Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7020&start_row=31

Censorship

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/6/2018 10:30:55 AM

America the Babylon is revealed to the RastafarI as the great whore that sitteth upon many waters, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. That satan chose Washington DC in latter days as the seat of his earthly polity has been revealed, as much by Washington's unabashed behavior itself as by Scripture.

Satan has spread his filth all over the world and no government is pure or uncontaminated by it. China has been subverted by the wickedness of the Babylon System and has joined it as clearly evidenced by its adoption of state capitalism and embrace of a market economy (with Chinese characteristics).

As IPXninja said so well in another post here: "...its capital that rules in a capitalistic society like the US and the love of money is the root of all ." Amen, brother. And nobody does 'love of money' better than the USA, home of the world reserve currency pegged against the value difference between the blood of a child (i.e., zero value) and a barrel of oil(i.e., about $50 to $60 for WTI) -- We're No. 1!

As the "liberal democracy" and "free market capitalism" role model for the entire world, America the Babylon is satan's fair-haired demon child: a nation steeped in the adoration of material greed above all else to the point that its one of the most violent places on earth, with poverty and hunger more befitting a developing nation, militarism worthy of the Weimar Republic, rampant drug & alcohol abuse, ubiquitous divorce & destroyed families, crumbling infrastructure, mass incarceration, out--of-control paramilitary civilian policing, flagrant political corruption by corporate money, faltering education at all levels, draconian wealth inequality, resurgent white nationalism and unabashed fascism -- in short, satan's little garden of horrors.

No, I&i may praise the specific initiative of a government or a project that is impressive or even an official humanitarian gesture, but I&i nah come to say that there is an earthly government which has not bedded down with the Great Whore America the Babylon and so defiled itself.

Revelation 18:

"3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

"15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!"

Old world order, new world order, this is the prophesy which tells us that America the Babylon will receive all of her plagues in one day and will be utterly burned with fire "for her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities."

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/6/2018 10:54:40 AM

I&i properly credited the following to IPXninja above: "...its capital that rules in a capitalistic society like the US and the love of money is the root of all ." i quoted that because i like the way he put that, but i'd be remiss if i didn't mention the source of the Teaching:

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." - 1 Timothy 6:10

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/6/2018 11:29:46 AM

Hemphill,

The video you just posted, used a clip from the episode of "Black Mirror" that I had mentioned. That show depicts a twisted future, a seemingly near by future, where some of these current tech gadgets are in use and more advaced, like the videocamera contact lenses that google has made. And everybody is basically plugged into the "Matrix".

I will never take the chip. In my town there was a radio dj who got chipped as a "gag" not funny to me... Many people will voluntarily get the chip.

20 years ago, or so, I was watching an ABC(see) news report on Nickalodian talking about how the chip was a good thing to get. Nickalodian told children that if they where kidnapped, that they could be rescued by the police, because the chip would allow the police to locate them. Over 2000 children wrote Nickalodian saying they wanted the chip.

The ABC news report also interviewed one of the chip makers spokes people, he talked about how the chip could be used for the elderly (if they are unconscious or unable to communicate, the chip can be scanned and paramedics will know what medical conditions they have, what pharmies they are on). He talked about how it could be used on prisoners, immigrants, etc...

RastafarI people need to build their own rural communites. Away from the shity city. Not be so reliant on Babylon. Only going to the city to do Jah works and to acquire whatever little rescoures InI may need.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/6/2018 11:51:13 AM

They won't need to place a chip in us, Jahcub.

Our DNA is unique and the technology now exists for optical scanners that can "read" just enough of your DNA to differentiate it from anyone else's. i predicted that such technology would emerge many years ago and it did shortly after 9/11 with optical scanners being sold to Homeland Security that could identify anthrax bacteria by their DNA signature.

There will come a time in the not to distant future when this will be rolled out as a great thing to create a cashless society in which no one can steal your identity or your money. It's not really avoidable because your DNA is already "installed" and they can make it so you have to have it "cataloged" (if it isn't already).

The main thing is to not be afraid of Babylon or what they can do to you because you have Almighty JAH on your side.

