Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7043&start_row=1

Dem a Wonder

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/22/2019 7:35:36 AM

I wonder if Ark I grow back him locks?
I wonder if he still checks in on his site? And other longtimers like Matthew, Eleazor and Sister?
I wonder if John ever found peace or sanity?
I wonder if Black Heart is as ever unapologetically black natural and supreme in his walkings?
I wonder if ZionMountain my bredda kick off with his music career?
I wonder if JahChild still in Ethiopia? How it go? And how it turn out with the Kingman in the States?
I wonder if RastaGoddess is still studying ancient Nile Valley culture as I should be?
I wonder if VoodooRoots still stay away from herb But stay inna Fyah? I wonder how the South a run?
I wonder if RAS NATE and ShivaJiva still ina the science?
I wonder if MELCHEZIDEK still high within the King Emmanuel order?
I wonder if jessep86 still as poetic?
I wonder if ras93 and others still asking if white man can be Rasta?

ites up JahRastafari.com

I recommend all the new I Dem click the years 2014-2016 below the main page for some intense varied reasoning sessions and high learning opportunities

live up

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/23/2019 5:58:15 AM

Give thankhs Garveys Africa
The I have put each person into simple words so well that it definitely brings a smile to my face!
For I, the answer is no, I am not in Ethiopia at this time. As for the Kingman that I was with when I first made questions on the site, him and I parted a long time ago, much for the better!
And I dont have to wonder too much about the I, as strong in Black Supremacy as ever. Still good to see how the I come again and ever with a good reasoning.
JAH Oneness

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/23/2019 1:41:18 PM

I am more than pleased that the I is still present. Sorry to hear about what happened with the bredda in the States but onward and upward to better things no doubt. I hope to hear more from you Queen. JahRastafari.com ancients. Blessed love.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/25/2019 12:16:24 PM

Eleazar is still here Iyah, Blessed Love Give Thanks and Praise to His Imperial Majesty Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Seshat Sent: 1/25/2019 4:30:16 PM

Messenger: Seshat Sent: 1/25/2019 4:31:12 PM

Blessed, IAM same Sister just under new name.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/26/2019 6:44:58 AM

Getting Eleazar and Sister good to see you both still here brethren and Sistren

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/27/2019 7:04:45 AM

Warm greetings of love to both the I&I Eleazar and Sis Seshat!

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI
Email
Haile Selassie I