Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7138&start_row=41

IS GARVEYS AFRICA A CLOSET >

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2019 8:05:04 AM

Yes, Ras Filtered

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/13/2019 9:06:18 AM

Yes, filters can be used to catch and retain that which is precious and valuable, and can also be used to remove and accumulate contaminants & impurities to be discarded. In the fallen world of Babylon, if we strive in earnest to lead the exemplary lives that H.I.M. Haile Selassie I exhorted us to lead, then we engage in both types of filtration.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2019 12:16:26 PM

Rastafari perfect from creation

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/13/2019 9:50:47 PM

"It's quite True that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes. We do commit sins, but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know we have a chance of forgiveness from the Almighty. He taught us that all men are equal regardless of sex, their national origin and tribe. And He also taught us all who seek Him shall find Him. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ."
- Haile Selassie I, Dec. 25, 1968

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/14/2019 12:30:30 AM

Duncebat boy

We were talking about the perfect trod of Rastafari. Not the man name Tafari Makonnen. Who IS the closest to perfection. This perfect trod does NOT need updating renewing or filtering by the likes of you. Black liberation and supreme from foundation

Now ...

Guweh from I

I inna nuttn with a man like you

No parts

I stay far from babylon

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/14/2019 1:06:22 AM

"cuz only a fool lean upon, lean upon his own misunderstanding
And then what has been hidden from the wise and the prudent, been revealed to the babe and the suckling"

For every fruta agria offered, JAH hath sweet Wisdom:

"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

We'll be forever Loving JAH

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/14/2019 5:55:32 AM

Missa pacifist antagonist wagonist

Move weh

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/14/2019 5:58:12 AM

That’s the thing that a RastafarI has got to Love about Our Emperor Haile Selassie: He states right and wrong very clearly.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/14/2019 5:59:08 AM

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing such as Nesta... who carry banner proclaiming "Rastafari" (and speak in glib, deceptively 'authoritative' sounding tongues endowed to them by the devil) but who are sent to poison the minds of black people

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/14/2019 6:50:23 AM

The Teachings of His Majesty will not poison anyone's mind, but your race-baiting and provocations will, G.A.

Rasta's ought to know the Teachings of His Majesty, and at least RESPECT them even if they chose to not follow them.

Those, like you, who attempt to incite people by example to move AWAY from His Majesty Haile Selassie's Teachings and instruct people to "burn" His Teachings, are the true wolves in sheep's clothing -- and a ravening wolf is not specific threat to any one subgroup of people over any other, he's a menace to all RastafarI and all I-manity.

Fortunately, G.A., His Majesty's Teachings live and will always prevail over the divisive venom you spew. His Majesty's Teachings cannot be undone through misrepresentation and misinterpretation as His Majesty spoke clearly (which make His Teachings a thorn in the side for you that you must subvert or avoid).

As His Majesty teaches us when He speaks on behalf of those of us who seek to follow His Vision and His Righteousness, and fight against racism, hateDread, war, and intolerance: "we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil."

In other words, the victory of the Truth & Righteousness of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I is ALREADY assured, and the devil and his Babylon notions are collapsing (which is why the devil desperately flails & spews so much venom in his inevitable demise).

JAH LOVE & INITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I