you would never say "privileged few".

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/the-privileged-few

That is a common phrase. But in this common phrase privileged and few are NOT REDUNDANT. Of course the idiot is probably unaware of this and simply continues to speak out of ignorance. What is worse is that he bases an assumption on this invalid premise and says it makes no sense. Of course it doesn't make sense to you. You're an idiot!

So now that you understand that privilege is not "for the few" but rather ANY number of people from a select group, now you can be honest about it.

idiot:By being the majority, a white person has to compete with other whites for a job. When there’s one position and HR has to choose between 12 different white people vying for the same position, how does white privilege play a role?

$*@#&$@(!&#@(&$

of all the idiotic... this probably takes the cake.

This idiot thinks that any competition at all means you're not privileged. How does he not understand that if whites are competing with other whites, they are all equal under that same privilege! That doesn't negate their privilege just because they share it with other people in that very same group!

(note: I really cannot believe someone used such an idiot to try to argue against me and then had the nerve to claim game set match. I mean... I'm by no means an arrogant person. I don't think I'm the smartest by far. But this??? This is like sending a child to fight Mike Tyson in his prime. If anyone doubts these are the views of an idiot please allow me to disabuse you of those doubts)

Why does the idiot not consider the black applicants that may also be applying for the same job? Does he think whites only compete with other whites for those positions? Does he think blacks only apply for jobs whites don't want? His scenario seems to suggest that whites don't need to compete with blacks for jobs. But white privilege is about how it is better to be white than black. So if they're not having to compete with blacks for jobs, even if it is only in the idiot's own twisted hypothetical, then for SOME REASON it must be better to be white than black when it comes to employment.

https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/2017/home.htm

And of course IF WE AREN'T applying for the same jobs, why is that? Is it because there are differences in Education? Might the idiot suggest that Harvard is just as good and offers no advantage over his nearest community college? Because let's all take a minute to laugh at that notion.

(pause for laughter)

OBVIOUSLY HARVARD IS BETTER. But the idiot doesn't mention anything close to this because he's an idiot. We all know certain schools are better than others and they cost more. And since they cost more the race most likely to be able to attend, even without scholarships are.... are.... black??? NO! Obviously, they're white. Add to this the fact that many ivy league schools make it easier for the children (legacy students) of their graduates to get in. Another advantage. These and other advantages give the advantages to those who are more likely to be of a higher class background. Oh yes, it isn't likely that Billy Bob is getting into Harvard either. But does Billy Bob's inability to take advantage of white privilege mean that it doesn't exist? No, because Billy Bob is less likely to be poor (and have the name Billy Bob) than a black person is likely to be poor (and not have the name Tyler).

Just because you didn't hit the lotto and get born a Trump doesn't mean you have no privilege. It is likely an affect of your privilege that you do not even notice your privilege because you've never been anything else and been treated differently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black._White.

This was a show in which black and white families got to switch races through the use of makeup. (the only time we've ever permitted this)

"Episode 1.4" Directed by R. J. Cutler March 29, 2006

Description: Emotions run high as the project reveals unexpected truths about the family members. After experiencing racism for the first time, Carmen becomes disheartened with Bruno's obstinate views and expresses serious concerns about their future together. Rose struggles to fit in with her black friends. When Nick states he doesn't mind his etiquette classmates using a racial epithet in his presence, Brian and Renee take steps to educate Nick about his cultural roots, and why he should take offense to this word.

So I've shown you a documentary by an actual white person admitting to her own privilege and a reality show where whites experienced racism not long after looking like they were black. And you have used the idiotic brain farts of an intellectually dishonest and ignorant moron. Amazing.

idiot: But being black in those circumstances sometimes can afford a privilege.

Listen, idiot. Being black in those circumstances means that black people DO apply for the same jobs as whites. The fact that they are sometimes picked because of quotas means that the company is conscious of the fact that they don't hire enough black people. Of course whites believe this is because they're not as qualified. However, a lot of black people are overqualified. I've been rejected for this reason before. I've also been in my current job over 7 years. Guess I must be qualified. Of course these reasons for not hiring black people are often just for show. The real reason is that the people hiring simply prefer hiring people more like themselves. So when the person doing the hiring is white it makes a difference. Don't think so? Go ask Pete Buttigieg. The scandal he was and is embroiled in was all about how white cops wanted to get rid of the black guy in power and replace him with someone white.

And this happens ALL THE TIME. It's simply so ubiquitous that it isn't news in the vast majority of cases. People don't usually get caught doing it. There's usually no way to catch them or accuse people of racism just because you didn't get the job. Hell Pete ran for president. It wasn't national news until he did that.

Far too many whites are extremely ignorant when it comes to matters of race in this country. This is true even of whites with black/mixed children. So it always amazes me when a white person believes they know enough to tell a black person about racism, white supremacy, or white privilege. You have the privilege of getting to completely ignore these things. I do not. The idiot doesn't ignore it either but chooses to try to because he rejects the idea that he's not as good as whites and isn't better than other blacks. But it was never about who is better or more deserving. It is about how we treat each other and how money and advantage are distributed across our society.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 9/25/2019 2:22:03 PM

IPXNinja: "There is one who can see!! Attack!! He rejected the programming and sees through the mind control!! Attack!!"

You have been brought to heel quite well.. So much so that you hate liberated black people who see through what has you engulfed.. The white liberals who created your talking points are very proud of the garbage you spew.

Soros is happy with everyone like you

You and everyone like you are why this site is stagnant and dull.. Nothing new in 10 years on here. "White people white people white people".. Lol YOU create "white supremacy" it only exists in YOUR heads

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 9/25/2019 2:36:11 PM

The reason it seems like I dont "have to try" -- your words -- is because 2+2=4.. Thats all I need to say and it stands on its own. People like you who reject SIMPLE truths have to spend hours trying to say that 2+2=anything OTHER than 4 and twist reality to prop it up..

Again. Easy. No competition what so ever

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/25/2019 5:15:29 PM

little busy working right now, but I will definitely respond to your video later. But of course you couldn't deal with my response to the previous idiot you used as a reference. Apparently you found two more. Shocker.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 9/25/2019 6:02:00 PM

I am not in the slightest concernced about getting a response from you. Its well known how brainwashed you leftists are. 'White privilege, male privilege, CIS privilege' on and on and on.. You are perpetual victims because you refuse to acknowledge your own faults and take responsibility for them. Its always someone else's fault or 'they just have it so much better'.. Lol you are a never ending loop of mainstream (white)liberal talking points. You are controlled without even knowing it.. AGAIN, thinking your the resistance by following exactly what the owned media -- you cite netflix, hollywood actors, and mainstream news talking points -- and controlled universities -- white liberal professors -- tell you.

You live in a false version of reality fed to you by the very people you THINK you are fighting... Pitty

Per capita, Asian Americans make the most money and have the highest education but in your mind, white people have it SOOOO much better -- even tho the vast majority of the homless population in America is white--

LOL

You are babylon.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I