Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7037&start_row=1

Sizzla Kalonji

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/15/2019 10:15:13 AM

I just wanted to big up di man Sizzla on a purely positive note. I've been listening to this man's music for 20+ years and it's always fire. Nuff respect to a real rasta man.

My whole life I've been in love with righteousness, positive vibes, honor. I was probably one of the few kids who couldn't get into popular music if I didn't agree with the lyrics. By the time I got to college I was listening to pure reggae and gospel groups like Commissioned and Take 6.

But with Christians I've always been disappointed because it seems like they are who they are on Sunday or on Saturday if they're sabbath keepers. My parents were Christians but they were consistent. It wasn't just a show. One thing I love about most Rastas and other Israelite sects is that the realness is 24/7.

As a computer programmer I believe we're constantly programming our minds through the images & sounds (its all energy) that we consume. Good reggae music will feed your soul. If you love righteousness like I do make sure you get your daily dose of Sizzla. Your soul will thank you.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/15/2019 11:27:56 AM

I give thanks for Sizzla music

And ALL of Sizzla music

If you know what I mean

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/15/2019 12:21:40 PM

I&i concur, IXPninja. The practice of going to church on Sunday or the Sabbath, and then sort of forgetting about spiritual matters for the remainder of the week doesn't seem to lead to very solid spiritual development, does it?

As a RastafarI immersed in a "24/7" spiritually-inspired lifestyle, I&i frequently feel like (for example) the Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, and Orthodox Jews i encounter are more kindred spirits to I&i than members of the major branches of Christianity. People who live their daily lives in the manner prescribed by their religions and unabashedly display their piety conform more to the lifestyle which this RastafarI practices than do the "let's build a big church and go there once a week to pray" parishioners.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/16/2019 1:39:06 AM

Your both right. Which is partially as Rastafari like Sikh or other non Christians have an element of external expression of culture. It's harder (Not impossible not even hard tbh but hardER) to bow publically when one wears a crown and locks. One will either cower and hide or rise in righteousness

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/3/2020 5:18:07 PM

I AGREE 100% WITH THE HONOURABLE GARVEYS AFRICA

IN THAT;

"I give thanks for Sizzla music

And ALL of Sizzla music

If you know what I mean"

&

"Your both right. Which is partially as Rastafari like Sikh or other non Christians have an element of external expression of culture. It's harder (Not impossible not even hard tbh but hardER) to bow publically when one wears a crown and locks. One will either cower and hide or RISE in RIGHTEOUSNESS

HOLY KING EMMANUEL I - THE MAN OF R - BLESS & SANCTIFY US ALL

BLACK SUPREMACY IN RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SALVATION

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I