Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7147&start_row=1

I and I am a new Rasta I am searching for tips. Jah Rastafari! One love!

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Justin Sent: 4/12/2019 6:44:46 PM

I and I am looking for any tips I and I can give about living as Rasta I and I have a small amount of knowledge. All responses I and I am thankful for. praise almighty Jah!

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/12/2019 8:39:06 PM

ini: mi a like dat. Hail ababa janhoy mi a like that. One love to you too!
Selam to z god jah
burningbush

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/12/2019 10:48:13 PM

Ras Justin:
Live clean. Strive for as much Righteousness as you can achieve. Never let the Babylon system make you kill your brother or screw him over. Never put your faith in a politician or their tricks. Reject all manner of divisiveness, separation and segregation that the Babylon system promotes via its labels including, but not limited to, race, skin color, nationality, gender, religion, political affiliation, etc. Babylon wants JAH Idren (all I-manity) to be apart, fussin and fightin, so screw Babylon over by refusing to engage in that. Call I-self a Christian or don't. Call I-self a Rasta or don't. Labels don't make the man. It's what you is -- how you live - that makes I.

H.I.M. Haile Selassie I taught us: "When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM. It's quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes. We do commit sins, but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know we have a chance of forgiveness from the Almighty. He taught us that all men are equal regardless of sex, their national origin and tribe. And He also taught us all who seek HIM shall find HIM. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ."

So a good place to start, Ras J, if seeking answers to the question of how to live Righteously is to learn the Teachings to Christ. I&i get bored and lose the point if i try to read too much Bible verse, so i usually just focus on the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5 through 7) which is a very sound synopsis.

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing who carry a banner proclaiming "Rastafari" (and speak in glib, deceptively 'authoritative' sounding tongues endowed to them by the devil) but who are sent to poison the minds of JAH Idren and to keep them divided from one another and from H.I.M. You will see though their deceptions & recognize them by the bitterness of their fruits.

WELCOME JAH BROTHER, RAS JUSTIN. YOU'RE ON A GOOD PATH. ALL ARE PRECIOUS IN THE EYES OF JAH.

JAH LOVE PROTECTS US

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/14/2019 3:54:50 AM

Greetings Justin,

I suggest meditation. Look within yourself.
The heartbeat of creation says: do good, do good, do good

Selah

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I