Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7104&start_row=11

Dear white people....

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/11/2019 8:09:15 AM

Give tanx mumma

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/11/2019 8:21:18 AM

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/11/2019 8:22:10 AM

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/11/2019 8:23:30 AM

Not all “whites” are as far removed from reality as some of our friends here. We salute those VERY FEW who dare to courageously face and speak the truth!

https://youtu.be/z8ZC5JaK0dA

https://youtu.be/t4mVaLvpsXs

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/11/2019 8:45:28 AM

Don't know if my post below is a waste of time, a poor reasoning or a regurgitating of known material, at any rate, here it is...

"As someone with a large online social justice platform, a day does not go by without someone sending me a screenshot of the “definition of racism”, followed up with a paragraph about how I am the real racist for critiquing white supremacy."

I long to be in such a position, but I guess it gets tiresome, such is the price of fame and responsibility.

In a natural order (IMHO) systematic colourism and systematic racism should be two different things.

The problem is the English language system is not evolved enough to make the distinction, let alone the biological-physical system of nature in many cases.

Don't tell me the I still has a problem with the semantics of the words "system" or "natural order" as opposed to "unnatural order", if you want to break it down into "sister", "systern", "sissy", or even the Russian Intelligence Agency "SIS", then you're mad, and "un" as a lower case version of the "United Nations" is just as crazy. Such applied algebraic isomorphisms of the imagination are just as systematic as anything BabyLon(don) has ever come up with. We can be here talking about the Logos of the Babel all day.

I don't buy this idea that systems are the preserve of white people, whether they sell, or are useful, or applicable to the majority or a niche market/minority is what matters, and in different parts of the world the educations system is different.

Light reflects off a surface, thus it forms a non-linear partial order which necessitates four abstract words to describe, unlike the two abstract words "bigger" and "smaller" used for linear orders. The words to describe such a natural order simply don't exist in English, at least not in the abstract, one can only talk in terms of examples, the four elements, four colours, four winds, etc. such words are not generally applicable, so they inforce an unnatural order on the world by excluding other applications, thus colourism becomes racism when we talk about shades of the four colours.

Separating colourism from racism requires new words, at least in English, since they are absent, and their absence is an indication of the unsatisfactoriness of the English laguage as it stands.

Why is this of interest to me, as a white or half-white person or half-near-white person.

White does not describe me other than as a degree of my skin, applying it to my father's country causes division where before there was none, at least with regards to the racism of skin colour, in my father's country one can find people of shades ranging from light Indian through Arabic to Greek without any racial strife, other shades have also been accepted without racial strife in the past and should be in the future according to a natural movement of humanity, as opposed to a forced unnatural flow or deluge.

Have I struggled with systems, yes, the very system that links colourism to racism.

When I look at those immigrants to BabyLon(don) who share roots with my father, I see that they are all either hairdressers or fish and chip shop owners, if they are smart they moved up into property often via some trade.

These are not accusations of racism against anyone in particular but against the unnatural system which is a false approximation of the natural order.

A minority, like my father, were gifted enough to work in systematic design and management.

I studied mathematics, my father says I don't have a brain, that I am an idiot, that he only encouraged me to study maths to make a bit of money, not try to prove the existence of God and other things.

There are plenty of systematic thinkers like me denied the opportunity to profit from their systematic analysis, but maybe that is simply because they are either ahead of their time, or lack the presentation skills necessary to communicate it in a way that sells.

Thank you.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/11/2019 10:33:55 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/11/2019 10:41:53 AM

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/11/2019 12:06:16 PM

So I want to talk about one of my fantasies. One of my fantasies is that I can get recognised and paid directly for being a useful "idiot" to the powers that be, without realising that the very reason I am useful is because I am unrecognised and am paid as such. I fantasise that my usefulness as an "idiot" could be transferred to being useful as a politician or a civil servant or even a consultant, whereas the reality is that I lack the "skills" of any of these professions. It is not because I suffer, everyone suffers, but because my particular "talents" are in the area of altered perception, which simply is not transferable to professional life. Yet still I have these fantasies. Why? I dream of being able to progress, to start a family of my own and support it. The only way I am going to be able to do that is by developing myself, rewiring, and beating my addictions. Thank you.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I