Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7108&start_row=11

Take Rasta for fool

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 3:14:30 AM

"Messenger: Levite ISent: 3/9/2019 5:15:55 PM
Tyaad ah dis labba labba

All who a try debate and discuss in the hope of excommunicating the CENTRALITY of Black consciousness and the Black liberation struggle and PanAfrikanism from Rastafari dem is not Rastafari."

Mykal Rose included

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/13/2019 3:50:39 AM

Levite I said so much truth in that post.. One for the save file

For-i-ver

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/13/2019 3:58:01 AM

Bless Sistren Rasta Goddess too, that translation from the Swahili is what InI was going to put too.
Black Uhuru.. And when we let commercialized Reggae define Rastafari, we in trouble!
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 3:59:05 AM

Yes Sistren two of the most powerful posts pon dis subject ah dat from Levite and this from RastaGoddess:

" a tricky passive aggressive liberal wannabe with forked tongue, slithering among INI with that typical self inflated sense of authority on Afrikan affairs and RasTafari. "

Haile

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 5:21:41 AM

What is Rastafari?

"Rastafari mean that we BLACK PEOPLE know our IDENTITY.... and we gwan KEEP IT"
- Robert NESTA Marley 50 seconds in to the interview

"America have capitalism
Black people have RASTA which is AFRICAN"
- Robert NESTA Marley

"Now is black people time to know ourselves"
- Robert NESTA Marley

"We proud to know that God BLACK"
- Robert NESTA Marley

"Africa for Africans at home and abroad. Once yuh black yuh represent AFRICA "
- Robert NESTA Marley

"America and Russa is just 2 fuccking white man a aegue over controlling black people. Mek i tell you dis....BLACK PEOPLE TIME NOW!!!
BLACK PEOPLE TIME NOW!!!!!!!!"
- Robert NESTA Marley 13:35

ARK I REMOVE THIS IMPOSTER FRIM THE NAME NESTA AS HE IS A MISREPRESENTATION

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/13/2019 6:27:43 AM

Yes I brothah Garveys and sista Empress!

Any which way dem try, dem must run smack into...

BLACK!!!!!!!

And if they have a problem with BLACK, which is obvious that some of them clearly do...than what the heck are they doing in a BLACK movement????? for and by BLACK people???? who are students/scholars of BLACK history and praise a BLACK King, who is the Father of (BLACK) Pan AFRIKANISM????

The psychosis is DEEP ya’ll...

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/13/2019 6:53:56 AM

Haile

"And if they have a problem with BLACK, which is obvious that some of them clearly do...than what the heck are they doing in a BLACK movement?????"

Yes I!!

It boggles the mind. Come into Rastafari then deny what founded it. We can be different yet Equal.. That seems to fly over some heads.

As the sistar said before, you can't make this stuff up... Truly difficult to process. Where's Levite I 🙌;

Jah bless

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/13/2019 6:55:26 AM

Haile, Garvey Africa
"The psychosis is deep"
Yes I

Seen 👑;

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/13/2019 3:27:07 PM

How does sighting the while world is Africa make it any less Black? Africa is at the center, Black is the center still. It was Africa that civilized the world. Africa gave the world it sciences, art, agriculture, and so much more.

I just used that video as an example of some RastafarI people who sight that the whole world is Africa, there are others who sight it, but I'm not trying to WHITE it. Lol!

Never have I denied that RastafarI is a Black Movement, that would be false and foolish. Everything begins with BLACK. Humanity began with Blackness. Even before humans out of Darkness came Light.

Africa/Black 1st and center

RastafarI

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/13/2019 4:30:54 PM

Thank you Jahcub

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I