Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7126&start_row=1

Love!

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/20/2019 7:43:11 AM

The answer always have been within us, it's love!!!! The true roots of reggae and Rastafari always have been love. We must love the world that we live in, and love the Creator. He's the one that give us the strength inside. Why do you think why some Rastafarians chant "Love is the only solution"

3 or 5 months ago I was having problems of why I don't feel like Lgtb got to catched the fire? I couldn't put my finger on it. Knowing that my whole life, having Jamaican parents and listening to reggae music speaking of "Fire on LGBT " created a fire of my own. But in time I was having sympathy for these people when I didn't wanted to. Then I realized to myself and say yes LGBT are the negative in this world. But for the bible speaking putting them at death is only creating a negative and evil feeling in our hearts. Make the Creator do the judging. Let go of that hate.

We must all just learned how to love to give strength when the king arrive. A king is nothing without his people. So if the devil win this battle it will only be humanity fault. I can see why H.I.M qouted "It easier to show compassion to animals. They are never wicked"

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/20/2019 8:16:30 AM

Yes, Rasmi, exactly.

Messenger: Saami Sent: 3/20/2019 8:36:10 AM

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I