Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7111&start_row=1

Reasoning

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 10:01:57 AM

reasoning is at an all time low

If certain people are willing to DROP the foolishness of posts trying to remove the BLACKNESS from Rastafari and accept that certain Rastafari are valid in their Black Supremacy and or removal of Christian mindset from their trod; just as other Rasta who dont claim such things or are happy Chrsitian, are also valid; then I have nothing to debate and too will be willing to leave the back n forth carry guh bring come argument there...

Time to separate troll from righteous.

But I for 1 will never allow this website to be overrun by those who wish to challenge and remove InI Garveyite Supreme, Original Man, Ancient livity before Christ; experience from this trod. Nobody need to join I. But Dem cannot remove I.

Anyway it up to the I Dem how things proceed mi sight two path a guh forward but mi nuh too business from a who

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 10:23:45 AM

And still believe Nesta should be renamed

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/13/2019 1:21:45 PM

Haile, Garvey Africa
A return to reasoning would be Irie.

Thankhs for keeping it real.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/13/2019 3:11:45 PM

Cool Bredren

Lets keep it real, deal with truth and rights. No need to try and change the past, let InI deal with reality.

Blessed

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 6:35:11 PM

Bless up bredda InI problem never with the I. The I is not one with the constant back and forth. The I sight His Majesty with Biblical expression and that's the only place i see where we differ in reason. But of course I acknowledge your validity within this trod and I get the sense of the same from the I regarding I trod. So with this we can reason we can disagree and we can MOVE ON. I have never had any issues with the I and believe some others (and sometime I included who can tend to go down the rabbit holewith the fukkery) can learn from de I

Selah

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/14/2019 3:45:41 AM

Respect bredren, same with I and the rabbit hole, and I can learn from the I same way.

Bless

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/14/2019 4:32:10 AM

Respect, Jah Cub
Bless

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I