Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7057&start_row=1

Garvrys Afica I want to have a reason with youu?

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: man with chalice Sent: 2/8/2019 8:29:21 PM

I feel like a reasoning?

peace.

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/9/2019 8:23:32 PM

Want one bredda?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/10/2019 7:41:02 AM

Blessed I.

What are we reasoning on?

Messenger: Chalice User Sent: 2/10/2019 8:01:47 PM

Well, I'd like to reason with you to work out when I first joined here and I seen your post to find a Haille Selassie picture that stuck with you all your life , you really missed it. I spent quite a long time looking for that on the 95% web we don't know about only 5% is visable via to browers like google etc preinstalled to stop a proper search.

Anyway, that aside - can I ask the I one question please? Does the I find black men superior to white men? i might ask other questions in days/weeks to come, just as I'm completely open to any questions the I wouyld like to ask me.
peace.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/11/2019 5:30:39 AM

If I look outside of the box. No Man is superior to a next man.

If I re-enter my position of a Black man in this dis-position on Earth to which I was born into. With I full consciousness. Then the only way of achieving righteousness and freedom of I and I people is to move in the order of black supremacy. This is not to say black people are better than whites. But to have a BLACK FIRST approach to all I dealings from economy to marriage to cultural expression. Black Supremacy is necessary to restore the balance of I people on this EARTH to their rightful place. Only when that balance is achieved can InI create the new race Haile Selassie I speaks of. Haile I Selassie I speaks of this very notion of black restoration reparation and redemption. Black alpha and black omega. InI have come far but still have a long road ahead. Black Supreme excellence is the order of the day. Nobody is blacker nobody more supreme and nobody more excellent than I God and King, the Champion of Africans at home and abroad.

Furthermore

I talk in terms of man and man. Not men.

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/13/2019 6:55:05 PM

His Imperial Majesty had a light coloured complexion. You've seen his pictures skip. I sometimes wonder if the Soloman dynasty was suppossed to be that way.:=)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/14/2019 12:04:54 AM

Haile Selassie is a black King.

Does his complexion have any relevance into my previous post? Black is not synonymous with black dark skin

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/14/2019 3:27:33 AM

speaks from the chalice,
Reality is that Haile Selassie is the Emperor of All Creation and Father of All of His Idren, and that He Loves All of His Idren infinitely. In my own experiences with H.I.M. he is far more concerned the common struggles we all face regardless of differences in nationality, race, religion or whatever. His Majesty's greatest desire is to see His Idren come together and live in Peace and Love. His Majesty chose his human incarnation & physical appearance for a reason.

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/14/2019 7:24:16 PM

Nesta1 : My sentiments exactly

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/15/2019 2:13:00 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/11/2019 1:30:39 PM

If I look outside of the box. No Man is superior to a next man.

If I re-enter my position of a Black man in this dis-position on Earth to which I was born into. With I full consciousness. Then the only way of achieving righteousness and freedom of I and I people is to move in the order of black supremacy. This is not to say black people are better than whites. But to have a BLACK FIRST approach to all I dealings from economy to marriage to cultural expression. Black Supremacy is necessary to restore the balance of I people on this EARTH to their rightful place. Only when that balance is achieved can InI create the new race Haile Selassie I speaks of. Haile I Selassie I speaks of this very notion of black restoration reparation and redemption. Black alpha and black omega. InI have come far but still have a long road ahead. Black Supreme excellence is the order of the day. Nobody is blacker nobody more supreme and nobody more excellent than I God and King, the Champion of Africans at home and abroad.

Furthermore

I talk in terms of man and man. Not men.

Such a thoughtful reply, full of love. Yet its entire meaning goes ignored and the reply is only about the skin color of Haile Selassie I. What a shame.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I