Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7050&start_row=81

Guns

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 119
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/1/2019 12:05:38 PM

I don't care bredda.

Criticise all YOU like

The point is I King had guns as ILLEGAL. I

The point is I culture of Rastafari no matter whether Biblical Ras Bobo Ras ANY Ras.... Don't deal with GUN. As shown.

Anything after that is your personal choice which is cool with I. Gun an American European foolish suppm. Our opinions can differ but I know it's not consistent with the culture of Rastafari. UNLESS fighting for freedom and emancipation...not everyday personal use and carry none at all

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/1/2019 12:14:03 PM

Thats my point though.. Babylon is taking the guns away, just as any tyrant has done before mass murder and round up begins. They NEED us unarmed and by the time you need guns, there wont be any left.. Same with H.I.M.. If he had been properly armed from the beginning, he could have beaten back the invasion instead of pleading for others to come to the rescue.. Simple..

You fight to take it away or keep it away, it wont be there when you need it. Simple.

I would love to not need one. I would love to see 'universal disarmament' but its not feasible in these times because it is a war. Most just dont see it yet, and by the time you do, you wont be able to fight because you wanted pacifism.. Stay ready, and you dont have to get ready.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/1/2019 12:14:48 PM

The world in it majority doesn't have and never had guns. So how can Babylon take it away. Lol again American narrowmindedness. 1 likkle py py can't save you from world war

Blessed anyway. I only come to give Rasta ideology

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/1/2019 12:17:21 PM

You must not pay attention to what is happening.. Europe has been unarmed, they are removing and restricting guns in America. This is plain and easy to see for those who pay attention..

And the world has always been in conflict looking for the latest and greatest technology for battle. From spear to sword to bow and arrow to gun. Nothing new.. Just now the system wants unarmed lemmings waiting to die.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/1/2019 12:19:37 PM

Babylon mentality.

Rastafari no Gunzalis

Babylon a warmonger.

Again, i stick with the Rastafari principles on this 1

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/1/2019 12:22:48 PM

I just dont understand how you talk about fighting and revolution but you want to remove those tools that would allow you to win the battle.. On a spiritual level its love against babylons hate, but on the physical we need tools to fight back. How can you fight back when you remove the tools? They got robots that can run 60 mph and jump and shoot, they got planes and ships and surveillance.. We a sitting duck if we're not armed and ready.. Cuz they moving in for the finally

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/1/2019 12:32:42 PM

I have stated a difference throughout this whole thread between:

1. Fighting a WAR as a soldier. Or fighting for freedom and emancipation such as fighting colonialism or fighting for African land rights in Africa or fighting to emancipate slavery etc. Gun bomb and nuclear and anything available is justified here among I as a Rastafari

2. Having personal gun ownership in everyday life when not in the above circumstances is NOT conducive with Rastafari trod or philosophy

There's a maybe subtle but definite difference.

Except for exceptional circumstances. Rastafari is no warrior nor warmonger.

I have a cousin shot in his face for mistaken identity. I have another cousin shot in his face and lost his eyeball from a stray. I have an uncle and number of brethren murder through gun. I have a grandfather shot down in an American military airfield. I have multiple siblings cousin brethren and sisten in prison or near prison through gun war. This is i personal reality. My stance is completely anti gun unless in the situation posted in my first point and NOT an everyday livity.

I will leave with this:

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/1/2019 12:56:28 PM

"Except for exceptional circumstances. Rastafari is no warrior nor warmonger."

War is here.. The time is upon us, most just dont see it yet.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/1/2019 12:57:33 PM

You keep saying here as though I am in America

And any War which is invisible and can be unseen is not the kind of war in which i speak. Let Babylon burn...I only care for African freedom.

Blessed

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/1/2019 1:22:27 PM

Its a world wide fight for a pro human future.. Its not invisible at all.. We are being incrementally replaced with A.I..

For too long its been called 'conspiracy theory' that the system is working for extermination. We were just reasoning on 'the mark of the beast'. Its here and moving fast.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 119

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I