Okay, let's dissect your arguments.
"the border wall... immigration policy, DACA, all these things are related to the fact that a segment of white society fears that it will be replaced by brown and black people." 100% incorrect in every since of the word. You are the one treating people monolithically here. You want me to hold your hand for you and explain this? Lol. Seems like you need it. Canada isn't bringing MS-13 in, Canada isn't organizing 10,000 strong migrant caravans, Canada isn't flooding the country with heroin, meth, cocaine, etc. Canada isn't making billions off of smuggling and trafficking women and children, Canada doesn't have devilish cartels killing 100,000's a year.
1. How am I treating anyone monolithically? Do you not know what a "segment" is? I didn't say "all white people". I said a segment. I didn't even say how large or small that "segment" is. So it is interesting why you deem yourself worthy to speak, not simply for whites in general, but for even a "segment" of whites. Seems like it is YOU who are treating whites as a monolith by claiming this sentiment isn't true on behalf of people like Steve King who literally talked about the negative birthrate and how it could not be reversed by other people's babies. Oops? Are you telling us that Steve King isn't concerned about this? Are you telling us that he, who has friends and allies in the white supremacy segment of the population, doesn't in fact think that you can't replace the lost American population with black and brown babies which has NOTHING to do with MS13? Nah... you're not saying that. You're simply confused and maybe we should hold hands so that I can keep you from bumping your head into the brick wall of logic and reason.
2. You just revealed that you don't care about the law! LOL. Someone quick! Get this dude to a hospital. He's bleeding out. You're talking about Mexicans bringing MS13 and drugs. Why? These are criminals. What do criminals do? They break the law. What else do illegal immigrants do that burns the necks of rednecks? They feel like they're taking their jobs. So how is a Canadian, a person who is more qualified than a Mexican and more able to blend in, somehow not a threat when they actually ARE taking jobs that whites want because they're not overstaying visas to pick cotton. They just aren't. So why is it okay for them to do this? Someone que the Jeopardy music. I'll give you time to think up an answer. In fact, I'll give you all weekend. Trump used fear tactics to make white Americans think that brown people were coming to rape their women and kill people. How the hell do you know that Canadians never do any of that? Did you research it? Or did you simply assume because they're white? I'm sorry, but do white people not rape anymore? When did that start? Because my ancestors would have loved for them to stop raping people sooner. If you didn't get it, I'm referring to the massive amount of rape that took place on plantations.
3. Caravans. The US sends millions of dollars in aid to Israel. What's happening is a HUMANITARIAN crisis in South America. These are not 7,000 drug runners (and yes I noticed you inflated your numbers quite high). These are 7,000 people running FROM drugs. They're not bringing it. They're trying to escape it. And it is LEGAL to do so under the law. You can legally seek asylum. But before they even get close to the border a "segment" of the population is provoked to terror by their orange terrorist cult leader who immediately tries to demonize them when a lot of them are women and children. Meanwhile Trump has undocumented workers working for him because you're a sucker. Period. If you want people to stop coming in illegally STOP HIRING THEM. It's called supply & demand. And last time I checked, 7000 people cannot SNEAK into a country unless there are demons running around a la Bird Box. If you don't want caravans spend money to help the HUMANITARIAN crisis. Help create jobs in South America and help their police deal with the crime. What do you think we're doing in the middle east?
4. Drugs. I hate to state the obvious but... Don't do drugs. Because guess what? When you do drugs it creates demand and when there is demand you're going to have people willing to supply it. Can't stop because of addiction? Okay. Instead of wasting 5.7 BILLION dollars on a wall take the same money and decriminalize drug addiction and help people quit. Jail is not the answer because they can get drugs in jail. Fight the opioid epidemic. Give people cheap prescription drugs to help ease people off. The fact is, it wasn't until not-so-poor whites started suffering that people started to feel like we were in crisis. You can sell drugs to poor people all day but when Sarah overdoses Houston we got a problem. NOW you got a problem. And now you want your problem to be our problem. But when my people had a problem it was not only our problem but we were shamed for bad parenting and bad cultural influences. Drugs are like hackers. They will find a new way in every time you block them. You think whites don't move drugs? LOL. You're silly if you think that. Whites can move extreme amounts because they can access more capital. Suggest you go watch Breaking Bad. Black people get blamed all the time for drugs but the truth is we don't bring it in and its already been proven that most of the drugs come in through the ports.
5. Human trafficking does happen over the northern border.
You can easily smuggle into Canada or Alaska and waltz across the border. It's way worse on the southern border for sure. But once you make it more difficult people will just go around as long as it is still worth the money to do so. So if you think you can stop drugs with a 5.7 billion dollar wall you're being foolish. And anyone who is actually in the drug game knows how silly this is and they're not worried about it at all. Again... tunnels are already a thing. Cartels can also afford other means of penetration. Do you have any idea how cheap drones are these days? Amazon was and may still use them to deliver packages. What's a wall going to do to a drone?
All of this adds up to you not know what you're talking about. But thanks for playing.