Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7050&start_row=61

Guns

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 119
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/31/2019 5:09:07 PM

White priveledge has never been "debunked" it cannot be debunked.

White priveledge is interwoven into our education system and the english language itself.

Started this thread some years ago, using the name Warrior Dove. Read the first tw/o posts and then tell me white privedge doesn't exist
Brain wash education: The Men Who Built America

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/31/2019 5:31:36 PM

Ok. Done. And white privilege doesnt exist.

Every topic devolves into race. Lol every single one.

I've already been long down this road and I'm not going there again. Its pure fukkery.. Now if you want to talk eugenics and banking systems then I'm game all day, but this 'white privilege' bs is nothing more than babylon propaganda. It holds no weight to an intellectual scrutiny and the fruit of its tree have long been dead. You all constantly talking about 'it' is a form of worship and the ONLY credence 'it' has. Its a lie. Straight up, 'nuff said'.

Back to guns.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/31/2019 5:40:43 PM

You are sadly mistaken Hemphill

Go on with your gun talk

"Bang bang yeehaw giddy up cowboy"

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/31/2019 6:29:34 PM

"Black people cant be racist"

Goes on to condemn all white people and anything associated with 'whiteness' while actively poking fun and demeaning culture with: "Bang bang yeehaw giddy up cowboy"

Hahaha.. Oh the projection..

Again, you say nothing but 'race race race race race race race'

LOL

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/31/2019 9:17:14 PM

White privilege exists and is present all within this thread. Rastafari born out of a need for racial redemption among anything else and so often comes relevant when reasononin within a white mans oppressive system about a Chinese- European invention which has been used to colonize the world

America statistics on violence are no better than other developed European countries where guns are outlawed.

I have provided many examples of Rastafari who say specifically guns are not for InI and a Babylon suppm

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/31/2019 9:25:50 PM

According to a 2013 report by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), between 2005 and 2012, the average homicide rate in the U.S. was 4.9 per 100,000 inhabitants compared to the average rate globally, which was 6.2. However, the U.S. had much higher murder rates compared to other countries identified in the report as "developed", which all had average homicide rates of 0.8 per 100,000

Well well well... The homicide rate in gun crazy America is SIX TIMES higher than that in other developed countries across the world

"For protection" they say

How foolish

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/31/2019 9:54:44 PM

Your statistics are not even within the parameters or context put forth.. I.e. the difference of overall violent crime, not just murders or homicides, when a country or state has guns, vs after the guns have been banned.. Lol. Look to the UK or France for some of the most drastic differences within entire nations, then look at Chicago or D.C that have the harshest gun restriction laws.. Highest murder rates reside in the most gun restricted cities.. No coincidence..

And most all of the homocides and murders / mass shootings and gun violence in the USA are gang related.. People out to do harm.

'White privilege' means unflinching and fully contextualized logic? LOL! Its everywhere all the time but not palpable or provable.. Yet said to be the ultimate truth.. Haha ok

Go ahead and be disarmed while talking tough about revolution.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/31/2019 10:34:31 PM

"If this argument was about the need in CERTAIN situations to have a weapon of protection then COOL. Or gun to fight REVOLUTIONARY OR EMANCIPATORY war then OK"

If it's the removal of slavemaster the extermination of white supremacy and revolution then I'm all for it

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/1/2019 5:32:24 AM

HOUSE OF GUN THE MOST VIOLENT HOUSE IN THE WEST

WHAT A SUPRISE

#savage

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/1/2019 5:37:16 AM

HOUSE OF GUN

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 119

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I