Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7090&start_row=81

NO BLACK & WHITE LABELS - LOVE IMANITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/12/2019 1:58:57 AM

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. -- 1 Corinthians 13:11

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 2:35:50 AM

What InI awakened ones did with the Bible

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/12/2019 4:58:21 AM

"And Love Imanity"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 5:16:58 AM

What is Rastafari?

"Rastafari mean that we BLACK PEOPLE know our IDENTITY.... and we gwan KEEP IT"
- Robert NESTA Marley 50 seconds in to the interview

"America have capitalism
Black people have RASTA which is AFRICAN"
- Robert NESTA Marley

"Now is black people time to know ourselves"
- Robert NESTA Marley

"We proud to know that God BLACK"
- Robert NESTA Marley

"Africa for Africans at home and abroad. Once yuh black yuh represent AFRICA "
- Robert NESTA Marley

"America and Russa is just 2 fuccking white man a aegue over controlling black people. Mek i tell you dis....BLACK PEOPLE TIME NOW!!!
BLACK PEOPLE TIME NOW!!!!!!!!"
- Robert NESTA Marley 13:35

ARK I REMOVE THIS IMPOSTER FRIM THE NAME NESTA AS HE IS A MISREPRESENTATION

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/13/2019 7:29:02 AM

GASP!
Bob....identifying with BLACK???!!!
You ah go give dem heart attack!
Because his complexion light
From him faddah was white
So dem feel it alright
‘Cause if you white
You’re alright
But if you black
Step back!

But this man named Marley
You see
was raised by a black Woman
Yes, from the womb of an Afrikan
Make no bones about it
You nah see it?
This man named Nesta
Beloved sun/son of Afrika
Celebrated Afrikan Kulcha!

A hard pill to swallow
We know
A bitter truth to face
One we won’t let them erase
Nor debase

You gave us Redemption Song
Beloved Tuff Gong
told us to wake up from mental slavery
Yes, Robert Nesta Marley
Black Man
Proud Afrikan

RasTafari

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/13/2019 7:35:36 AM

"If I did not have in my heart the Love of God I don't think I would have acted in a manner that I did. The Love of God brings a sense of religiousness in a human being, it gives him comfort for the future and assurance that right cause will ultimately prevail." - Emperor Haile Selassie I

"Human beings are precisely the same whatever, colour, race, creed or national origin they may be." - Emperor Haile Selassie I

“We wish to recall here the spirit of tolerance shown by Our Lord Jesus Christ when He gave forgiveness to all including those that crucified Him.” - Emperor Haile Selassie I

---------------------------------------

His Majesty made NO ATTEMPT to hide the true nature of His Heart or the values for which He stood. Although His Majesty's own call for "no labels" has been disdained by some, there is a huge cohort of Imanity from every corner of the globe which is working everyday to erase any divisions & discrimination along Babylon-defined & -perpetuated racial and/or religious boundary lines (i.e., to seize their freedom & independence as human beings, and stop being controlled by labels). This broad cohort of the earth's population is comprised of the people struggling for the "right cause" (based in Love) to which His Majesty refers. They are ordinary people living lives of non-discrimination; treating all other humans as "precisely the same" just the way His Majesty envisioned. They don't stand on soap boxes or use a megaphones to trumpet their righteousness; they just live it. These are ordinarily people, but they are also heroes.

Those of us who lived through ugliness of the malevolent & prevalent racism of mid-20th century America are excited about the advances that have been made toward eradicating racism (even if naysayers, in part due to historic myopia, do nothing but disparage advances by citing the lack of progress). We who lived through that ugliness will NEVER sit by idly and watch ANY GROUP promote racism (no matter how cunningly or subtly) and SAY NOTHING to expose it. We won't sit idly by and watch a semblance of that ugliness resurrected and call it noble because the color scheme has been reversed. If that makes me unpopular, even shunned, then so be it. Nobody ever promised that following His Majesty's Teachings (and even trying emulate Christ's example) would make a person popular -- as a matter of fact, I was warned quite clearly that the response of the world around me for do so would be quite the opposite. So getting some irritated replies here is not at all unexpected.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 9:10:31 AM

ARK I REMOVE THIS IMPOSTER FROM THE NAME NESTA AS HE IS A MISREPRESENTATION

Africa for Africans at home and abroad. Once yuh black yuh represent AFRICA"
- Robert NESTA Marley 

"An awareness of our past is essential to the establishment of our personality and identity as Africans.
Let us act as befits the dignity which we claim for ourselves as Africans, proud of our own special qualities, distinctions, and abilities.
"
- HAILE SELASSIE I THE 1ST

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/13/2019 10:59:45 AM

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:12

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 11:06:18 AM

You quote Bible

I quote the name you name after and the King himself

Your new name a Jesta

I see you have no intentions of stopping the argument on this website and plan to fulltinue.

Like a true agent of babylon white supremacy.

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/13/2019 1:16:16 PM

INI only remaining wonder with Nesta is why the belief that if we not all the same we not all equal.
That's racist thinking.
HIM said we are all equal but not that we all the same. HIM acknowledged different colors, races, cultural identities. HIM never said every single person should return to Afrika HIM said Afrikans.
There's a strangeness that Nesta argues equality only on the grounds of sameness. Truly this is not sane. Obviously, all HueMans originate in the mother land but INI don't think the whole world full of cultures want to be robbed of their own bit and neither do Black people.
It's like the argument is either we are All the same or it is hatred. This is the foundation of white supremacy.

InI gotta let this one go.. It seems to never get anywhere.

In a movement built to restore black Afrikan identity how any one come along claim part of it while removing the foundation.. INI will never know.

Haile

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I