Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7038&start_row=11

Negative Birth Rates

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/16/2019 2:50:17 PM

Nesta,

I agree with your well reasoned points. Also, just for the record, I wasn't trying to bait the resident troll with this thread.

Although I believe that a number of African Americans don't want to deal with the legal system (I myself having 2 kids with a demon woman) I think this is typically after having personal experience and often the breakdown of the family makes many black men have children with multiple women. However, the financial liability point you made does ring true for me as it relates to Caucasians. African Americans tend to get more blindsided by the costs. But again... I'm just echoing my agreement with you.

Hemphill,

Who are you to disavow or even know what racists whites think who fear replacement? Are you speaking on the behalf of white supremacy? Did you just accidentally reveal yourself? And like Michael Che playing the part of Lester Holt in the Trump interview... "did I get him?"

Last I checked whites are not a monolith. So if I'm talking about a "segment" of whites you cannot speak for them unless you are part of that segment. If you are saying that segment doesn't exist that's like me saying the segment of black criminals or gang members is a "made up hoax" to borrow words from your president. You may not agree with them but clearly there have been efforts by white supremacists to limit the black population and jail as many as possible.

Let's look at Steve King who was the inspiration for this thread.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/15/inflammatory-statements-nbc-news-stumbles-over-steve-king-racist-comments/?utm_term=.92b096723b6d

quote: In a tweet earlier this month, the Iowa Republican endorsed a candidate running for mayor in Toronto who has espoused white supremacist views and questioned if Canada is facing a “white genocide.”

hmmmm... white genocide. Isn't that what Hemphill is claiming no one is afraid of?

quote: King also prompted backlash last year after he said U.S. culture cannot be restored “with somebody else’s babies” and advocated for “an America that’s just so homogeneous that we look a lot the same.” And King has called Western civilization a “superior culture” and refused to delete a retweet of a far-right British immigration activist who has questioned the Holocaust and had blamed slavery on Jewish people. He displays a confederate flag on his desk in Washington, D.C.

What does this mean if not a direct response to declining birthrates for Europeans a.k.a whites?

Eugenics program against whites? ROFL.

what are white men being emasculated by? Just curious.

It has nothing to do with ethnicity or skin color? Then why isn't Trump targeting the NORTHERN border? Most of the problem is visa overstays from CANADIANS. Trump never said anything negative about Canadians or even Russians coming here, bringing crime, rape, murder, etc. Trump railed against chain migration and hasn't mentioned it again ever since his in-laws came in from the very same program. Oops? So excuse me if it's hard-nay impossible to take you seriously. Or maybe that's because I just ate Sushi and Alex Jones thinks its laced with a secret toxin that makes black people not take racists whites seriously when they spout ridiculous nonsense.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/16/2019 3:45:08 PM

Oh the stupidity.. Willfull ignorance at this point..

"the border wall... immigration policy, DACA, all these things are related to the fact that a segment of white society fears that it will be replaced by brown and black people." 100% incorrect in every since of the word. You are the one treating people monolithically here. You want me to hold your hand for you and explain this? Lol. Seems like you need it. Canada isnt bringing MS-13 in, Canada isn't organizing 10,000 strong migrant caravans, Canada isn't flooding the country with heroin, meth, cocaine, etc. Canada isn't making billions off of smuggling and trafficking women and children, Canada doesnt have devilish cartels killing 100,000's a year. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SLIN COLOR YOU UTTER MORON! Thats what your Black Lies Matter programming has you 'thinking'. Stirring up that racial hatred inside of you. See how you laugh at eugenics successfully killing/preventing millions of lives.. Disgusting. Of course white people are hit with it. Its indiscriminate. Unless you think pesticides, GMO's, synthetic preservatives, and poison water dont affect white people.. Lol that is worthy of 'ROFL'.. Read ECO SCIENCE.. Its a globalist eugenics program through and through. But your precious victimhood mentality blinds you to anything outside of mainstream news.. Funny how BLM was all up in arms over a 7 year old girl shot and killed in Houston UNTIL they found out the shooter wasnt white -- he was black -- then COMPLETE SILENCE.. Makes me sick.. And yeah, ALL men are being actively emasculated. The American Psychiatric Association just came out and said that masculinity is mental disorder. Gillete just made an ad campaign urging men to shave their 'toxic masculinity'. Go to ANY college campus and see the 'men' walking around. Especially the white men. Skinny jeans, pink backpack, the whole 9 yards. As least offensive as possible. Being a man is a sin to you libtards. Being a white man is doubly so.. But seeing any of this would require critical thought and an exodus from the democrat plantation, so yeah, not holding my breath.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/16/2019 4:12:49 PM

"Funny how BLM was all up in arms over a 7 year old girl shot and killed in Houston UNTIL they found out the shooter wasnt white -- he was black -- then COMPLETE SILENCE.. Makes me sick"

Make no mistake. Black lives matter is concerned with white on black killings. Not anything else.

And rightly so.

Hemphill if you can't see the necessity for this then I would point you toward the past 500 year experience for the black race in America

I personally agree with your sentiment that all races are affected by Babylons system. But black people given our experience are firstly concerned with the effect on black people before anyone else as we have been systematically under the thumb of feeling these effects for far longer. Until we reach a state of balance and equality, the black race need to put black affairs above all else. Black supremacy untill.

Please don't refer to black people as having victimhood mentality. That disingenuous.

I do realise your stance is that the media is over promoting racial war to meet their agenda and I agree but needed to make the above sentiments in regard to your last post

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/16/2019 4:44:48 PM

"Please don't refer to black people as having victimhood mentality. That disingenuous."

