Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7068&start_row=1

Get up

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2019 12:57:59 PM

the Rastaman who stands for nothing will fall for anything.

Every Rastafari must fight for an injustice

everybody knows Garveys Africa is all about fighting for the redemption of the psyche, spirituality, physicality, and economy; of black people from the effects of white supremacy.

I see Hemphill in his gun thread and Trump thread offering his STANCE on his personal fight for his beliefs

Nuff respect to every I Dem who fight for what they believe in. Outside of InI simply being about Love which we know is a default for InI as Rastafari.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2019 1:09:07 PM

We can and will disagree on what ones are fighting. for

But respect the fight.

I respect ones for taking a STAND from a place of consciousness

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/15/2019 3:29:55 PM

That's because you're a black supremist and he's a white supremist. You have that in common. But his majesty was not either of a coloured supremist. You both have things in common. Naturally.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/15/2019 4:46:46 PM

Haha here we go..

I dont ever recall reasoning with you about any of the toics mentioned here; yet you feel justified in labelling me a 'white supremacist' simply because I have defended Trump against mainstream corporate media lies? Par for the course I guess.. Dont hate Trump and America = white supremacist.. Which is EXACTLY why I started that thread. Way too much misinformation on the subject. That doesnt mean that MAGA is my main fight in life, but that exposing the establishment and their mind control propaganda programs is up there on the list. Which, by the way, if you hate Trump and America and feel justified to throw around slanderous terms without even reasoning on the subject to see ones perspective, you side with Hollywood, Mainstream media pundits, and globalists the world over.. Which is of course a form of mind control.

And if we are speaking about a supremacist attitude here; what does it say about someone who feels that they dont even have to reason on a subject before they throw judgement and insults?? Hmmmm... Seems pretty conceded.

I am not going to speak for GARVEYS AFRICA, but at least I have reasoned with him for years on what you are accusing him of.. I can almost garuntee that you are not contexualizing his stance but that you see 'buzz words', get triggered, and pass self righteous judgement.

This doesnt seem like you are speaking from the chalice.. Unless you got some Soros funded Monsanto frankenWeed.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2019 6:08:14 PM

His Majesty is the most Supreme of Black.

His Majesty fought for the freedom of Africa from colonialism .... Infact he CHAMPIONED this. I can give you 1000 examples

Give thanks to all who stand for something

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/15/2019 7:14:01 PM

G.A. you don't EVER acknowledge the fact HIM took exile in Great Britain for years and it was their forces who helped him regain his rightful place in Ethiopia. Do you actually know these facts?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/16/2019 1:39:10 AM

Garveys Africa give thankhs, this is the type of talk we need more in this forum; instead of petty disagreements, we should be discussing what we stand for and how to help each other reach goals that we share.

I think most people here know my priorities are JAH CHILDREN, protecting and providing care and education for children. Very thankhful for those who are working with me in this pursuit, and welcoming involvement from those interested.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2019 4:31:44 AM

Yes I JahChild I remember the I mission even reaching as far as Ethiopia. Standing for the Children of the Earth is a blessed trod

Give thanks for all who stand for suppm

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/16/2019 5:26:48 AM

"That's because you're a black supremist and he's a white supremist."

speaks from the chalice,

There's kernel of validity in your observation, but it's a little too, pardon the expression, black and white.

Extremism tends to be drawn to other extremism. The hostile and the angry tend to be drawn to other hostile and angry people. Marcus Garvey's inflammatory remarks of admiration about the KKK, Hitler, and Mussolini and the fascists are notorious examples. In a present day example, U.S. President Trump and Philippines President Duterte admire one another as assholes even though their political views are not compatible.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2019 5:42:30 AM

Garveys Africa cant make a post at all these days without his trolls.

Again, ignoring the foolishness. Give thanks for all who stand for something

Why people would be offended by that is beyond me

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I