Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7129&start_row=1

Journey of love

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/21/2019 5:39:00 AM

As Rastafarian a journey I will take to spread this love. I would need all my brothers and sisters to spread love in this world. Nesta you don't know why but you have an act to always to reply back. You know the love I'm seeking for. Let all the cowards of Rastafarians hide in thier shell. Only the true Rastafarians will make love a guarantee. We will succeed! As I believe in good over evil. Don't be afraid my friends, love always have been in you.

G.A plz I hope I didn't scare you away, you got a strong soul to fight off any evil in your heart. Plz brother spread love it's the only antidote that mankind can give. Always answer back with love you will see the difference.

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/21/2019 6:15:15 AM

Fight the evil off with love. Yes I know it hurts. The truth is revealing but remember that love that his H.I.M shown, it will guide you to a victory

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/21/2019 6:17:53 AM

Look at the signs that been shown so far don't deny his H.I.M teachings

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/21/2019 6:29:35 AM

Love is a little too intimate for many living in Babylon to deal with, Rasmi. For the same reason that people will often prefer to text or blog rather that speak with people face-2-face, Babylon has used technology very successfully to drive a wedge into the human being's natural instinct toward intimacy and make people scared of (or at least very uncomfortable with) "Love". You'll actually see on this website where people disparage the awesome power of Love as nonsense or too simplistic or too touchy-feely. They'll push it away, become uneasy & squeamish as the subject of Love is brought up. They'll mock Jesus Christ and H.I.M. Hail Selassie (for his reverence for Jesus) because He called on us to Love one another, including our enemies, and demonstrated that kind of Love for us through His Own Example. I've even see war called for and glorified here on this very website. This is all testimony to the phenomenal success of the Babylon System at driving people apart and alienating them from the natural feelings of Love for one another that they are imbue with by JAH at birth.

When I was once cast into prison, a very wise man appear in my cell and spoke to me about my captors' abuse of me and how I should respond. He said to me: "just Love them, they won't know what to do with that."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/21/2019 6:31:03 AM

I fight and I fire and I contentions come from a foundation of unshakeable immovable love for black people.

Respect Rasmi

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/21/2019 7:07:39 AM

Babylon will falled. Nesta excuse me not reading your post thoroughly. I can sense doubts in some of the words you speak. This judgment day is not on our soul, but the very soul that is within you battling evil over good.

When I get scare I lose my strength in the King. But no longer I will take much of this nonsense and having my people losing faith in H.I.M. I will pure the wickedness away. Rise up my friend. Chant with love. Smile in the devil face and say you are not winning this war!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/21/2019 7:38:06 AM

Never hurts to go ahead and read the statement all the way through.

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/21/2019 11:56:34 AM

My apology understand it was that evil that is within all of us that kept us pointing our swords to each other. And plus I was driving. Please forgive me. To be honest knowing that people is acting funny lately why are we taking it to the heart. All we got to do is rebuke the evil from everybody. I hope things are getting better now. I was praying so much to Jah. My apology brethren. Sometime it's hard to realize the things we watch on the news can be the same things happening around us. But a prayer always lighting up the mood. I love you all

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/21/2019 9:09:58 PM

Just keep that attitude, Rasmi (i.e., "I love you all"). My point was that there will be many who will mock or ridicule you for your recognition that Love is JAH's desire for all of us and that it is awesomely powerful. As you know, such ridicule just signifies that the devil has deceived them successfully. We bear no ill will toward those who the devil has successfully deceived because (1) we've all been deceived by the devil, and (2) ill will is exactly what the devil wants us to feel toward them.

Inity is our strength and our only path to victory. The devil has already been far too successful as resurrecting an archaic mentality of racial division among young people for us to cede to him any more victories. We can never win without Inity of All JAH People...but this shall come in time. Patience.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I