Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7114&start_row=1

Uncle Rukus talks Trump

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2019 3:25:05 AM

thought this deserved a thread of itself for all who know Rukus.

hilarious

discusses many of InI topics

LOL

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/14/2019 8:10:42 AM

Yes yes Uncle Rukus is quite the funny character..

Humor is appreciated but this was not very factual..

Just within the first two minutes a MAJOR lie.. Saying 'hate crimes and racism is at an all time high' is completely false and the backbone of the lefts 'resistance' movement against Trump and America. This rhetoric is fake and promoted by the conteolled corporate mockingbird media.

Here is some reality.

RasTafarisabbathical did a video about Uncle Rukus that was pretty interesting.. Having some trouble finding it.

Never mind.. Found it..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2019 8:58:27 AM

Hemphill the comedian behind Uncke Rukus is not 'promoted by controlled corporate mockingbird media'in any way. Hes an independant conedian giving his sattirical view of modern day race affairs.

Dont ruin it with your facts.

Lol

There is no point fact checking Rukus who says the J in Donald Trumps middle name stands for Jesus😂;;;

Boondocks>

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2019 9:00:44 AM

And i cant watch the 2nd video as nobody i mean NOBODY annoys me more in Rastafari than RastafariSabbatical. Yes, more than Nesta

Lol!

Ises

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/14/2019 10:29:29 AM

I was speaking more generally GARVEYS.. I.E. the mockingbird media pushing falseness and the rhetoric that any black Trump supporter must be an Uncle Rukus 'uncle tom' type.. Personally I think the Boondocks is a good, funny show and Uncle Rukus is a ridiculous character who adds to the hilarity..

But your right, I'll let this alone and not step on comedy. Enough of that already.

Lol Rastafarisabbathical is WORSE than 'Nesta' to you? Haha thats saying something. I like him and watch his videos quite a bit. But given your stance, I can see why you wouldnt want to watch him.

Peace

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/14/2019 10:48:38 AM

Does anyone even remember Cleavon Little as Sheriff Bart anymore or the satire of the stupidity of racists & racism he immortalized?

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I