Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7168&start_row=1

The BANNED -- Hemphill IS NOW JUST Hemphill

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/20/2019 9:45:00 PM

Hemphill, you may need to sign in again since the username has changed.

I didn't ban you, when I left the website, I didn't deal with that anymore. All your cursing and hate built up in you toward I was vanity and foolishness. All you did was sully your Irits with evil thoughts.

Another Gate Keeper banned you and for good reason. They consulted I at the time and I told them to do as they see fit. They didn't need to consult I in the first place, it was their decision to make. Even after the Gate Keeper allowed you to stay with your new name, you repeatedly cursed at I acting like you were some kind of victim. Since they let you stay, I figured you may as well have your old name back. And I figured while I am visiting, I will speak I piece to you.

After I told the Gate Keeper to go ahead. I took a look out of curiosity to see why they thought it was necessary.

Instead of seeing yourself as a MAGA victim banned and held down by leftists, take a look at your own actions to Iverstand why it happened. You were behaving like a troll making post after post, trying to overtake all Reasoning with your one thing you wanted to shove down people's throats.

Reasoning is meant to be fruitful and prosperous for all involved, even when in disagreement. You could have said your piece without harassing people and interrupting the flow of Reasoning, one way is by keeping it one or two Reasoning subjects instead of flooding the forum making it difficult for people to Reason about anything else.

Have enough respect for other people to let them Reason about other things, not just the thing you are obsessing about at the time. If they want to Reason about your topic they will. And instead of crying "I am a victim" like the snowflakes you accuse others of being, be a Man (or Woman) and see why you have brought such a reaction to yourself. Do you think Haile Selassie would behave like a troll stopping all other Reasoning trying to force his thoughts on others? Do you think Haile Selassie I would behave like a snowflake victim under any circumstances?

RasTafarI is as RasTafarI Trod! Seen!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/21/2019 8:44:30 AM

Greetings Ark I

Give thanks

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/24/2019 11:02:29 AM

respect!

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/20/2019 9:23:21 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/21/2019 7:21:36 AM

Eleazar banned hemphill the first time not Ark I for the public record

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/21/2019 10:25:25 AM

Celebrate your fascism!! Yay.

How progressive

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/23/2019 5:28:50 PM

@Hemphill
Is it possible that you don't even realize how rude and argumentative your comments are? I wonder if it is white privilege that makes one think they should be allowed to go on someone else's private property, disrespect all authority, and still expect to be treated as if they are some kind of customer who has an inalienable right to be there. I wonder what it must feel like sometimes, to be white, and have an expectation of one's views being heard even though one has to put little effort into the delivery. What must it be like to piss off the rest of the world and still act as if the world should cater to that same one. And what must it be like to have the temerity...nay abject non illumination of consciousness to be unconscious of one's own vibe in disproportion to others around them, and have the myopic intemperance of crying foul when everyone can smell your proverbial underarms for miles upon miles away. I wonder.

I would say that I'd like to try being white someday but I think that privilege might make me a spiritually lazy person.

selah

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/24/2019 12:48:39 AM

White privilege is a racist lie and you know it. Its been proven a thousand times, even here.. Use the search bar.

And this isnt 'private property'.. Lol its a free public forum. You have no grasp on the differentiation of publisher vs provider do you?..

Now, as such, you should be banned for name calling.. Its only fair right?? Haha.. No no only white people get banned here ;)

You progressives are hilarious

Such false intellectuals.

You probably believe in 'global warming' and 'climate change' or any other inflammatory buzz term the (leftist) system has indoctrinated you with huh?

