Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7020&start_row=41

Censorship

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/6/2018 4:03:31 PM

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/6/2018 4:03:33 PM

I also sight that the reason for Alex Jones getting the boot off Youtube is due to his conduct; which sponsors threatened Goolge to withdraw their funding if he remained on the aire.

This started a while ago, before the Alex Jones censoring, something with Rupert Murdoch censoring something? And then the Pewdiepie case with Disney.

Google started loosing money and they told advertisers that they would stop any PC/hate speech videos being showed and such.

People on both the left and the right have been pulled off youtube. Pewdiepie still on there I think, but he got this started by talking about the Jews. And Disney quit advertising with him, claiming he was anti-semitic (kinda ironic if you know about Walt).

Look into the "ADpocalypse". That has been going on for over a year, Alex Jones got caught up in it, many have. Some of Priest Isaacs videos have been removed, he's mentioned how other blocks have happened to his online accounts as well, such as with Paypal. They tried to block funding to the Hon. Priest

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/7/2018 1:52:09 AM

Those are great quotes from His Majesty.

H.I.M. articulates so well the basis for my deep disappointment at seeing the nation of my birth (i.e., USA) with such wealth dedicate its efforts & resources to attempting to UNDERMINE the great common achievements & livings standard improvements of others rather than initiating some of those common achievements & improvements itself. It's such a waste energy & resources, and sets such a poor example for our Idren. This is also why i appreciate & extol the great common achievements and living standard improvements of others regardless of what country has initiated and fueled them. To interpret my appreciation of great common achievement by the government and/or business enterprises of a particular nation as being an automatic endorsement of all of the actions or policies of that nation is, of course, to wrongly interpret the significance of such appreciation.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/7/2018 9:43:35 AM

100% correct. You can't fully trust anyone who has a profit motive and all of Alex Jones's money comes from his conspiracy theories. Therefore he has a motive to make up new ones all the time to keep people tuned in (and buying products).

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/7/2018 10:01:57 AM

I think there's an interesting similarity between Trump and the US which is somewhat true of rich vs poor.

One day Trump pointed out a homeless man to one or more of his children and said this man more money than me. And it was a true statement because of how much debt he was in.

Being now firmly in the middle class I've seen a change in the attitudes of banks towards me. What they look at is Return On Investment (ROI) so it's not about how much money have but how much money you can make for them.

Trump hardly ever leverages much of his own money. Many of his deals are just licensing his name.

The US is kind of the same if you think about it. America is in more debt than Jamaica but it's allowed to borrow so much more money because the world bank and other nations assume that America will always be able to pay its bills.

This doesn't mean that they believe it will ever get out of debt or pay back all the money. One of the interesting things about capitalism and especially credit card companies...

They don't like it when you get out of debt.

A lender wants you to stay in debt because they make profit from the interest of your loan, not the loan itself. As long as you can keep making your payments you're good. The system works as long as you don't go broke/bankrupt.

Poor nations are richer than the rich nations because they're not in as much debt. But that's not how they're judged. They're judged by how much debt they can sustain without going bankrupt and defaulting on their loans. This is, in my opinion, one of the dirty tricks of capitalism because if you give black people the same money the banks give to whites we could do just as much good and make just as much if not more profit. But we're not given that opportunity because they have no faith in us and because it's not about how much money we have.

Capitalism is not about capitalism but debt. And because there can never be enough money to pay back all the debt with interest Capitalism cannot work and counts on people going bankrupt.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/7/2018 11:18:58 AM

Debt slavery is still slavery (especially when the Babylon System has taken the mask off of its ugly face and started eliminating relief through bankruptcy, e.g., student loans).

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I