No matter how they mistreat and abuse you, always just Love them. They won't know what to do with that. They have no defense against that and it throws them into disarray.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 12/6/2018 12:22:34 PM

You're exactly right Jahcub. They have made it out to be the cool thing to do.. Soon it will be mandatory.. Thats how these things work.. They call it incramentalism.. Im sure we have all heard of the frogs in boiling pot of water.. Too hot too quick they jump out.. Slowly and they never see it coming..

Yes.. It is here. And in a way it is terrifying. Again, not that it shakes me like on a spiritual level. I walk with god thus fear nothing other than H.I.M.. But to watch this being implemented and people accepting it and promoting it, then I get ostracized for speaking about it -- not referencing this forum --.. Called crazy, called a conspiracy theorist, all of it.. And Im just like, LOOK!! Its right in front of you!! They are showing you!! Most people dont want to hear it man.. And thats what is unsettling about it.. You would think that on a basic survival instinct level, people would be up in arms about this type of stuff.. Ahhh, but see they did it slowly and made sure to disarm us first... And that brings me back to the USA.. Look guys, I know full well of the corruption and scandles and atrocities brought in by the USA. Studying that is what brought me to where I am now.. I have been calling out US governmental corruption for over half my life. Lost many friends. Made my own family resent me in that way.. The reason I love this country and am willing to fight for it, is because the awesome power of the USA, that has been captured and used in the worst ways, still provides a chance to fight back, however fleeting.. Here we still have free speech -- for the moment.. We still have the ability to bear arms and rise up -- for the moment.. I mean the constitution literally gives the people the RIGHT to topple the very governement that created the document. Nowhere else in the world does that exist.. It is our own dereliction of duty that has allowed this evil to spread.. And ironically, it will be the very place that the devil claims as his throne that will defeat him.. Now im not talking about America saving the world type of dream.. But its that spirit of daring to stand up that will.. And in the USA, we still have the chance..

Im not trying to sell you the idea of America because y'all have made it very clear that you aint buyin.. Whatever, that's fine.. But this is my home. This is where I was born. This is where my family is. This is where my ancestors were already and where my ancestors came.. This is my battle ground and I'll be damned if I lay over and let these devils take it from me..

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/6/2018 1:23:27 PM

That's cool, understandable and even a touch noble. Just keep in mind that we can't shoot, blowup, jail, indict, un-elect or out-politic our mutual Enemy because it's not a person or a physical body; it's a mentality. You are probably familiar with the wisdom of the great Chinese general Sun Tzu who quite accurately observed that "Every battle is won or lost before it's ever fought".

Since the victory of JAH Righteousness in already assured there's no need to rush, "no need to get jumpy" (as Bob Marley sung). We have a lot of time to sit and contemplate how best to defeat an Enemy which manifests itself as an Evil mentality. We already know that viciously or violently confronting it is exactly what it wants (these are Babylon's strengths) so defeating it has to be pursued by following a different, less obvious path.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 12/6/2018 1:28:23 PM

Hold on, hold on.... Did Nesta and I just find some common ground?? What is this?

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/6/2018 2:09:59 PM

Yes Iyah, InI defeat it with word sound power. With education and love we conquer babylon.

"Education develops the intellect; and the intellect distinguishes man from other creatures. It is education that enables man to harness nature and utilize her resources for the well-being and improvement of his life."

"Knowledge paves the way to Love, and Love in its turn fosters understanding, and leads one along the path of great common achievements."

Quotes from His Majesty

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/6/2018 2:21:34 PM

I live in the USA also, born here, first generation on my fathers side. I am mixed Native North and South American, with Basque, Irish, Europe.

I would defend the USA if it was being invaded and attacked. I would fight to protect the people and the land.

I won't defend the wrong things I sight that the USA does.
I will give praises for right things I sight that the USA does.
Same goes for Trump. Any good he does I am greatful for, but the wrong he does I will not defend.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/6/2018 3:46:54 PM

Hemphill,

I told you that I used to watch Alex Jones infowars, but now I sight him as another tool of Babylon's media. Infowars is used to fire up people on the right; just as CNN is being used to fire up people on the left. More divide and conquer strategy of Babylon and its media. That's who I sight it.

I'm not for the left or the right. I am for RastafarI at the center.

I may go a little left sometimes and I may go a little right at times; I try at all times to stay centered with RastafarI as I nucleus.

Babylon tugs on all of us, pulling on the left and pulling on the right, trying to tear us, InI, apart.

Babylon cannot tear us apart, because RastafarI is One.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I