Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7038&start_row=1

Negative Birth Rates

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/15/2019 12:14:16 PM

Lately I've been talking about algorithms and systems of decision-making. One of the biggest secret drivers in American politics right now is white identity politics. And one of the roots of white identity politics centers around their negative birth rate. The whole Jews will not replace us chant... the border wall... immigration policy, DACA, all these things are related to the fact that a segment of white society fears that it will be replaced by brown and black people.

What do you think about this? And could this be a direct result of all the pharmaceutical drugs and things being used to prevent pregnancy? Because they have more money isn't it true that whites have greater access to these things and perhaps these things are harming their bodies and might even be having a genetic effect on any kids they might have?

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 1/15/2019 12:25:33 PM

This is was the driving force behind Hemphills Trump thread.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/15/2019 1:03:12 PM

This is a really huge topic that's tough to distill down meaningfully in a forum like this one. I&i can jot down here a couple of considerations here, but it's really an enormous topic that people do PhD theses on.

(1) All well developed (advanced) economies tend to experience declines in birth rates as personal wealth increases and people choose to voluntarily limit the number of children they have. This is true in other well developed economies, not just the U.S.
(2) Destruction of marriage and the traditional family has taken a huge toll on reproduction in the U.S. Children are very commonly viewed as being financial & legal liabilities/burdens, instead of being blessings from JAH. Of course, the system of family law in the U.S.(and the rest of the Western nations) is utterly insane (e.g., the Babylon System makes it so onerous for American males to sire children that substantial numbers of them avoid it altogether). Anecdotally, I&i could tell you stories about scores of expatriated American men i've come across who would sooner die than ever marry and procreate with an American woman. It's a very common sentiment.(And a very big success story for satanism and the Evil One.)
(3) Culturally, people of Hispanic heritage tend to view human life as being very precious and sacred, and, in part due to Catholicism, child-bearing is encouraged and celebrated. This has had a substantial impact on the demographics of the U.S.
(4)This will bother some people, but i'll say in anyway because i'm not rendering any judgment about anyone, just making the observation/generalization: Poor people tend to worry less about how they'll pay for some future obligations (like more children) than do wealthier people. The poor already live hand-to-mouth and have usually gained a faith that somehow they'll be able to make ends meet. Wealthier people tend to plan ahead and think of things like "We're not in the financial position to have a child right now." Of course, the demographic reality is that there's a big cohort of wealthy white people in the U.S. while people of color make up a substantial percentage of the poorest people in the U.S.

These are just a few factors that come to mind. There's much more, so if one is really interested, there are books on the subject.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/15/2019 5:53:34 PM

This is the most ignoarnt view of this possible.

No 1 and I repeat no 1 is 'afraid of being replaced by black and brown'.. And if there are, it is fringe and disavowed.

To make that assertion is some race baiting identity politics black privilege BS.. Such ignorance

NO. The declining birth rates is part of a eugenics program. Its the food, the water, the hormone therapy, the drugs, the entertainment and cultural influence, the abortion. My posts were hidden but I have already talked about this in length. Read ECO SCIENCE by John P Holdren if you want to see the plan.

And again, wrong. The Trump thread was to discuss the geopolitical landscape and mainstream medias liberal bias and fake news..

Not your fantasy world whites are hyper racist and afraid. Hahahaha.

What a joke

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 1/16/2019 12:37:26 AM

Bullshit

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/16/2019 1:31:42 AM

Of course the white man is afraid

He has been afraid ever since the plantation when his woman would much prefer the mandingo and he himself the "winch". When brown after brown babies started to arise in massa house it didn't go unnoticed.

It's true that poor people have more children as do ethnicities in general as they culturally see more divine importance in procreation and being plentiful. The capitalistic white man tends to be more focused on greed and wealth than life values. As a half Jamaican half St Vinny bredda I have 10 siblings and some 40+ first cousins. Strength in number

This plus the racial intermingling epidemic = the mixed population and dark skinned population is rising and the fair skinned population falling, in Babylon. (As well as Babylon itself)

Of course I'm generalizing but in such a topic generalisations are a must.

The white man SHOULD be concerned about this and UNAPOLOGETICALLY

There is NOTHING wrong with wanting to preserve ones own bloodline, heritage, culture; race.

I and I chant black supremacy in an African redemptive thought, African internal reparations. Which CHAMPION the idea of black love and tend to discourage racial intermixing.... This wasn't part of Garveys plan

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/16/2019 3:01:22 AM

The reasoning has been so thoughtful and civilized lately. Now returns to the thread the one who prefers interjecting mockery and disparagement. Ideas are so much more productively communicated and exchanged when the reasoning maintains a mature, thoughtful & respectful tone. And, of course, the experience of participating is more pleasant also....sigh.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/16/2019 10:54:17 AM

Infertility and a lack of a desire to reproduce does not disproportionately effect white people. It is western nations as a whole that are seeing a decline in sperm counts, a rise in fertility issues with women, and lack of wanting to reporduce, completely regardless of race.. There are some racial factors at play, like white men being hyper emasculated, but to write the whole things off as 'racist white people are afraid of black and brown skin color' is completely ridiculous.. No. Masculinity is under attack regardless of race. The snowflakes run around screaming 'toxic masculinity' because that is the top-down cultural influence being pushed by the eugenicists. Being a man and standing for something is 100% opposite from what they social engineers want. Reproduction is 100% oplosite from what the eugenicists want. Like I said. Read ECO SCIENCE by John P Holdren, Obama's 'science czar', where he openly advocates adding STERILENTS into the food and water supply to reduce the population. We have poison water, poison food, toxic air, deadly pharmaceutical drugs, and an upside down and perverted social influnce. Homosexuality is promoted, heterosexuality is shunned.. THAT is the issue here.. And as far as wanting border security.. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ETHNICITY OR SKIN COLOR!! We dont want hundreds of millions of immigrants, even if they are Russians or Europeans, flooding our country! It is designed to topple nations.. But, the ignorance here seems to think its just skin color and racist white people. Its a JOKE!! That is like a preschool way of looking at it. Shake my head.. Good lord

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 1/16/2019 11:23:50 AM

There are cases,
where thinktanks in high places, tried control the populace,
of their subject races,
as times of biblical Moses.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/16/2019 12:15:55 PM

We probably need to be careful not to oversimplify very complicated, multifaceted phenomena such as declining birth rates among a certain cohort of the population or an ethno-demographic shift. i think there is some demonstrated validity to the idea that pharmaceuticals, food additives & carry-over contaminants (including growth hormones), and certain environmental toxins have had an impact of human fertility rates in industrialized nations such as the U.S. i feel that very likely lifestyle factors such a stress are also taking a toll.

i think the other phenomena that are equally complex and not amenable to oversimplification or sweeping generalizations are the controversial political policies being implemented in the U.S. over the past two years. The rise of the current power in the Executive Branch owes its genesis to an alliance of a whole variety of different interests, some of whom make strange bedfellows.

IPXninja, i think your statement that "a segment of white society fears that it will be replaced by brown and black people" is undisputably accurate (as some with such views are quite vocal) although there would be much the debate focused on how large or influential that "segment" really is. Obviously, some view that segment as being relatively small (or trivial) and un-influential while other see ethno-demographic dynamics as an unspoken concern of a larger part of the white electorate. i'm not sure that, even with extensive polling data, we could resolve that debate satisfactorily one way or the other here, as part of what your talking about could be classified as an almost primordial fear and many of the people who are potentially motivated by such fear might very well be unaware of its presence in their psyches.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I