Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7108&start_row=1

Take Rasta for fool

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 6:47:11 AM

Nesta really believes we don't already know the Nile Valley or land mass of Ethiopia is the location of creation of modern humanity. As attested by His Majesty himself. Cradle of civilisation

I don't think there is a Rastafari in the world who doesn't already know this.

Yet nobody outside of the white privileged-come-racists or agents, will claim this means the whole World is African; by way of how we and His Majesty define African

None at all

This agent boy really takes we for fool....

INI chant Africa for the Africans at home and abroad
InI read the works of Garvey and the ROYAL PARCHMENT Scrolls for Black Supremacy
InI listen to the words of His Majesty as the head of PanAfricanism

Nesta can't get we out

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/12/2019 7:58:25 AM

SEEN!!!!!!!! The arrogancy of white skin privilege “en flagrant délit” (in blazing offense)

Here’s the thing that often gets misunderstood. Our issue is not so much about this particular INDIVIDUAL but rather the HISTORICAL mindset/nature of a COLLECTIVE, for he is but the sum part of a whole that consciously or subconsciously feels themselves to be the authority when it comes to history and the reality/experience of indigenous people worldwide.

A luta continua

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 8:49:25 AM

Yes it's the authorative nature of his wordsound toward anything including this trod which was created by InI! So authorative how???

I have to quote Levite again, Levite don't come yah to often but when he does ground shake and earth quake ..🔥;;🔥;;🔥;;

Messenger: Levite ISent: 3/9/2019 5:15:55 PM
Tyaad ah dis labba labba. All who a try excommunicate the CENTRALITY of Black consciousness and the Black liberation struggle and PanAfrikanism from Rastafari dem is not Rastafari. 

You know who you be. 

You mussy don't live around Afrikan people. Yuh nuh care about Afrika past nor present. Yuh nah go a reparation meeting. All unuh do is a smoke ganja and listen two two Marley riddim and tink seh yuh is Rastafari scholar and elder. Be yourself.

How dare yuh tink seh yuh can come here and come try revise the foundations and cornerstone of BLACK people cultural expression. How dare you.

Fiyyah bun all a unuh weh tink seh yuh is qualified to Quote the King but not the Context. Like Rasta Goddess did a seh....why did HIM haffi talk so?HIM was talking out as an Afrikan to the nations...HIM was a proud Afrikan in the Blackest sense of dat deh statement of fact...if HIM was like dis yah bwoy Nesta ah try depict den wouldnt it stand to reason that today Ithiopia and Italy would be one and sharing the same language as HIM woulda seen Italians as far far far removed Afrikans returning home to their own vine and fig tree and not have put up one dreadful resistance and wudda never gaan league of nations and addressed dem deh people who did snigger and jeer at dat deh prophetic admonition. Dropping all labels and accepting one Imanity is great amazing fabulous rhetoric. But if you ah Black Wombman or Black Man connected to fi yuh roots and culture dem deh ideals is a myth as fi wi day to day existence is shows us dat, even in dis forum, other nations waaan use fi dem power and agency to define ini potentiality of existence, revise ini cultural narratives and subversively try control wi life.

Once again

All who a try an debate or discuss in the attempt to excommunicate the CENTRALITY of Black consciousness and the Black liberation struggle and PanAfrikanism from Rastafari DEM is not Rastafari. 

You know who you be. 

Reggae enthusiast and ganja partaker = Rastafari sympathizer

RASTAFARI IS A BLACK POWER MOVEMENT WITH A SPRIITUAL NUCLEUS

You can quote all whoever you want but you cant come and reinvent di bc wheel. Guweh widd yuh argument and debate...Nesta is people like yuh who ah say him dont see race or race is inconsequential that is thee most dangerous people in dis yah website existence cah den weh me a medz from dat is yuh nuh see the history of I culture, yuh nuh care about the contemporary multidimensional social inequalities that affect INI people on the continent and ina Diaspora while yuh a live stress free enough to chat seh u is Afrikan

We nuh want no separatist ting, don't get I wrong. I just ah find it very very offensive dat people from outside I culture ah come online and walk to di front of fi wi classroom and try school I pon RasTafari culture in 2019 wen dis trod older than dem mummas mummas great grand madda.

Yuh never had no elders which Iman gathered from u nah answer mi question dem repeatedly. Cah plenty Rastafari elder wud ah tell yuh dat dis ting a lived experience....is not a study yuh can come study and den fight fi yuh argument and personal feelings to be part of and an authoritative voice.

Once again

All who a try debate and discuss in the hope of excommunicating the CENTRALITY of Black consciousness and the Black liberation struggle and PanAfrikanism from Rastafari dem is not Rastafari. 

You know who you be. 

HAILE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 8:51:57 AM

"We nuh want no separatist ting, don't get I wrong. I just ah find it very very offensive dat people from outside I culture ah come online and walk to di front of fi wi classroom and try school I pon RasTafari culture in 2019 wen dis trod older than dem mummas mummas great grand madda.

You can quote all whoever you want but you cant come and reinvent di bc wheel. Guweh widd yuh argument and debate..."

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/12/2019 9:11:31 AM

WORD SOUND AND POWER!!!!!!!

ROAR ON LION!!!!!!!

THAT is music to I Afrikan Soul.

ASÉ ASÉ ASÉ- O!!!!!!!!

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/12/2019 2:36:01 PM

Well now Nesta1 and some of them with white priveledge are not the only ones to call themselves RastafarI and say that the whole world is Africa:

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/12/2019 8:17:16 PM

When INI sing or speak of the "whole world is Africa" it is not to promote multiculturalism AT THE COST of DENYING BLACKNESS. Same with when INI speak of "One Love", it is meant first and foremost as a PAN AFRIKAN message of unity among AFRIKAN people worldwide. This too became whitewashed into some "colorless-hippy-kumbaya-can't we all just get along" thing.

Last I checked, they weren't called "whole world Uhuru" but BLACK Uhuru.

Rewind and come again.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 9:19:26 PM

BLACK Uhuru

B
L
A
C
K

Uhuru

Black = Black
Uhuru = freedom

BLACK!!!

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/13/2019 1:15:34 AM

That's my point: BLACK Uhuru, BLACK RastafarI singing a song about the whole world is Africa.

Blessed

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 2:32:49 AM

The point is they clearly have no problem with the BLACKNESS label Nesta does. No Rastafari has a problem with this

" Messenger: RastaGoddessSent: Today 1:17:16 AM
When INI sing or speak of the "whole world is Africa" it is not to promote multiculturalism AT THE COST of DENYING BLACKNESS. "

Neither should 1 of the most commercial groups in reggae set the tone for Rastafari topics

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I