Its the liberal mentality that promotes the victimhood throughout all those who side with it. White girls, soyboy white 'men', anyone.. Looking for a reason to be offended.. This is what I was speaking on concerning IPXninja, not his race.

Plenty of super inspirational Black conservatives who actively reject the liberal -- babylon -- order and claim self dependency and an ANTI-victim mentality.

All Black Lives should Matter, according to the name of the group, not just the ones that meet the political agenda..

Here is a really good perspective on the subject.

I do appreciate the willingness to see what I am speaking about, even when we see things differently; a breath of fresh air!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/17/2019 1:44:48 AM

"Canada isn't flooding the country with heroin, meth, cocaine, etc. Canada isn't making billions off of smuggling and trafficking women and children, Canada doesn't have devilish cartels killing 100,000's a year."
I&i feel the need to make mention of the fact that nothing crosses the US-Mexico border on a large scale into the U.S. without, at least, the tacit approval of the powers-that-be. Anything, including people, that the Babylon System wanted to stop from crossing the border would virtually cease to transit it, i assure you. People seem to forget the technological world we live in and the trillion-plus-dollar budget of the US military-industrial-security complex.
For example, in the case of narcotics, controlled substances, cartels and the like; the interested party is referred to: "The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World" by Douglas Valentine.
Pretending that the border situation is out of control is a big political show these days --great theater, i'll grant you -- but a show none-the-less.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/17/2019 2:30:07 AM

The "Hells Angels" biker gang most definitely runs drugs across the Canadian/USA border. Also human trafficking happens across the Canadian/USA border.

A wall is beyond idiotic. It's just a plain waste.
Waste of resources
Waste of money
Waste of time
Waste human labor
Waste of good relations with neighbors

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/17/2019 2:57:54 AM

All this makes me want to rewatch Narcos and Narcos Mexico

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/17/2019 5:24:49 AM

JahCub Onelove,
Yes, the obsession with a wall is political and symbolic, not pragmatic. It would not serve to control the entrance into the US of any person or thing that the gatekeepers already arrange/permit to transit the border in regulated quantities (e.g., illicit drugs, forced sex workers, undocumented immigrant labor, criminal organization members, etc.). The politicians who are the most vocal proponents of building a long, continuous wall understand this as well as anyone. In my personal opinion the political motivation for this prime time political theater panders to the "we versus dem" or the " i've got mine so f--- you" mentality -- divisiveness -- just another module in the never-ending, ongoing program of desensitization to the plight of our fellow human beings at the blood-soaked hands of the Babylon System.
Of course, i will not deny that there are people who are so sincerely inculcated into the mindset promoted with the scare stories played up by some information sources that they are genuinely frightened of what they see as some kind of threat to their safety or way of life. That to me is paranoid, but that's just my perspective.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/17/2019 8:43:03 AM

Lol you worried about an irrelevant biker gang that does less than 1 % of 1 % of what the mexican cartels and MS-13 does.. No mass graves found on the Canadian border every week like in Mexico. Really its a terrible argument. Its like comparing a house cat scratch to being mauled by a tiger. 'But they're both cats' hahaha.. The wall is 99.9% effective. The wall is 100% cost effective. It IS being built. Look at Isreal, Denmark, The Vatican, any other place with border walls.. Completely effective at stoping human trafficking, drug running, and illegal immigration.. We spend 135 Billion a year on health care for illegal immigrants. 5 Billion for a wall is nothing. Literally a drop in the bucket as far as budget goes. It would pay for itself in a month.. The only reason liberals dont like it is cuz Trump wants it. Thats it. They cheer for Obama when he was talking about border security. 'Orange man bad' LOL.

And Nesta, you are proving the point I made many times about the crisis at the border. It is U.N. perscribed forced mass migration. Agenda 2030. Flood the USA with 600 Million South American migrants. Thats why we want the wall. Babylon wants open borders to destroy all soverign nations. They are creating the problem. Trump is trying to stop it. BUILD THAT WALL!!

Oh, why would anyone have walls on their house? I mean they dont work, they are racist, they are a waste of money and materials. Let em all in! Sleep woth no walls or doors you racist! -- That is the level of your anti border security argument. Haha

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/17/2019 9:54:58 AM

We need to look deeper within our own country and its elite cabal members (not the UN) for those who profit from granting access to the U.S. for drug sales, prostitution, a low-cost labor force, and organized crime. These very influential people have high-level connections within, and are sometimes embedded in, our own government. Who else can designate which shipments are intercepted and which get overlooked? Who else can stand down on surveillance at specific times in specific zones along the border, and sell this information to traffickers to permit flows of humans and merchandise to pass into the U.S.? Understand how Babylon plays with your head. This is all theater. Access to the U.S. is granted to organized crime and cheap labor FOR A PRICE because this is BIG BUSINESS/BIG DOLLARS, and the powers-that-be (who occupy, and dictate within, the Washington corridors of power) facilitate it.

If you really care to know about this, try reading books like "The Big White Lie" by former DEA agent Michael Levine or "The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World" by Douglas Valentine. What they expose isn't really all that secret (i.e., you average U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer is fully cognizant of such goings-on).

The operation of the US border and it selective permeability are nothing like the fairly tales broadcast on TV or written about in the NY Times.

"Invasions" of the U.S. by armies of MS-13 members (seriously?) and building the "wall" to stop them are all just political theater -- public entertainment.[And, hey, ya gotta give 'em credit: Americans love watching this stuff & arguing about it. It's right there with WWF wrestling.] But in all seriousness: Nobody with the power to has the slightest intentions of changing anything with respect to border permeability, except for, maybe, the price of admission.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I