Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7107&start_row=1

Is Nesta an Agent

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/12/2019 3:19:42 AM

Haile, Garvey Africa
InI do wonder about any one who claims Rastafari but denounces Garvey, Blackness and Afrikan centrality to the trod.
Cyaan speak on who's who or what's their agenda but it boggles the mind to see the relentless rejection of the core beliefs of Rasta.
Nesta often makes some valid points and posts, but InI have openly wondered about the be-lie-fs held.. Denial or agenda, Jah knows. InI seen disagreement within the trod on what is ital, how to treat dreadlocks, how to dress, the validity of Christianity, ganja use, and how to practice Afrikan spirituality but never the centrality of Blackness or AfrikaNess.INI like to think it's just idealism but Jah knows
Ever loyal to
Haile Selassie I
and Empress Menen

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 3:55:35 AM

Wolf in sheep clothing?

The FBI has used covert operations against domestic political groups since its inception; however, covert operations under the official COINTELPRO label took place between 1956 and 1971.[12] COINTELPRO tactics are still used to this day, and have been alleged to include discrediting targets through psychological warfare; smearing individuals and groups using forged documents and by planting false reports in the media; harassment; wrongful imprisonment; and illegal violence, including assassination.[13][14][15][16] The FBI's stated motivation was "protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order."[17]

Beginning in 1969, leaders of the Black Panther Party were targeted by the COINTELPRO and "neutralized" by being murdered, assassinated, imprisoned, publicly humiliated or falsely charged with crimes. Some of the Black Panthers affected included Fred Hampton, Mark Clark, Zayd Shakur, Geronimo Pratt, Mumia Abu-Jamal,[18] and Marshall Conway. Common tactics used by COINTELPRO were perjury, witness harassment, witness intimidation, and withholding of evidence.[19][20][21]

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover issued directives governing COINTELPRO, ordering FBI agents to "expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise Neutralize" the activities of these movements and especially their leaders.[22][23] Under Hoover, the agent in charge of COI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 3:56:13 AM

The Black Nationalist program targeted a range of organizations from the Panthers to SNCC to the peaceful Southern Christian Leadership Conference, and included every Black Student Union and many other black student groups. New Left targets ranged from the SDS to the InterUniversity Committee for Debate on Foreign Policy, from Antioch College ("vanguard of the New Left") to the New Mexico Free University and other "alternate" schools, and from underground newspapers to students' protesting university censorship of a student publication by carrying signs with four-letter words on them.

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/12/2019 3:59:58 AM

Yes, Garvey Africa
Seen.
InI somewhat familiar with dem tactics.
Rastafari never immune to the infil-traitors.

Babylon don't like independent thinkers, never has nor will.

For-I-ver

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 4:06:26 AM

Yes I sistren we know the CIA and FBI have long studied and infiltrated InI from early days of Garvey. These man move like Nesta in InI groups.... the true Baggawire and Madda Muchetts

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 4:08:44 AM

CIA UNCLASSIFIED files on Rastafari:

So it would he wise to assume the countermeasures for A 'Black Negro revolutionary terrorist' group would be to spread:

-No such thing as black
-All world is African
-Turn the other cheek
-Peace over JUSTICE
-Forget the past
-No Garveyism
-No revolutionary

Propaganda.
Away from that of the original days of Rasta which as you can see and know we're very firery in the name of Black Justice and Black Supremacy

This kind of propaganda sound familiar?

Anyway ones judge for ones self

Best way to deal with sheep wolf or wolf as sheep is to be a Lion

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/12/2019 4:52:54 AM

An old classic, apropos to the thread title

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/12/2019 8:02:41 AM

TEACH GARVEYS......TEACH DEM!!!!!

“Best way to deal with sheep wolf or wolf as sheep is to be a Lion”

ROOOOAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/12/2019 8:16:25 AM

I feel especially qualified to comment on this one as I have gone back and forth with Nesta1 almost everyday for the better part of a year..

Like the enpress said, cant really tell who or why based on the surface of this site but it is plain to see that Nesta1 has an ulterior motive or agenda.

He has contradicted himself so many times trying to cater to the topic at hand. Says one thing here today, says the opposite there tomorrow.. And when we keep in mind what he has posted about 'All people are Africans and should repatriate there' and as GARVEYS said: to remove blackness from the foundation of Ras Tafari.

Now, I am one who has brought many controversial items to be discussed here and who has clashed many many times and who holds a set of values that differ from many here; yet I have never tried to assert that Africa is my home or that blackness is separate from Ras Tafri.. Seriously I dont know what this is except for severe liberal hippy brainwashing or as GARVEYS says, maybe an agent of some sort..

Definitely interesting

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 8:31:04 AM

Yes I + I'm sure this was part of the reason why RastaGoddess left and ones like Black Heart or ZionMountain

Hemphill and I used to be strongly opposed in reasoning for years but not every topic and not like this. This is suppm different which Hemphill did warn I about when I first returned to this site but bredda I have to learn for I self sometime lol

although it would have been easier just to take your word for it....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I