Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7068&start_row=21

Get up

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2019 9:45:13 AM

Don't beat around the bush

It was posted directly after my speech about HIM preparing for even war as a last resort in his STANCE for the liberation of Africa

I never came to start argument. I never foresaw any debating or argument coming from THIS thread where I simply praise ones for making a STANCE.

And you slide in with comments stating he didn't have A lust for war as though I was trying to say he did?

No

But in his STANCE for African liberation

He certainly prepared for it. Guerilla style.

The point of contention comes in the counter argumentative style of which you posted. As though I made out like Haile Selassie is some war lusting mad man. Which was never the case.

It's subtle baiting of the Highest degree.

But I stay sharp and dangerous.

Haile I

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/18/2019 9:53:05 AM

Not at all. I'm taken aback by your inference and your hostility. I would have thought that you would have rejoined my comment with a rousing endorsement of its veracity as you yourself said that His Majesty wished for peace. I was contemplating His Majesty's speeches and life experiences, and posting an assertion of His Majesty's yearning and passion for peace based upon His experiences with the ugliness of war. How can you possibly take offense to that? Because you don't like my choice of words? Really?

Keep cool, bro.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2019 10:01:24 AM

Anybody and everybody Jah included can decipher the previous page postings and the intentions thereof.

Iron Lion.

I man take a stance from subtle attacks of I intelligence.

But we move forward and hope Love overcometh

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/18/2019 10:12:47 AM

You seem quick to anger. This isn't the first time you've fired back at me with both barrels for making an observation. Your response seems overwrought, disproportionately hostile --i.e., the anger appears to be rooted much deeper than simply a reaction to the words of the statement at hand.

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/18/2019 10:55:54 AM

Transparency. "It is not impossible, for a blind man to see Jah light."

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/18/2019 12:58:22 PM

"I would tell a person who was considering the claim of Christ for the first time that it is necessary to have faith in the Almighty, that it is necessary to have Love, and that it is necessary to conduct oneself in a manner that we have been taught to do in the Bible. I would also advise him to seek the secular knowledge, for the more one knows the more he realises the need for a prime mover, the need for a Creator, a Creator who is good, and the need for salvation and also for peaceful life upon earth. I would also tell him to learn and to think for himself the ways he would serve the Lord. In this thought and in this undertaking of his he will inevitably find the way of serving his fellow men. For his faith would then be manifested by His conduct. If Christians behave in this way, if we dedicate ourselves to this fundamental task, then we will have a peaceful world and will be assured of not transgressing against the will and the Commandments of God." - Haile Selassie I, December 25, 1968

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2019 2:20:47 PM

Nothing about my posts speak of anger.

And I finished with a proclamation of love.

Give thanks

InI terrible and dreadful in Babylon. Stand firmly and deeply within I roots and morality.

I Rastafari for a rebel cause
I-man a chant up with reason
I-man like Aloes inna them mouth because
Sometimes the bitter is a healin
Sometimes the ground come like a ceilin
Rasta brought them down low to lift them high
Until them sight up Tafari

Now, Babylon a call I criminal element
Well, criminal element Babylon use control Continent
The fittest dominion under clutches
Locked down in prison houses x 3

Well Babylon see the rat and tell them ya give them cheese
Two-faced they lead on hear wha Well
Babylon full them up ya give them that extra squeeze
Again Babylon come like comfy come come make them out clean
Infirmary ward and graveyard scene
Two side the man appear and still wa ramp and come in
What them a ga do when Lion wake from sleep?
What them a ga do when is a Grim come reap?
What them a ga do if them done? they in too deep
What we a ga do fi separate wolf from sheep...

I man a Ras for a reason
I Rastafari for a rebel cause 
I-man a chant up with reason 
I-man like Aloes inna them mouth because 
Sometimes the bitter is a healin 
Sometimes the ground come like a ceilin 
Rasta brought them down low to lift them high 
Until them sight up Tafari 

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/18/2019 7:03:35 PM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI