Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7110&start_row=1

My love for a book - confession

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/13/2019 7:33:40 AM

His Majesties teacher, a humble government clerk who read hieroglyphics as a child owing to his roots in quemet, was interviewed by a related US subject who diligently wrote down everything he said publishing it as a book which eventually led to His Majesties teacher choosing to die to protect the knowledge of quemet that he had inherited from the time of Tutankhamun to the present, or even before, where he had been a hierophant in the Temple of ??

The US subject waited forty years before passing the book to RastaGoddess (The Virgin de La Caribe) and an Ethiopian serving girl. The girl fell in love, the Goddess too, though for her it was more a question of judgment.

You think Ethiopia is a "Greek" word when "Greek" isn't even a word and Quemet is fabricated in Spain.

We all know the original ties.

With regards to the seven chakras, only women practice it, but men have audited it mathematically through proofs that are found in university colleges, at least that is how it is amongst norman people, not sure about the US.

I here the French do not even care for such garbage. May his Majestie have mercy on my soul and forgive his teacher the trouble of death.

Bless.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 9:02:12 AM

Ethiopia comes from the GrecoRoman Aethiops meaning Burnt-faces as their name for the area of ancient Nubia / Kush. This was adopted by the Aksumites as the Aksum Kingdom spread and overtook Nubia. The term was adopted into Geez as Ityyopis. In the 15th Century Ityoppis was written into Ethiopian folklore as the "extra-biblical" son of Cush. (EXTRA-biblical- you see how the Ethiopian them a burn the Bible for its missing parts and have to add to it).

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/19/2019 3:24:24 AM

Quoting translations by people who are so illiterate they even refer to the language as "Greek" does not impress me. The word "Aitho" or "Opsi" was spoken by Homer, not some ivory tower academic. Some English translate it as "Bronze faces" but even that is incorrect.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I