Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7067&start_row=21

Fake Hate Crimes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/22/2019 2:32:46 PM

But, you see, you once did want to fit in here didn't you? I showed you your post just last week stating that. If the truth is your agenda, and no-one elses opinion but yours matters, why not make your own forum and talk away until your hearts content? And I wasn't calling you names. I mean, I know everyones different but if I didn't like the beer in some bar, I'd go to one where I did. Does that analogy make any sense?

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 3:05:32 PM

No. I never 'fit in' here.. I tried.. I tried the whole 'hate white people, hate myself for being white, hate America and anything western' rhetoric but it was never enough. I was never going to be accepted. I have gained the respect of some simply because I stopped that BS and stood up for who I am and where I come from.. They might not agree for what I am standing, but respect the action of standing..

As far as 'why be on this forum?'.. Sure I could go to some MAGA forum or whatever, but that is an echo chamber where nothing new or different is said. No growth there.. And here.. Iron sharpens iron. Getting challanged on my views and opinions makes me rethink and research and grow and sharpen. Should go both ways but of course I am written off as racist or whatever.. Typical.. Which means, this is exactly where my words are needed..

And yeah, saying that it seems like I somke crack comes across as an insult. Like I said, keep it coming.

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/22/2019 3:26:21 PM

Hemphill, I'm not here to judge albeit in some kind of proxy way it might seem that way. I'd steal Ark I's "reasoning" as the more apt word. You got to let it go brother, I'm white too, am I proud of my ancestors? There was a time I thought they were just white but thanks to science we all know now that the human race started in Africa that means EVERYBODY comes from there genitically. It's not our fault the way Babylon has turned out and yes, things have went tits up it's the future we must look to and try to make it better for everyone.. no exceptions. I know I'll never see that in my lifetime one thing I do know is though unless we stop this fussing and fighting with each other they'll always be a Babylon.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 3:39:48 PM

I bring up 'controversial' topics and stand by the information I present in those topics. The 'fussing' comes from being labled 'white nationalist', white supremacist, etc. I will always shoot back at those baseless accusations..

Just like this thread.. Fake hate crimes ran by the media as factand if you even question the narrative, well you are labeled a racist and whatever else.. Case in point.. IPXninja jumped on this to tell me I have no evidence that Jussie Smollett faked the attack and I am racist because I would question that.. Saying "if a black person says it, then it didnt happen right?"

Well it WAS 100% fake and completely confirmed before I started this topic.. So do you see how far brainwashed those types are? The truth doesnt matter.. The truth is racist..

Nope, I stand against that rae baiting nonsense. Always.

Reality is reality.. No matter who gets offended

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/22/2019 3:51:52 PM

"Getting challanged on my views and opinions makes me rethink and research and grow and sharpen"

Out of everything youve parroted, heres an independent statement, and its the most laughable thing you've said yet.

You live in your own echo chamber regardless of where you go.

You have a responsibility to your wife and child to create safety and peace, how can that exist when you dislike yourself, constantly evoke hostility, and alienate them in the process?

You reek of white nationalism, that is my personal opinion. But you will ignore this, blame it on the media, and deflect...as per every response you ever have.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/22/2019 3:54:42 PM

And why the hell would a "news" outlet need three seperate websites (and counting)?

So when one loses credibility, theres a fallback. Typical internet scam.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/22/2019 4:00:43 PM

". I will always shoot back at those baseless accusations.."

But you dont, you deflect, and divert the topic.

You're white

You're a nationalist

You stand on the far right, and want to fight to protect the privileges that come with that territory....and have no problem doing it at the expense of others.

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/22/2019 4:19:19 PM

You see Hemphill, what Sunofman just said is how you're coming across to even me, a white man like you. You want Trumps walls and other things that really conflict what it is you're actually trying to strive for. If you really hate what our white ancestors done to black Africans why do you stand next to Alex Jones and President Trump? Have you ever asked yourself that?

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 4:22:33 PM

Look!

A professional victim!

You know nothing of my family and should never speak of them. Fuck you.

Look at this level of brain washing..

"You're white

You're a nationalist"

You are trying to put the two together to create a new meaning.. Which of course is a buzz word used by the leftist media.. 'White nationalism' meant to get people to think that any conservative wants america to be ONLY white. Pure mind control fakeness and typical liberal tactics.

Now lets look at this..

"You stand on the far right, and want to fight to protect the privileges that come with that territory....and have no problem doing it at the expense of others."

First of all, what is the 'far right'? Do you know where that term comes from? And no, I am not 'far right'.. Just correct. There are only disadvantages to being a conservative. Banned universally on social media - hence alex jones having multiple sites because babylon is trying to shut him down -. Trashed by the media 24/7 to the point of people faking hate crimes to promote that agenda. Banks not letting you participate in commerce for being conservative.. On and on.. And speaking truth only at the expense of your fake reality.

SonofMan is a perfect example of why I am here..

Funny that he accuses me of diverting, while I take his BS head on, yet he is the one who has taken attention off of Jussie Smollett and the fake narrative that caused and promotes those actions..

Haha

Chalice. Alex Jones and President Trump are attacked like no1 else by babylon. Alex Jones reports the truth and has blown the lid off of the fake news media and NWO cabal.. If it wasnt for Alex Jones, the world would not be talking about the globalists and their world domination eugenics programs. Simple. And Trumps wall is just common since. To think anything else, especially racism, as you are, is a misrepresentation babylon propaganda.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 4:44:17 PM

"If you really hate what our white ancestors done to black Africans why do you stand next to Alex Jones and President Trump?" -- speaks from the chalice

....... Wow

You are seriously trying to juxtapose Alex Jones and Trump with slave masters. THIS is the new level.

Have you ever listened to an Infowars broadcast? I dont mean like a sound bite the media uses.. I mean a full radio show from 11 am to 3 pm.. I seriously doubt you have, because if you did, you definitely wouldnt be comparing Alex Jones to slave master racist white supremacist.. But really, that is what CNN and the like say, so I'm really not surprised to see that repeated.. Which again, is exactly why I am here.. What you just put forward is so far removed from any semblance of truth that its just sad...

Alex Jones single handedly exposed 9/11. He has forced the babylon corporate media to talk about things that previously would have been hidden permanently.. Again, listen to a broadcast before you say BS like that.

But Alex Jones is just 1 person.. A big name, but there are THOUSANDS of people reporting from independent platforms exposing the system. They have been banned and not afforded the opportunity to defend their names and reputations. That is why CNN and the like can get away with defamation and lies about them.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I