Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7168&start_row=1

The BANNED -- Hemphill IS NOW JUST Hemphill

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/20/2019 9:45:00 PM

Hemphill, you may need to sign in again since the username has changed.

I didn't ban you, when I left the website, I didn't deal with that anymore. All your cursing and hate built up in you toward I was vanity and foolishness. All you did was sully your Irits with evil thoughts.

Another Gate Keeper banned you and for good reason. They consulted I at the time and I told them to do as they see fit. They didn't need to consult I in the first place, it was their decision to make. Even after the Gate Keeper allowed you to stay with your new name, you repeatedly cursed at I acting like you were some kind of victim. Since they let you stay, I figured you may as well have your old name back. And I figured while I am visiting, I will speak I piece to you.

After I told the Gate Keeper to go ahead. I took a look out of curiosity to see why they thought it was necessary.

Instead of seeing yourself as a MAGA victim banned and held down by leftists, take a look at your own actions to Iverstand why it happened. You were behaving like a troll making post after post, trying to overtake all Reasoning with your one thing you wanted to shove down people's throats.

Reasoning is meant to be fruitful and prosperous for all involved, even when in disagreement. You could have said your piece without harassing people and interrupting the flow of Reasoning, one way is by keeping it one or two Reasoning subjects instead of flooding the forum making it difficult for people to Reason about anything else.

Have enough respect for other people to let them Reason about other things, not just the thing you are obsessing about at the time. If they want to Reason about your topic they will. And instead of crying "I am a victim" like the snowflakes you accuse others of being, be a Man (or Woman) and see why you have brought such a reaction to yourself. Do you think Haile Selassie would behave like a troll stopping all other Reasoning trying to force his thoughts on others? Do you think Haile Selassie I would behave like a snowflake victim under any circumstances?

RasTafarI is as RasTafarI Trod! Seen!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/21/2019 8:44:30 AM

Greetings Ark I

Give thanks

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/24/2019 11:02:29 AM

respect!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI
Email
Haile Selassie I