Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7101&start_row=11

RASTAFARI WITHOUT LIBERATION INTENT IS A FRAUD

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2019 12:30:47 AM

RastaGoddess

While there are Rastafari adherents who claim One love "all encompassing let's get together and stay so" ideology....

Rastafari such as InI don't recognise them. They don't affect InI as PanAfrican revolutionary Rasta. InI still deh deh a chant full Afrikan liberation and reparation

InI know this ting has always been about saving black people and it can't change no matter what a foreign influence or lost Ethiopian can come and say.

Rastafari a Garveyite PanAfrican black supreme movement in fullness. If others choose to sight and listen to the words of His Majesty then so be it. But the movement is the movement and has been long defined before ANY of them joined

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/9/2019 5:52:08 AM

RasTafarI is not some limited exclusive unit. RasTafarI is for all people, every1 has a role to play.
Black Surpemacy is an autonomous unit for the welfare of the so called black people. Kindly refer to Marcus Mossiah Gurvey.
Repatriation will happen in the participation of all Imanity. Same as with Moses Black prince from Egypt

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/9/2019 7:27:40 AM

Yes I brothah Garveys! Well said.

What I find fascinating are the very predictable emotional knee-jerk reactions. Every time we mention the HISTORICAL deeds of the European COLLECTIVE, we inevitably get ones that confuse this with hatred towards INDIVIDUALS. We point out the crimes against humanity, with RIGHTEOUS ANGER, only to be called “racist” for pointing out racism!!! Excoecting us to stroke and appease their ignorance and deeply ingrained “white guilt”

Ahhhh the psychosis of white skin privilege...eh? It is TRULY a mental dis-ease Iyah

And the icing on the cake: these are the very ones who wish to define RasTafari to us!

The irony (and devastating effects) of cultural appropriation is not missed by INI.

A luta continua ✊;🏾;

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/9/2019 8:03:14 AM

“GIVE US THE TEACHINGS OF HIS MAJESTY FOR WE NO WANT NO DEVIL PHILOSOPHY”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“…there is no room or role of white people within the Black world of Rastafari and Afrikan liberation movement. They are rasponsible to work for Rastafari and Afrika within the white world, with the aim of advancing the liberation interests of Afrikan people within the white world.” --Ras Menelik Azania

“…haunting our Black Souls with white presence within Rastafari…” --Ras Menelik Azania

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We demand an end to racial segregation as an affront to man’s dignity which is wrong. We act in these matters in the right, as a matter of high principle. We act out of the integrity and conviction of our most deep-founded beliefs.” -- His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie

“The spectre of racial discrimination which has for so long cast its dark and evil shadow over much of this globe is slowly disappearing. Men are coming increasingly to be judged by their talents and abilities rather than the less meaningful and far more superficial standards of race and religion. But there yet remain those who in their bigotry and ignorance resist this flooding tide, and it is against these that our efforts must be directed.” -- His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie

“We reaffirm today, in the name of principle and right, our opposition to prejudice, wherever and in whatever form it may be found, and particularly do we rededicate ourselves to the eradication of racial discrimination from this continent.” -- His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE CAN EASILY SEE from His Own clearly articulated principles how Haile Selassie I, the King who taught us to seek the path of Righteousness, would have recoiled had he read some of the venomous quotes which began this thread. Switch a couple of words around in those quotes and replace "Rastafari" and "Afrika" with "Christianity" and "America", and speeches along the lines of such vile utterances could easily have been heard replicated at a KKK meeting in the 1930s. As a child, I sincerely believed that I would live to see the end of such patently WICKED mentality in the world, but if it's still being parroted here among people who profess allegiance to His Majesty, obviously I won't live long enough to see this evil mentality extinguished.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/9/2019 8:30:37 AM

Ummmm....and whom exactly do you think HIM is referring to when he speaks of racism, pray tell? Whom is responsible for creating the institution of global white supremacy? Who? Who is responsible for the worlds crimes against humanity, genocide of Jah children?? Was he addressing indigenous people? WHOM DID HE TAKE ARMS AGAINST? WHO TRIED TO INVADE ETHIOPIA LIKE THEY DID THE REST OF THE WORLD? Who has created first class and second class citizens?

C’mon now. Stop playing the bleeding-heart-ignorance is bliss-kumbaya-can’t we all get along-liberal, comfortably lulled by white skin privilege!

If you want to be part of an AFRIKAN Movement, remove your rose colored glasses and HUMBLE yourself to the cries of injustice by INI and go teach your comrades about non violence instead of preaching it to it’s very victims.

TA RATID

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/9/2019 8:36:12 AM

White privilege is a babylon lie. Already exposed as such.

You want to see where privilege exists in society? Look at who cannot be criticised. Blacks, Muslims, women, gays, trans, etc.. Any 'victim' group that cannot be questioned of criticised without MAJOR spcial consequences.. MILLIONS of examples there... 'Oh but its just white people'.. Tired

'White guilt' is real but wont be found anywhere near me. Proud of who I am.

Just tired of all the keyboard warrior bullshit. You wanna say 'by any means necessary' and 'no justice no peace' and 'fight for freedom and liberation at all costs'... But aren't willing to do anything about it but talk.

You want me to go back through years past reasonings where GARVEYS and you RastaGoddess advocated for bloodshed and post it here?? Cuz I can...

If 'the wicked white man' is the devil, than eradicate em BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Quit beating around the bush.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/9/2019 9:21:07 AM

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

2 Peter 2:18-19
For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2019 2:03:41 PM

By any means necessary means just that.

Any means .. not arms alone

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2019 2:48:22 PM

Sometimes the threat of arms is necessary. Such as when Mugabe threatened so unless the white man remove himself from Zimbabwe. Something Sizzla himself advocated. Or such as that with the enslavement of Africans in Gaddaffis Libya or modern Papa New Guinea

I have never called for the extermination of white people or arms against white people in general

This is in no part a part of I trod of black supremacy. I love all hueman and mankind. I just say Black first

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/9/2019 3:28:33 PM

I get that. I respect that. I celebrate that!

My issue with the post is labelling the 'white man' -- first of all a monolithic treatment -- as the devil and wicked and the enemy... As a child of Jah and a one in Jah army, our duty is to eradicate the devil 'by any means necessary' -- not just arms alone, but arms included none the less --... So if we are labelling all white people or all white men as the devil here, then we can clearly see the rhetoric being promoted.. And that lets not talk about it but actually do it right??

I posted a video where a group called 'Black isrealites' are openly calling for exactly that. The extermination of the white race.. Now the female reporter made the same point as me.. When are they gonna start doing it and why wont they do it themselves? Call for it but not act on it..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I