Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7075&start_row=1

Sexual deviance

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2019 2:48:43 AM

how does the I Dem trod affect the i dem sexual behaviour?

multiple partners?
contraception?
Masturbation?
Bowers? / oral sex?
'other's forms of sexual contact?
same sex?

I Rasta habits are intertwined with old Jamaican habits. And have always included the ideology that multiple partners were fine but preferably not together....ie not to shy from the idea of polygamy 10-to-1 African tradition..... the idea that contraception is wrong, being a waste of seed and blocking of spiritual intercourse (why Jamaican men end up with so many children)... Masturbation is frowned upon.... oral sex is a dirty form of bowing to Babylon culture... as are other forms of none traditional sexual contact... with homosexualism the worst of the worst ie. sodden and Gomorrah pillar of salt disrespect to Jah etc.

How the I Dem tek set on the topic of sexual contact? don't be afraid .. in response to the above 6 questions.

I create this thread out of boredem and to fight the perceived taboo of discussion in the name of freedom.

Live up

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/23/2019 1:14:37 AM

I'll be interesting to see what kind of responses you get to this. Throughout the Western world (and spreading now into the East), the Babylon System has effectively weaponized woman and children against males especially in the arena of sexual matters. A body of anti-family laws administered through cleverly misnamed "Family Courts" are designed foment mistrust between men & their wives, cause children to be viewed as potential financial liabilities (which can send a man to prison), and generally discourage the formation of natural families. This has had a profound effects on human sexuality. Of course normal sexual interaction between men & women in the West has also been completely undermined by the evolution of a Western culture in which a man merely looking at a woman in an "inappropriate" way or uttering words interpreted by one party as "harassing" can can unleash legal consequences and/or social schadenfreude for the alleged offender.

"Can't tell the woman from the man, no I say you can't, cuz they're dressed in the same pollution" - BM&W, "Midnight Ravers"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/23/2019 4:25:20 AM

Agree completely brethren.

Then again, it will be interesting to see if I get ANY responses as it is still a taboo subject among InI

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/23/2019 3:12:24 PM

'Babylon System has effectively weaponized woman and children against males especially in the arena of sexual matters. A body of anti-family laws administered through cleverly misnamed "Family Courts" are designed foment mistrust between men & their wives, cause children to be viewed as potential financial liabilities (which can send a man to prison), and generally discourage the formation of natural families. This has had a profound effects on human sexuality.'

Study the insect colony and see the necessity of the infertile workers; they live and die for the hive. The queen of babylon needs such for her empire so she wants the deviance

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/24/2019 2:13:44 AM

Absolutely, RasTafarIWork. Reduced procreation, neutered males functioning as worker drones....all very prominent in the West (and Hollywood and American culture striving hard to push that mindset into every corner of the globe).

Messenger: Brahlic646 Sent: 3/1/2019 9:33:27 PM

For starters my question is why is Oral sex considered “WICKED” I never understood that. Growing up as a child it was taboo to even ask or think on these kind of things. Never mind a man and a woman having anal sex. If it’s not two men why is it considered Batti _ _ _ ting ? Could anyone explain this to I ?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/2/2019 12:38:16 AM

As an Ital people who careful of what they consume in their palate no blood no meat and try for no process no high salt etc.

You then going to argue why it's wicked to put genital in mouth? A man don't eat pork and mackerel because those species eat their own shit yet will nyam piss from genital cavity? It don't make sense for a conscious people.

The glammity is a hub of lactobaccilus and the rod enterobacteria; and for any man or woman who bow you are consuming these floral bacteria not made for oral introduction; as well as piss. Not to mention what humanpapillovirus (the thing that causes cervical cancer and why women have smear tests) can do to your throat.

From a non conscious standpoint, it has always been viewed as inferior and weak as a man to need to engage in oral sex to please the woman as a opposed to stand strong and talowah in the work. And it is said good work doesn't leave any desire for oral business. To achieve this level of stamina, it is advised to eat healthy, refrain from excessive alcohol, and drink lots of roots tonic such as babaroots etc.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/2/2019 12:53:46 AM

Then theres the psychological aspect of bowing.

Then there's the Bible Soddom and Gomorrah sexual deviance stories and warnings from old

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I