Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7090&start_row=41

NO BLACK & WHITE LABELS - LOVE IMANITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2019 2:03:16 PM

Right.

InI teach and promote black supremacy black first and Rastafari. The younger the better. Love for huemanity and all of mankind second. Nuttn a hatred.

Haile

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/6/2019 11:56:10 PM

yes I- black is supreme...my question is, is white, red and yellow also supreme?

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/7/2019 1:19:03 AM

All JAH Children are "supreme", no one child more supreme than another. They're all exceptional and priceless treasures also.
The only supremacy that exists among JAH Children of the earth is People Supremacy. It kind of goes without saying, but if people want to point out the natural supremacy of each person (of every birth nation, skin color, hair color, eye color, spiritual upbringing, gender, and linguistic group) that JAH creates -- that each one is a precious gift from JAH -- then I don't have a problem with that. As a matter of fact, it's a good thing to remind children of how special and miraculous they are, and that JAH Loves and pays unique attention to each one of them.

[As far as behaving like as People Supremacist goes, my five-year-old daughter say that I'm abusive to the ants in the kitchen. Guilty as charged. You can't escape the the candor of a five-year-old!]

RASTAFARI!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/7/2019 9:53:37 PM

the importance here is one's definition of Supremacy when playing when saying black Supremacy. I agree if 1 is in a family their family should come first before taking care of somebody on the other side of the planet. To take care of One's Own race one's own tribe one's own Community First....supreme are some priorities over other personal priorities, not to say that they are better than others those who come first in our lives come first how can we help other countries other races other people if we cannot help ourselves and our own. Supremacy is like a rank and there's many rankings for different aspects and the sense of Supremacy being first the African race was also first so the black African race is supreme in this sense.all recession came from and after the origional, the argumant can be are our orgins greater than us? To honor our orgins is to honor our ancestors as that is one of the 10 commandments in Haile I Bible. Supremacy has many connotations so when using this phrase people that are ignorant do not really know what it's saying

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2019 12:11:37 AM

100%

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/8/2019 1:36:21 AM

Our "family" is humanity. Once you go beyond your immediate kinfolk and broaden the family group to include millions of people, it's ignorant by definition (i.e., no scientific basis) to use a skin color chart to define "family"; it's a divisive practice masquerading as innocent. It's not innocent. It's toxic and constitutes the same mentality to that which led to African slavery. If people want to embrace it, then that's their right; but all the noble sounding justifications in the world cannot change its fundamental true nature.

JAH GETS IT:
TWIN SISTERS MARCIA AND MILLIE BIGGS

“I must say that black and white, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be." – H.I.M HAILE SELASSIE I (1963)

IF H.I.M. GOT IT & ARTICULATED IT OVER A HALF CENTURY AGO FOR US TO HEAR, THEN CAN WE GET IT ALSO.

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 3/8/2019 3:42:54 AM

"Black" and "White" or "B-Lack" and "Why-T" to use a pretty pointless reductionist approach are used inappropriately, not necessarily because of the construction of the words, as I have described them, though one could object in the manner that I have done to their syllabic associations.

The real reason they should be abandoned for describing "family" is the reason I have stated elsewhere, namely that "Black" and "White" define a linear order. "Family" is derived from the union of a "father" with a "mother", in other words, the result of the union of two parts, which leads to a "family tree" which mathematically is called a "partial order" as opposed to a "linear order".

The use of "colour" for partitioning humanity is problematic for a more general reason, and indeed the mathematics refuting it has yet to written down, if indeed it ever can be, which I think it can. It has to do with the mathematics of Rastafari, the God head, whereby we are all our own origin, zero point, Ras, relative to a common origin God.

Some people talk of vector spaces as being able to encapsulate such an idea, but they have limited degrees of freedom, being composed of linear orders.

To my mind we should be talking about "families" relative to God, or partial orders, which would allow us to distinguish between tribes, friends and relatives, remember they are relative to the common one God, so even distinguishing enemies is permitted, algebra then allows us to change our relationships of labelling them as friend or foe, English or American, African or Chinese, Northerner or Southerner, etc. etc. without destroying the fundamental unit of husband and wife and their offspring.

In other words, what I am talking about is the mathematical definition of the "nuclear family", something, which as I said, I don't think has been written down formerly by anyone yet.

Thank you.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/8/2019 4:23:20 AM

Geez Che,
Yes, "family" signifies JAH's children and even if we don't like one of our brothers or sisters, for whatever reason, they do not cease to be our family member. The concept of family being used as a ruse for justifying discrimination along racial lines is disingenuous. The animosity inherent in the insistence upon the use of terminology such as "Black Supremacy" is easily demonstrated when it is pointed out quite objectively that that such terminology has an historically pejorative context which makes it very provocative, and yet its proponents reject any change/modification to mitigate that. When it's plain to see that a terminology is provocative and foments discord (whether rightly or wrongly so), and instead of saying "we need to find a way to change that and make clearer what we mean" the proponent says "too bad, that's the terminology we're sticking to" then the 'in-your-face' nature of the terminology's usage is exposed for all to see. In other words, such terminology is intended to perpetuate racial strife and discord. When His Majesty even says, “I must say that black and white, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society", and proponents continue to dig in their heels and refuse to budge, then the defiance of even RastafarI's Teachings becomes evident.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2019 5:46:47 AM

I have to reiterate the sentiments of Jesse

First love your immediately family as in mother father sons and daughters
Then your extended immediate family as in cousins aunty and uncles and grandparents
Then your extended family further such as community and ethnic people of a shared bloodline and history and culture
Then the world.

The second to last of which is where BLACK SUPREMACY reigns as a must. Given this is the cohort of people which have been oppressed for Uni and require a rebalancing to their rightful place among humanity under the leadership and rule of HIM.

Anything else I don't see. I blind to it. It's just words.

Anyone reading through this thread from start to finish I sorry for. What a bag of circle

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/8/2019 11:21:10 AM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I