Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7018&start_row=1

Fascist Ark I

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/28/2018 6:13:00 AM

Ark I has signed on with the rest of babylon social media fascists to BANN conservative voices. I have been kicked off for daring to challange the group think that exists here.

Free speech means nothing to fascist. I am told 'rasta dont bann, rasta dont bann'.. Well when the heat is up too high, flip the switch, conservative gone.

This proves everything I have said here. My points cant be challenged, my information is spot on, so the only thing fascists have left is to kick out and bann.

Marsh vs Alabama : The public square must honor the 1st amendment, even if that public square is privately owned.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/28/2018 7:14:47 AM

I'll never back down, I'll never bow down to the PC narrative of feelings over facts. I've exposed the lack of logic and commitment to truth of the people here. I've meticulously documented every one of my points with empirical evidence. This is dangerous. This is unwanted. I've forced The fascist Ark I to kill my voice because it triggered the snowflakes. Y'all would rather keep your heads in the sand, and no matter how brief, I caused you to pull it out and you couldn't handle it.. So.. BANNED

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/28/2018 3:35:20 PM

Hemphill you said, "I've meticulously documented every one of my points with empirical evidence."

Ahahahaha! I did need a good laugh today and this thread "Fascist Ark I" gave me just that, a good laugh! Thank you Hemphill.

You most definitely have not backed up all your points with "empirical evidence". That is a great lie! Ah but you are a spokesman an activist of the "Great Lie" so I would expect nothing less...

Not that Ark I needs to be defended, his writings and works attest to his character, identity and livity as a rastafari bredren.

Your writings and works Hemphill, they also attest to your character, identity and livity. And it is you, Hemphill, who appears to be fascist and totalitarian. Truth be told.

Jah Love and Guidance

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/28/2018 3:58:02 PM

My links would speak for themselves if they had not been banned. None of you were able to contest my links and videos proving everything I said.. So I get banned for being extremely accurate.

Truth is hated here

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/28/2018 4:04:59 PM

No, that is false. Everytime one of your links or comments did get contested you just resorted to name calling and foolishness. So ones stopped dealing with your links and comments. And if one wants to, they can still click on your comments and links and decide for themselves whether or not if what you posted is truth or foolish lies. The information you posted is still there to be read if one chooses to do so.

There is no reasoning with the unreasonable.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/29/2018 12:21:07 AM

Once again, it's important to point out that someone who comes into a sanctuary simply to badger and harass the worshipers is not exercising freedom of speech, he is abusing that freedom and is impinging upon the freedom of others to enjoy peaceful fellowship & civil discourse within the sanctuary. People would not object to his presence if he came just to discuss a different point of view, but that's not the case when he comes to hurl insults, call people names, and tell lies. When he stubbornly persists after being asked repeatedly to conduct himself in a civilized manner then it is perfectly reasonable for the owner of the sanctuary to show him the door.
The word for this is not 'censorship' or "fascism' or 'totalitarianism', it's 'pragmatism'. There comes a time when the rights of the larger group outweigh the rights of one person to stubbornly persist in intentionally disruptive & inflammatory behavior. You'll find that this is the [pragmatic] law in even the most free, tolerant, and permissive of societies.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/29/2018 9:44:10 AM

I was selectively targeted because of the info I provided. This is fascism. I upset the 'order' so I had to be banned.. You only receive flak when you are over the target.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/29/2018 12:05:47 PM

You could only respond with the force fed fake news liberal media line. When I exposed each one of those, I had to be banned.

Trump / Russian collusion has been proven false. They admit that its a witch hunt. A conspiracy theory aimed at discrediting a legitimate election. Its proven false, but y'all cant admit it.. You have run with that lie since reply #1.. i.e. liberal snowflakes suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/29/2018 4:18:35 PM

I told you to check yourself awhile ago Hemphill. If you had taken the time to do that much needed self-reflection, you would not have been "banned". And you are still on this forum so how is it that you are banned?

It is your never ending vulgarity that is causing your posts to be hidden and labeled as foolishness (which ones can still read if they so choose)

It is not the information you post, rather it is how you post it that has caused it to be labled as foolishness.

"First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye"

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/29/2018 5:18:34 PM

Banned because my posts were hidden and one topic completely removed. Banned because my original account 'Hemphill' was removed. Im posting on a brand new one.

Wrong again.. It was 100% my links, perspective, info, and videos that got me banned. If it was any 'vulgarity' y'all would have been banned too.. I've heard as many or more names thrown at me as I've put out.

Get it right

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I