Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7136&start_row=11

His majesty speaks of JC

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/2/2019 1:39:07 AM

"Burn JC and burn Bible" you speak of G.A. Yet claim to be Rasta. Can you be both in the eyes of H.I.M ?

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/2/2019 1:43:40 AM

"Anywhere original people are enjoying their native original spirituality... A christian always pops up evangelising until morning come."
-----------------------

H.I.M was Christian.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/2/2019 4:44:49 AM

“Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths.” -- Haile Selassie I

H.I.M., who in this case constitutes a gleaming example of maturity, didn’t stoop to singling out the different faith of others and disparaging it. As we see above, he advised against it. The wise seek to adhere to the Wisdom of His Majesty and as we must recall:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves....by their fruits ye shall know them."

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/4/2019 5:47:36 PM

Hail the savior Haile Selassie I.
burningbush and praise to Haile Yohannes my friend and Father. May his soul have rest in this time. Haile I . Selah. I and I 7 Rastas pray to Him to free us from Goliath and worship our true God. Abraham. Bless up idrens.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/19/2022 1:10:47 PM

burningbush said:

"Runnin through the land with the gypsies and foals
Runnin through the land where the gypsies are told
runnin like a nose where the legends foretold
where the land seems glittery where i don't see flittery
where we all live in livity
the truth seems bitter"

Man I really appreciate this. It is always great reading something new. Give the kid a break. He only need to learn his kemet history. Can't say he is wrong on leaning that. But the Bible is always put first and the history must be in agreement with the Bible. Jah Bless

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/19/2022 1:26:29 PM

Christian missionaries were wrong

Let me tell who the real bad Christians are.

The crusades and the army of the pope of Rome, those Christians carrying the Maltese cross. These are the wrong people. This army of fake Christians from the pope of Rome went all around the earth killing people that did not want to bow to the pope. This army of fake Christians from the pope of Rome went out killing real Christians that did not bow to the pope. The pope of Rome is evil. Many real Christians fled away from him living all over the world. Christianity existed long before the Romans started making Christianity a fake religion of paganism.

Blessed

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/20/2022 2:55:57 AM

This was the thread made to remove i and i wicked ways yes😂;;😂;;

Them time i was on a anti literalist and anti fundamentalist mission non negotiable with the goal of making even the most Bible based Rastafari see say the Bible is not the only source of reference we have to sight Haile Selassie or for InI history and spirituality. Not nearly.

Give thanks, threads such as this one are the natural consequence

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 4:20:39 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA, Give thanks for your honesty. Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I