Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7138&start_row=21

IS GARVEYS AFRICA A CLOSET >

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/8/2019 3:00:08 AM

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/8/2019 8:27:25 PM

Nesta's actually still here because he is a Duppy Conqueror in my view. Otherwise site would be nutting but black supremacy and obyeah. I for one think the I is a good man compared to others who try to twist H.I.M words and wisdom. We hear it on video and tape - you can't twist it. You cant double talk his talk. Some people need to learn this.

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/8/2019 9:11:51 PM

https://www.voanews.com/a/boko-haram-militants-target-civilians-in-niger-diffa-region/4864556.html

That's not the teachings of his majesty G.A... sorry

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/8/2019 9:17:54 PM

Thanks, Chalice. His Majesty has taught me so much by way of His Righteousness & Love that it pains me to see anyone trying to pervert His message and associate His Holy Name with hatred and divisiveness. Nevertheless, i am confident that nothing can pervert His message because of its power to shine through evil. His Majesty is very clear and unequivocal about right and wrong.

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/9/2019 7:46:57 PM

Nesta, may I ask...do you think i'd even think nothing but love and unity to our races who think the same? "I no sit on the black man side nor the white man side. I sit on Gods side :)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/10/2019 2:42:26 PM

Boko Haram by definition is Rastafari
Voodoo and any african spirituality are all welcome within Rastafari in a hope they wont bring us any further from freedom than christianity

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/10/2019 4:37:41 PM

oh please.. Boko Haram live from the teachings of his majesty? Fuck off G.A. you're a racist prick. Sorry |Admin, feel free to ban me. i'd rather you did.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/10/2019 8:51:53 PM

i'm not aware of any claim by the members of Boko Haram to be adherents to RastafarI or the Teachings of His Majesty. Granted, all i really know about them is Babylon propaganda machine spewings, but they purportedly claim allegiance to Islam (a la the way Crusaders claimed allegiance to Christianity while disdaining the Teachings of Christ).

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/10/2019 9:47:40 PM

The American CIA's employing of its otherwise inexplicably close relationship with top-terrorism-sponsor-state Saudi Arabia and terrorist groups rooted in Wahhabism in order to advance U.S. strategic imperial interests globally is well-established (e.g., reference "The Lost Hegemon: Whom the Gods Would Destroy" by F. William Engdahl). Suspecting that the geographic overlap of vast oil resources in Nigeria and the cartoonishly villianesque Boko Haram is just too coincidental to be overlooked, I googled a little and found the following article which presents a picture that is quite consistent with the U.S. global modus operandi and plausible in every way.

IS BOKO HARAM A CIA COVERT OP TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER AFRICA? BY JULIE LÉVESQUE
https://williambowles.info/2015/02/15/is-boko-haram-a-cia-covert-op-to-divide-and-conquer-africa-by-julie-lvesque/

The history of the past seven decades strongly support a theorem that anywhere in the world that you find organized, sustained violence, you find the hand of the U.S. CIA &/or Pentagon (Pentagram) at work.

As far as the notion that Boko Haram represents RastafarI in any way, i think we need to recall that "Rasta don't work for no CIA".

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/11/2019 5:59:54 AM

Boko Haram by definition is a part of Rastafari

I didn't stutter..

Boko Haram by definition = western education is a sin.

Something original Rastafari ideology would share.

How unuh get riled up so?

Chalice another white privilaged reggae happy dread? Or just fool fool? You cant seperate blackness and black liberation from the origin and nucleus of Rastafari. Neither can you quote bob marley aithout quoting him say black supremacy and a blackman time right yah now.

Unuh pick and choose like Christian

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I