Rhetorical; obviously.. I know this place inside and out. Its a joke

Hide this as foolishness. LOL. To real. Too much 'fyah'.. HA

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/24/2019 2:54:08 PM

claim:White privilege is a racist lie and you know it. Its been proven a thousand times, even here.. Use the search bar.

false.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80244973

claim: And this isnt 'private property'.. Lol its a free public forum. You have no grasp on the differentiation of publisher vs provider do you?..

false. It is a privately owned website (that's why its called a "domain") that is open to the public. You are confused. What that means is that although the owner allows the public to use the site, the owner is under no special obligation to ANYONE to allow them to post.

claim: Now, as such, you should be banned for name calling.. Its only fair right?? Haha.. No no only white people get banned here ;)

false. What name did I call you?

claim: You probably believe in 'global warming' and 'climate change' or any other inflammatory buzz term the (leftist) system has indoctrinated you with huh?

These words do not magically become inflammatory just because you disagree with them. That is the reflex of a small mind. Those who ignore climate science should leave all comments about who is and who isn't an intellectual at home. I'm not even sure if you even understand science in general let alone climate science.

You seem to possess a childlike sense of believing whatever the far right says and ignoring the financial interests and ties of oil companies and other big donors who have been funding climate studies so that they can manipulate them. Then you cry about "the left" purely as a matter of partisan politics. But science and reality don't care about your political persuasion. And companies like Shell and Exxon have entirely no reason to pump money into researching something that doesn't exist. And they have absolutely no reason to jeopardize profits (a sin against shareholders) by confirming a connection between their product and impending calamity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExxonMobil_climate_change_controversy

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2018/sep/19/shell-and-exxons-secret-1980s-climate-change-warnings

claim: Hide this as foolishness. LOL. To real. Too much 'fyah'.. HA

I've been debating people far more intelligent than you for over 20 years. So when I tell you that you aren't really saying anything or making any real arguments... you're probably not wise enough to trust that I know what I'm talking about. What you do is make claims. Making a claim is the BEGINNING of an argument, not the end. What you are supposed to do next is offer FACTS and EVIDENCE to back up what you're saying. But you don't have anything like that. It's just rhetoric that is extremely biased by your political party. And the problem is that you think everyone suffers the same malady. This also shows how much you understand about black people, unfortunately. But I don't mind educating you.

Black people do not vote democrat out of loyalty. Black people switched parties because the original republican party switched and became a party that supported a racist agenda while racist democrats switched parties and the party itself became more progressive. So the only black people who would still support that are those who are uneducated or who prize their monetary possessions over history and over the needs and interests of the rest of their people. But its not about party. It's about ideas and plans. A lot of black people don't vote because they see both parties serving the same agenda but the ones that do vote are typically voting for the lesser of two evils; so not FOR one party as much as it is AGAINST the other.

People like you like to stir up trouble and, thinking yourself more intelligent than you are, go to black people as if we do not know who to vote for or what to vote for... or even how to vote. It's very insulting. But people like you tend to think you know better than us what's in our best interest. Sorry to be the one to tell you point blank... You don't. You think you do, but you are deceiving yourself. And you're wasting your time, not because we're dumb and don't get it, but because we're not dumb and are more than smart enough not to listen to you or even take you seriously.

And as a troll, you have done a terrible job trying to hide your purpose and agenda. Just terrible. Horrible. I mean... really just pathetic. A child could see through you. The fact that you are tolerated here is not because they don't know who or what you are. It's because no one really sees you as a threat. Zero. So the only reason you'll ever really be banned is for bad,obnoxious, annoying behavior that might turn other people away like a scarecrow. You think its because you're too much to handle? ha ha. No, its because you have a toxic mentality towards actual intelligent conversation. You try to force your views and tell people what to think and become more and more abrasive when they tell you that you're wrong.

And the reality is that a lot of white people can't tolerate the black community reasoning among itself because they're afraid of losing power. That's why it is one of the most racist acts a white person can do is trolling black online communities and insert themselves in the conversation, not to learn, but to teach... You don't need to teach. You need to learn humility and be taught.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/24/2019 3:08:33 PM

You believe in the leftist propaganda of white privilege. Enough said. You lose.

The reality is, you are brainwashed by the same system you say you resist. Quite hilarious really. Fight 'racism' by only dealing with race.. Nice.. Lol. Liberal fools

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I