Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7107&start_row=21

Is Nesta an Agent

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/11/2019 8:53:57 AM

Greetings and love Idren Hemphill
Not that I have never considered the possibility. We on this forum have seen many strange tricks and maybe it makes us a little suspicious. And certainly Rastafari has been infiltrated by agents, as with any other powerful movements. So the original question is valid. But I really don't think Nesta and Chalice are the same person. Reading their posts, they have distinctive ways of writing which I don't think it would be easy to fake without mixing up. Not like John who always had the same "voice" no matter which username he used.
I have tried to stay out of the personal finger pointing threads, but I just wanted to give my observation on that question because at one point I really did wonder the same thing. Sad that we have come to such a point of mistrust here. I really think we have more productive things to do with our time, and I still wish to see more Inity and cohesive work coming from this forum.
Selahsay I

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/11/2019 11:01:14 PM

gm
man idk
i am like
your fav, rasta
cool yes *
just praise the savior haile selassie i
zion land we want to go

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2019 3:04:17 PM

100%

Messenger: Chalice Sent: 4/19/2019 9:20:32 PM

Hemphill - You think I'm Nesta.. Why does that not surprise me? You have a lot of foolish thoughts if you don't mind me saying. I'm in no way near as clued up in world affairs and geo-politics as Nesta. Unlike you he doesn't copy paste every item from Alex Jones's website, i'll bet that you even buy his madman supplements that he excruciatenly advertises endlessly on there too..or how about an Alex Jones water filter because the government are secretley poisioning everyone in the water system? What a load of nonsense. Have you ever stayed out in the wild with no running water connected to your house? Give me a cup of US tap water any day of the week - Rather that than colera for me. How much is Alex Jones worth now anyway? He must be into the 20/25 mills at least.

Still, each to their own. :=)

p.s. I'm from the UK ask a moderator if there is any here.. Peace!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/20/2019 12:45:33 AM

Nice to see a post from you pop up once in awhile, Chalice. i didn't see the point in responding to yet another provocation by Mr.H, but inasmuch as you did choose to respond, you did so in a pretty even-handed manner.

PEACE

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 4/21/2019 11:36:49 AM

This thread is silly paranoia...

Nesta1 is as much an Agent as Garveys Africa is an Orthodox Christian

Level the vibes Rasta

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 4/21/2019 1:05:30 PM

word.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/21/2019 6:28:27 PM

I am an orthodox Christian then.

That boy is an agent whether he knows it or not

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 4/21/2019 7:52:04 PM

And apparently fluoride and all kinds of chemical pesticides and farmland fertilizers getting into the water supply is good for you now.. Has this idiot ever heard of Flint MI? Or seen the videos of people lighting their tap water on fire?? Haha ooookay buddy. Keep drinking

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/24/2019 2:09:31 AM

Of course, in the Flint water supply contamination case, the problem was detected and resolved. Yes, this was done in the typical way lumbering bureaucracies operate, but nevertheless corrective action was taken. Can't say the same for the Third World countries where Babylon-imposed corruption and deprivation (e.g., installing U.S.-puppet governments, and sucking the wealth out of those nations and sending it back to the U.S. and Europe) has rendered the governmental water quality protection functions inoperable or nonexistent.

After a career spent in water supply development and environmental remediation, i can assure you that the pampered U.S. is busy chasing down parts-per-billion of obscure organic contaminants in it water supplies (i.e., levels that wouldn't hurt you in a million years) while simultaneously bombing the crap out of the water supplies of places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya so that those folks have to get sick (or die) from cooking with and drinking sewer water.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL: U.S. WATER QUALITY & TESTING

WATER QUALITY:
The United States has one of the safest water supplies in the world. If you are among the 286 million Americans that get their water from a community water system, your tap water is regulated by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

Drinking water varies from place to place, depending on the condition of the source water from which it is drawn and the treatment it receives, but it must meet EPA regulations.

Even though our tap water supplies are considered to be one of the safest in the world, water contamination can still occur. There are many sources of contamination, including:

Sewage releases
Naturally occurring chemicals and minerals (for example, arsenic, radon, uranium)
Local land use practices (for example, fertilizers, pesticides, livestock, concentrated feeding operations)
Manufacturing processes (for example, heavy metals, cyanide)
Malfunctioning on-site wastewater treatment systems (for example, septic systems)
In addition, drinking water that is not properly treated or which travels through an improperly maintained distribution system (for example, the piping system) may also create an environment for contamination.

The presence of certain contaminants in our water can lead to health issues, including gastrointestinal illness, reproductive problems, and neurological disorders. Infants, young children, pregnant women, the elderly, and immunocompromised persons may be especially susceptible to illness.

WATER TESTING:
The EPA sets standards and regulations for the presence and levels of over 90 different contaminants in public drinking water, including E.coli, Salmonella, Cryptosporidium, metals such as lead, and disinfection by-products. For more information on these contaminants and maximum contaminant levels, please visit EPA’s Drinking Water ContaminantsExternal page.

If you are getting your water from a private ground water well, and are looking for information related to well water quality, please visit CDC’s Private Wells page

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE REPORTS:
Every community water supplier must provide an annual report, sometimes called a Consumer Confidence Report, or “CCR,” to its customers. The report provides information on your local drinking water quality, including the water’s source, contaminants found in the water, and how consumers can get involved in protecting drinking water.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I