Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7098&start_row=1

Reasoning with the banned CyKoBro

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/7/2019 2:34:59 PM

JAH LOVE. ONE PEOPLE.

How Genes Really Work : There Is No Such Thing As A Dominant Gene
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Genes-Really-Work:-There-Is-No-Such-Thing-As-A-Dominant-Gene&id=7248058

Melanins: Skin Pigments and Much More - Type, Structural Models, Biological Functions, and Formation Routes
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/njos/2014/498276/

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/7/2019 2:41:27 PM

Who is saying there is a dominant race?

Where?

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/7/2019 3:25:42 PM

CyKoBro was banned for bringing up the issue of Boko Haram and sex which relates to what later transpired in Libya.

This is why walls are necessary.

There is no linear order to the surface of the globe, not even locally, there is a partial order which if you are building up from linear orders, i.e. walls, leads to a partitioning into four. There are no english words for such an order, unlike for a linear order in which one can talk about bigger or smaller, the four partitions have no labels in English, and can be balanced or unbalanced.

So the idea of a hierarchical dominant "race" on the surface of the earth is false.

Who is saying there is a dominant "race", a word which in itself is racist implying a linear competition.

Those that use the word "race".

Those that think of supremacy as a linear thing.

I don't think anybody on here thinks that, but I found the science in the articles interesting. Did you read them?

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/7/2019 4:40:38 PM

You support Boko-Haram??

Why would you banned if you were against it??

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/8/2019 3:00:54 AM

I don't know much about Boko Haram, I know what Haram means and many Muslim autocrats are quick to pronounce that word in relation to things they don't understand, but Boko means nothing to me.

I also know that Gaddafi funded many sides in Nigeria stirring up conflict which probably put him at odds with Fidel, whether either of them are still alive is a question I often ask myself, though I am past caring about idols.

Nigeria is said by some to be the birthplace of humankind.

So who is supporting Boko Haram?

Who is supporting Cuba?

And who is supporting Gaddafi?

Everyone is an imposter at some level, we are never truly in union with ourselves.

I am not taking sides.

From pre-eternity to eternity.

Thank you.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/8/2019 3:27:35 AM

Hard to know much about Boko Haram or Cuba unless you've been up close and personal with them because most anything that comes out in the Western media about them is going to be very "anti-" biased propaganda.

What Cuba has accomplished while being in the shadow of an 800-pound guerrilla to the north embargoing & badgering it for nearly six decades is truly amazing. Cubans actually have a lot of guaranteed basics (e.g., food, housing, education, medical care) that Americans could only dream of having. And, without a doubt, the Cuban government has the least corruption of any with which I am familiar. [Note: To be caught in government corruption in Cuba, which equates to stealing from the People, carries with it a social stigma which is not only a disgrace for the culpable government employee, who loses his/her government job, but also for his/her family. Because of this revolutionary mindset, corruption is remarkably rare.]

As for Boko Haram, I can't say that I support them, but I definitely support Procol Harum.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/8/2019 3:36:52 AM

In 2009, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi of Libya was elected to lead the 53-nation African Union for one year during a summit in Addis Ababa. He made clear his intention to push for an alternative "USA": "I shall continue to insist that our sovereign countries work to achieve the United States of Africa," he said, admitting that African leaders were "not near to a settlement" on the issue. "We are still independent states. It is your decision to respond to the call for unity, to push Africa forward towards the United States of Africa." Gaddafi knew that Africa has the potential to be an economic powerhouse in the global economy and was already conceiving of a gold-backed currency to free first Libya then the entire African Continent from Western financial bondage. 2-1/2 years after his United States of Africa speech to the AU, Gaddafi, the man who had led Libya to achieve arguably the highest standard of living in Africa, was dead -- murdered by thugs beholden to America the BABYLON and its NATO vassals. Libya was destroyed by the civil unrest engineered by the CIA, and by the subsequent 2011 military "intervention" of America and its NATO vassals. The country today remains a divided battleground.

LIBYA UNDER GADDAFI BEFORE BABYLON-IMPOSED "DEMOCRACY":

-GDP in 2010 was 187.8 billion USD.
-GDP per capita in 2010 was 31,094 USD.
-The budget balance as a percentage of GDP was a positive 12.5%
- Homelessness was at zero percent. Homes were guaranteed and free.
- Electricity was free.
- Bank loans carried a zero percent interest rate.
- Farmers were given land, a house, seeds and equipment for free to set up farms in the interior of the country, where the Great Man-Made River irrigated the Sahara.
-Newly married couples received 50,000 USD to help the get started
-Education, including higher education, was free. Students who wished to study abroad received 2,300 USD per month and a car allowance
- Medical care was free. Libyans who needed healthcare abroad traveled for free and their treatment was paid by the State.
- Unemployed graduates received the average salary for the profession they wished to practice until they found a job.
- The State paid 50% of the price of a car.
- Mothers were paid 5,000 USD upon the birth of a child.
- One could buy three loaves of bread with one US cent.
- The literacy rate was 100% among youths and 87% nationally.
- The external debt of Libya was zero and it had reserves of 150 billion USD.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE U.S. AND NATO DESTROYED ALL OF THIS (i.e., government benefits are gone) AND THE COUNTRY IS NOW A DANGEROUS FAILED STATE WITH ITS ECONOMY A GHOST OF WHAT IT WAS AND U.S-SPONSORED TERRORIST GROUPS STILL AT LARGE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what is the AVERAGE AMERICAN'S reaction to this outrageous crime spree by Washington & its vassals that destroyed a well-functioning African nation and the well-being of over 6 million human beings?:

"Pass the chips and salsa, honey, they're lining up for the opening kick-off. Is there any more guac?"

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/8/2019 8:22:12 AM

Boko-Haram is a brutal off shoot of ISIS and actively enslaves and sells fellow Africans at auction, enforce brutal sharia law, force female gential mutilation and MANY other brutal barbaric things the muslims celebrate.

And nesta, wrong again. The average American KNOWS that Hillary and Obama caused the rise of ISIS and destruction of Lybia and other regions. That is why we chant 'Lock her up' and want justice brought to Obama for his administrations crimes.. We do not support their blatant and proud crimes like you claim we do.. Now, the mindless guppy liberals love them some Hillary and Obama.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2019 8:34:18 AM

Boko = Western education
Haram = is a sin

I am Boko Haram to the full.

But Iah no Muslim.

Muslimdumb is just as regressive TO I for InI people as Chrsitiandumb. Two sides of the same rahted coin

Off we foot Dem tek the chain and put it on wi brain

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I