Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7118&start_row=1

Space

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: cy6erlion Sent: 3/16/2019 4:07:15 PM

Everything needs space, that which needs no space is space. Space is emptiness, no-thing, the moment something touches space, space dies. Everything exists in space, existence is the filling of space, no two objects can occupy the same space unless they become one. Space is infinite existence is infinite. Space is potential, the potential to contain. The earth is in space, the house is on earth, the body is in the house, the consciousness of space is in the body, the consciousness of space is space a reflection in its own image. Haile I

~ cy6erlion

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/17/2019 12:27:04 AM

If we set an absolutely fixed reference datum in space somewhere then (theoretically) every point in 3-dimensional space can be defined by a unique x,y,z coordinate. The conditions with respect to matter and energy at each point in space at any given time in history is unique and may be identified by an x,y,z,t coordinate.

As we experience our lives unfolding, we view the conditions in all of the spatial coordinates within the range of our perceptions and limitations of consciousness. It's like watching a movie. Assuming space is a continuum then the conditions at each point x,y,z,t have been determined and we are waiting for our perception to reach a given grouping of points in time.

If accurate this would mean that no events or experiences in history (past or future) are lost; simply not currently being perceived. With the appropriate technology it would be possible to re-acquire and re-visit an grouping of x,y,z,t coordinates.

Messenger: cy6erlion Sent: 3/17/2019 1:12:35 AM

Yes iyah! but I&I think that the amount of data that is needed to reference a specific moment in space and time since creation would be quite large, also where does that data/reference live in current space time? That is why I think if such takeknowloge is developed it will have to start referencing from NOW and store the data. Also I&I perceive space time through the mind which is limited, I&I sight 3 dimensions but creation can be experienced in higher dimensions, some animals and plants perceive space time differently. Rastafari

~ cy6erlion

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/17/2019 1:38:33 AM

Some would say that the keeper of all of these data is JAH - Alpha and Omega. Yes, I deliberately specified 3 dimensions plus t (time) overstanding that there are more dimensions of which we have limited awareness. I agree that the perceptions and thought processes via the human mind (as most people use it) are very limited. So much so that rendering a life-simulating, virtual reality show in a human mind based upon the average human's life experiences is likely achievable today using technology currently (or soon) available to humankind.

Messenger: cy6erlion Sent: 3/17/2019 2:31:43 AM

Yes I Jah is omnipresent omnipotent omniscient! I&I think there is another way to reference space time but less efficient, if one believes in cause and effect (karma) then one can traverse the branches of cause and effect in reverse... Haile theoretical.

~ cy6erlion

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/17/2019 3:35:51 AM

"Haile theoretical" - very good! I strong believe that JAH "can traverse the branches of cause and effect in reverse" inasmuch as He is "omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient " -- He is Alpha and Omega and so all existence is within H.I.M. power to create as He sees fit.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/17/2019 5:01:53 AM

I have talked about the number four in relation to the partitioning of surfaces as opposed to solids.

1 + 1 + 1 + 1
2 + 2
3 + 1

On one level these are all the same and on another level they are all distinct.

This is fundamentally what maths is all about, making statements about how things are the same, and making statements about how they are different.

The 3 + 1 (or x, y, z and t) are the four dimensions of space-time. 4 = 3 + 1 represent the relationship between quarternions which are the related algebra to the parallelization of the 3-Sphere (e.g. the globe) to the establishement of the existence of the 1 energy body.

I'll leave talk about the first two to a later stage, relating as they do to the four elements (1 + 1 + 1 + 1) and the cross (2 + 2).

Theory is the basis of practice, but practice is the hard part.

Thank you.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I